The Barbershop app

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Dameon_Roke

Re: The Barbershop app

Post by Dameon_Roke »

josue wrote:
BigAssGoat wrote:
josue wrote: haha you're gay, you know how good it is to have a woman by your side making love? do you not know because you are gay lol xD Lmao.......

and you can't get a family because you are gay, and a gay can't be a boss....... see ya later mr. gay
Are you stating that homosexuals should not have the same rights as heterosexuals?
Do you hate homosexuals?
haha yes i do, i don't like the homosexuals so crazy nigga i like my girl and she is pretty beatiful.........................and the fact that you are gay does not mean it has no rights ...... clear that you have the same rights as me, that you were born a mere man, but you think that you are a woman .......... but good luck with his homosexuality

:cripes: oh yea meet me in game for some of this ~ :arghy:
tits

Post by tits »

Dom wrote:fact of the matter is it should be better than all of chrome's gangs combined
lawl u lame kid
Harrangatang_Titties
Level: 21
Family: Ballin
Job(s): Gun (5) Merc (5) Drug (5)
This goes out to all you playa hataz to be talkin that shiiiieeet.
/me blows the niggas face off.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

These guys are freakin horrible.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

josue wrote:
BigAssGoat wrote:
josue wrote: haha you're gay, you know how good it is to have a woman by your side making love? do you not know because you are gay lol xD Lmao.......

and you can't get a family because you are gay, and a gay can't be a boss....... see ya later mr. gay
Are you stating that homosexuals should not have the same rights as heterosexuals?
Do you hate homosexuals?
haha yes i do, i don't like the homosexuals so crazy nigga i like my girl and she is pretty beatiful.........................and the fact that you are gay does not mean it has no rights ...... clear that you have the same rights as me, that you were born a mere man, but you think that you are a woman .......... but good luck with his homosexuality
I'm not homosexual but I think someone could actually mind your homophobic posts and it would not end well for you.
josue

Post by josue »

well well, and many jokes were not laughing, please do not leave the thread, and let his coments that have nothing to do with my family, for another chance ........ and if it offended anyone, I apologize, I didn't mean any harm ..........
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

7. You must be a good roleplayer.

got no prob with the group as a whole but the old dumb ass black guy screaming nigger this and nigger that gonna catch a dumbass bullet in his dumb ass mouth....I told him many times the word is NIGGA so go head and use it but next time I hear nigger come out your black mouth Im unloading clips simple as that...No black guy walk around calling other blacks nigger, not even confused black people so you know

oh and i support your gang BTW cause I know some of the members are cool
Youtube Video: show
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

mike_grizzly wrote:7. You must be a good roleplayer.

got no prob with the group as a whole but the old dumb ass black guy screaming nigger this and nigger that gonna catch a dumbass bullet in his dumb ass mouth....I told him many times the word is NIGGA so go head and use it but next time I hear nigger come out your black mouth Im unloading clips simple as that...No black guy walk around calling other blacks nigger, not even confused black people so you know
This is a prime example of a classic nigga moment
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Most of the members quite cool, met one yesterday though he was with grove and when we (ssf) showed up he didnt move and was killed in the crossfire, he claims he lost 60k worth of mats, we would of paid him. he decided to DM us twice and aid grove in a few battles then keeps telling me hes gonna fuck us all up he going to get his boss and the entire barbershop aswell as everyone else in the sever to fuck us up. after all this he still wants his money. not setting a good example for barbershop here.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
josue

Post by josue »

lukesea wrote:Most of the members quite cool, met one yesterday though he was with grove and when we (ssf) showed up he didnt move and was killed in the crossfire, he claims he lost 60k worth of mats, we would of paid him. he decided to DM us twice and aid grove in a few battles then keeps telling me hes gonna fuck us all up he going to get his boss and the entire barbershop aswell as everyone else in the sever to fuck us up. after all this he still wants his money. not setting a good example for barbershop here.
I'm his boss and also his cousin ... and I see everything that happened yesterday and the problem as your friend frank started to kill my barber for don't reason .. and the times that kill your friends, was that you and your family had started shooting first and swear to it. you have don't reason and my barber headed to the boss and fixed problems and my barber is compliant and does not want money, made please do not throw more fire to the fire that will burn ...
Last edited by josue on April 10th, 2010, 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
DATA:
josue

Post by josue »

mike_grizzly wrote: oh and i support your gang BTW cause I know some of the members are cool
thanks for your support and advice.!!
DATA:
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Jameel Bricklin is a retard.
josue

Post by josue »

John Reed wrote:Jameel Bricklin is a retard.
Ok i fixed the prob, i kicked to jameel..... i understood that he is a big retard thx for your advice...
DATA:
Focke_Nostra

Post by Focke_Nostra »

Accept them, they put effort in it!
Focke_Nostra
josue

Post by josue »

Focke_Nostra wrote:Accept them, they put effort in it!
if i kicked to jameel because he is a noob and has much problems and we the barbers dont want problems with nobody...... and thax everyone for support us and for your advices ....
DATA:
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Josue doesn't have what it is needed to be a good leader.
josue

Post by josue »

John Reed wrote:Josue doesn't have what it is needed to be a good leader.
why you said that?
DATA:
Focke_Nostra

Post by Focke_Nostra »

You better make an private forum.
In that forum you can make a topic like ' APPLICATIONS ' and stuff.
Otherwise you gonna get all NOOBS in your family, and your gang is gonna die because of noobs!
So you better make a forum.
Focke_Nostra
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

you say: we the barbers dont want problems with nobody
then stop telling your members to use war with the barbers as a threat in such trivial arguements
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
josue

Post by josue »

Focke_Nostra wrote:You better make an private forum.
In that forum you can make a topic like ' APPLICATIONS ' and stuff.
Otherwise you gonna get all NOOBS in your family, and your gang is gonna die because of noobs!
So you better make a forum.
the barbershop has a forum. ((www.thebarbershop.freeforums.org)) check our forum
DATA: