No votes
Do Not Support
No votes

Total votes: 0

Ajiko_Yakuza

Main Street Gang Application

Post by Ajiko_Yakuza »

Gang Name: Main Street

new in LS, Main Street, otherwise known as "Street". Moved in from Liberty City. New in town we disbanded and everyone in the Gang slip up, now were back and ready to rule the city. We found a new hood, new cars, etc. So here where it all started.'

Ajiko_Yakuza, Main Street founder and proud owner of it. Moved into town. He lives north in Los Santos, Near the Sicilian Store. Ajiko had a dream one knight. Remembering the gang when they were in Liberty City. He thought about it long and hard. And he decided. Its time to make the gang come back. So he worked on finding a hood, What their style was. What people would get in, and who wouldn't. He even found their type of cars.

A month later, he had all of this done, but the people. So he started to recruit people. once he had many. He tested all their abilities, aiming, driving, accuracy, and how much of naturally born leaders they were. He found many who were. Then once he had it all together. He started creating the gang.

Why?...

Well just the thought of making a gang, where it wasn't such a pain in the ass to get in, i decided to make this. For all the people who think they can roll with us, Which most cant. i found the best,no, the best of the best to lead my gang.

Members.(in game name/forum name)
Ajiko_Yakuza/Ajiko_Yakuza(Owner,also has the 100k for creation fee)
Carl_Bandido/Carl_Bandido(Owner,supplied the money for creation fee :P)
Lily_Johnson/Lily_Johnson(Normal member)

sorry for the lack of players as we are recruiting right now,we had to kick the other three out because 1 got in to many fights and 1 other wasnt active enough,and the last one spammed,cryed alot(its really weird),and complained about little things to much;
So please do not deny or support this just yet,because we can get the three other members i have 2 people in mind that would say yes almost right away but they get on later
Attachments
Here is our desired HQ in-game and on map
Here is our desired HQ in-game and on map
hq map and game.png (735.8 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
Here are our desired cars(yes i know they are for more established gangs but im just adding them) If we ever do get the cars we would like them in black
Here are our desired cars(yes i know they are for more established gangs but im just adding them) If we ever do get the cars we would like them in black
gang cars.jpg (124.93 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
Here are our desired skins and IDs
Here are our desired skins and IDs
gang ids main street.png (78.65 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
Last edited by Ajiko_Yakuza on March 7th, 2010, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carlos_Monatheo

Re: Main Street Gang Application

Post by Carlos_Monatheo »

ajiko you didnt read the rules uggh we dont get to choose our rank names you have to list our cars too and show a pic of map where the hq is
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

ohh boy
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

ajiko wrote:Lily_Johnson/Lily_Johnson
she said no inbred
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
elijah_triggs
Game Name(s): Ran_Li

Post by elijah_triggs »

Chris Fenne LT lol. Dont make him LT or alot of people will hate your gang.
Ajiko_Yakuza

Post by Ajiko_Yakuza »

ok guys this is Carl ajiko let me on his account so i can edit it and make it better and it is a shitload better,i never wanted chris in anyways so dont blame me
Kakashi
Game Name(s): Shawn Wake

Post by Kakashi »

One skin of mafia, one skin of yakuza and one skin of mag c, you can only choose 3.
I think you guys need more experience in the server and try to rp more.
~Kakashi Takata~
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

So, what's the theme in this? I dont see how you would be roleplaying with skins you have listed. Meaning theirs quite a selection, white, black, mexican, asian.. All you've mentioned is that your from Liberty City.

What kinda gang is this?
Carl_Bandido

Post by Carl_Bandido »

why does there need to be one type of race? that's kind of racist if you ask me the whole point is so more people can join,its easier to role play as the same race you are IRL and you can get more out of it and have more fun as if you were a different race you would have to act and talk like you were,i have been around mafia enough to know that i do not have a mafia skin or that they do not use it almost at all,I have also read the "How to Make a Gang" topic at least 4 times there is no specified limit of skins and also i have seen at least 5 other gang Apps that have 5 or 6 I was planning to re write the story to or make a whole different one anyways because Ajiko made a huge mistake in the storyline,I will take the Mag C skin and the Yakuza Skin if you tell me which ones they are,though i could guess but i don't want to make a mistake
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

What i'm trying to say is, instead of making this an official faction, why not just do a /joingang. That way you can all roleplay what you want, like you said.
And i'd like to point out you also join a faction because you like the look, the way they act, roleplay etc. For example, Mag C, black gangster. Yakuza, Asian mafia (roof rp).
I'm just trying to give you examples!

Maybe colour code your gang skins? Bitta red on their clothing, wear suits?
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Lily isn't in your gang take her off the list
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Carl_Bandido wrote:why does there need to be one type of race? that's kind of racist
please find me some examples of some rainbow coalition multirace gangs irl
elijah_triggs
Game Name(s): Ran_Li

Post by elijah_triggs »

Crips N Bloods? And if you include small gangs heres one were I live. www.rapdict.com/crosstraxx had lots of races and had 150+ members.
David_York

Post by David_York »

Juke wrote:please find me some examples of some rainbow coalition multirace gangs irl
Mongol Raiders MC, Caucasian and Hispanic.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Here's what I know about gangs from The Wire, The Sopranos, The Shield until like the third season when it got really boring watching Vick Mackey make dumb faces all the time, and one documentary I saw on Trenchtown:

Gangs are generally one race. I'm sure there are politically correct equal opportunity gangs, but for SAMP let's just keep things color coded. Ex: Yakuza is the gang with grey names and yellow skin. If you are an enemy of Yakuza that is all you need to remember when aiming your shooty gun!!!

Please choose gang skins with an obvious coherent theme like skin color or assless chaps.
skilled

Post by skilled »

Juke wrote:
Carl_Bandido wrote:why does there need to be one type of race? that's kind of racist
please find me some examples of some rainbow coalition multirace gangs irl
australia
Carl_Bandido

Post by Carl_Bandido »

I agree that this sucked,and now that i look at it,it was a bad idea
Carl_Bandido

Post by Carl_Bandido »

Im guessing we would still get the ban,So Im wondering if me and Ajiko could just take it instead of everyone else
skilled

Post by skilled »

^lol^
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Ban only works if your gang gets created your gang didnt get created also nice putting random names on your list
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Carl_Bandido

Post by Carl_Bandido »

i didnt do it i only did picture and the stuff at the end not the member stuff
David_York

Post by David_York »

Juke wrote:Please choose gang skins with an obvious coherent theme like skin color or assless chaps.
Reserved by me forever.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Skin 28 is magcs.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Drake_Clifford

Post by Drake_Clifford »

I know these guys are most likely gonna get denied anyways, but thought I'd add my bit anyways. Ajiko Yakuza the guy who apparently is gonna lead this family and is apparently gonna do well, randomly followed me into the Sici market shop and pulled out an AK. I was withdrawing money for a RP deal that was going to happen inside, and he randomly dmed me and killed me, resulting in me losing 15k. It isnt a big deal, but its the principle and if this guy dm's randomly in a shop, for no apparent reason then this guy doesnt deserve a gang slot or even the responsibility to lead a gang. As if he recruits newbies in and learns them, is this what he will be learning them? to follow people and dm?

No support from me!
Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

Its times like this when I just love being on the forums.
:)