Recycle /disassemble

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Casey_Calvert

Recycle /disassemble

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Command set

/disassemble [Gun you’re holding]

A simple way of deconstructing your weapons. Say if you do not wish to that the weapon anymore you can easily take it apart and recycle the mats that were originally made from.
However, some mats will be unusable and will have to be disposed of.

Say an mp5 uses 500C’s right and 400-450 can be scavenged from when it is taken apart.

Desert Eagle 2000A and 1000B 1800-1850A and 800-850B can be recovered from the dismantled firearm.

Mat recovery range of weapons that can be sold.

SDPistol 150-200A

Shotgun 400-450B

MP5 400-450C

Rifle 400-450A 150-200B

AK47 400-450A

M4 800-850A 800-850C

Spas 1000-1150B 1150-1250C

Desert Eagle 1800-1850A 800-850B

For this to happen you need to be an arms dealer and is restricted to civilians/faction members only so that law enforcement factions can not exploit this if they have the urge to. For melee weapons the materials used and the way it is used it is to far inter-weaved that they can not be taken apart. The amounts could be random, or if there was a way to calculate how much the gun was used, say by the amount of ammo is left. The amount of mats can be based on how much the gun was used, the more it is used the less mats you will get from it.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

chrispaul

Re: Recycle /disassemble

Post by chrispaul »

Sounds cool

but im sure people would just disassemble close to death and instead of losing a spas they lose 200c's
Daz DJ Jackson
Sergi_Kirov
Game Name(s): Sergi_Kirov

Post by Sergi_Kirov »

I really like this idea! it should have its own "skill" level, so the amount of mats you get back increases with your Skill level.
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

chrispaul wrote:Sounds cool

but im sure people would just disassemble close to death and instead of losing a spas they lose 200c's
Well, maybe they could add a timer. That way you'd hae to wait for maybe 5-10 secs before you can move again so you might aswell fight for a chance to survive.
very good grammer.[/quote]
Sergi_Kirov
Game Name(s): Sergi_Kirov

Post by Sergi_Kirov »

WISE_SHITOWL wrote:
chrispaul wrote:Sounds cool

Well, maybe they could add a timer. That way you'd hae to wait for maybe 5-10 secs before you can move again so you might aswell fight for a chance to survive.
I like that idea, and the timer could decrease when your level increases.
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

@ the post above.

I don't think that the timer should decrease in anyway actually, since it would fuck the balance up between for-example Chris Bell and some noob, since Chris could easily have more advantage since he's an more expeiranced player, and there by he would prolly be the highest level in this. In other words, Chris could be pwned but he could run away, take his gun apart fast, then die while the noob player couldn't. That's atleast my opinion.
very good grammer.[/quote]
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

Or you'd loose 50 percent of the mats.
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Would be exploited by poopsockers.

"Sell me a sdpistol"
"Now recycle it"
"Sell me a sdpistol"
" recycle it"
"Pistol"

then again make it more than katanas
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
David_York

Post by David_York »

Here's how it should be because you guys want to just give yourselves advantages every time you make a dumb fuck idea and it is complete bullshit where i ramble on and on creating a run-on sentence because I am that fucking awesome, no you.

Disassemble should give half the mats of the original amount used to create the weapon. It should have a cool-down set for about every 10 minutes. Weapons of a low cost to make, should be excluded such as sdpistol's and lower because of it's availability and popularity for being a free resource. That's it.
ThreesUp

Post by ThreesUp »

SDPistol NONE

Shotgun
Level 1; 150 B
Level 2; 200 B
Level 3; 250 B
Level 4; 300 B
Level 5; 350 B

MP5
Level 1; 200 C
Level 2; 250 C
Level 3; 300 C
Level 4; 350 C
Level 5; 400 C

Rifle
Level 1; 100 A 25 B
Level 2; 150 A 50 B
Level 3; 200 A 75 B
Level 4; 250 A 100 B
Level 5; 300 A 125 B

AK47
Level 1; 100 A
Level 2; 150 A
Level 3; 200 A
Level 4; 250 A
Level 5; 300 A

M4
Level 1; 200 A 150 C
Level 2; 300 A 200 C
Level 3; 400 A 250 C
Level 4; 500 A 300 C
Level 5; 600 A 350 C

--
Spas, Deagle, SDPistol & Melee weapons should not be able to be broken down, in my opinion
--
The logic behind me giving Less B's / C's compared to A's is because they sell for more in game so you should be able to recycle less of them.
Name; OG_Poninove
Level; 15
Faction; Grove Street Families
Rank; Lieutenant
Housecar; Sandking

Ed_Waldsmith wrote:
Mario_DeVita wrote:wow you fat fuck thanks for fixing my spelling, glad you godly gay eyes actually looked over thine thread.
Hold the bus: Do you have a problem with homosexuals?
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

terrible idea

will never be added
MikeyWeegie

Post by MikeyWeegie »

Yeah it is a creative idea, but it will never work on SZR, it would just be one of those many commands that sits there and does jack shit. Nice idea though buddy, keep them comin.
Casey_Calvert

Post by Casey_Calvert »

Yeah not one of my best ever ideas.

As said above SDPistols could be broken down and yeah abused but getting mats from the to make more melee weapons for leveling arms dealers.

Thanks for your input people but perhaps this one should get the boot.
Juke wrote: Pinoy Church Group-Founded by Joseph Macaibo, this gang which promised Phillipino RP served as a haven for thirteen year old poopsocking exploit masters.

Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

I like the idea, >:l
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Jack_Fletcher

Post by Jack_Fletcher »

Terrible idea