New Script + System Wipe

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
[_] Gandorf [_]

New Script + System Wipe

Post by [_] Gandorf [_] »

I seen a topic about a sever wipe and I haven't been playing that long on SZR so I assume it will not effect me but if you do choose to use my idea I guss it would require a System Data Base Wipe.

My Idea:
Move Spawn Points and all Items / Pickups to a new City. Maybe red County or SF. I think if we use a smaller city it will make the streets more crowded and not such a ghost town. If we move to SF it give SZR something a bit more personal (Not sure to describe it.) My point being no RP sever has been able to pull off a SF RP but I think SZR could do it.

Again my I have no idea how to script or it how it even works so I really can't imagine how much work this would even be.

Also just a crazy Idea,

As SZR is a "Light RP" I think it would be cool to have some "Missions" Threw out the city. I seen several admins who are looking for new things to script and I think this could be what your looking for. The missions could be spread out threw the city where a player starts out by talking to "Bot" the bot would give them a Story and mission to do. The missions could have level req and if completed could give players Respect, Money, or mats / drugs. I think it would keep other players on the sever and it allow SZR to get creative and come up with their own missions to add.

Again I do not know how hard this would be to do OR even if SZR would take advantage of something like this.
Just an idea.

Love
Sexual Harassment Gandorf
Calum
Game Name(s): Virgil Tego

Re: New Script + System Wipe

Post by Calum »

No.
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

I personally dont like San Fierro, and alot of people dont. As you said it doesn't work. But, on the other hand, instead of Red county, something like Blueberry or one of the small villages north of Los Santos would be interesting as it's easy to do and if people dont like it after trying it for a few weeks change back to Los Santos.

Either way, i dont mind
Kaneda_Fletcher

Post by Kaneda_Fletcher »

Yeah why not have a trial in another server if no one likes it move back
Blame Kaneda

BigAssGoat wrote:Anyone taunting magc will be yelled at.

AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING LOSERS!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

effort/waste of time
^^^^ That's why.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Personally I played many rp servers and some of them were based in sf,lv,ls and also in them little towns. A change to another city will be a hard thing to do and the server was in LS for a very long time and admins put a lot effort into it. Problem is, LS is a well know city and has many places for HQs, Jobs etc.. If we move to a small city there wont be many HQs to choose from. For that reason I personally dont support this.
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

once I moved a server script to a new city (namely from LS to SF), it's a shitty work. There are literally hundreds (thousands) coordinates to change
John Pendergast
[_] Gandorf [_]

Post by [_] Gandorf [_] »

Someone told me IG that it had happened before except that the admin who did it stole the script and started his own sever.
Jordan_Stewart
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jordan_Stewart »

lol at primNET
why don't you shut the fuck up
Daniel_Maloney
Game Name(s): Daniel_Malonez

Post by Daniel_Maloney »

I do like the sound of close nit communities instead of ghost towns but tbh its more trouble than its worth.
damn i used to be aspie af in this game
Daniel_Maloney
Game Name(s): Daniel_Malonez

Post by Daniel_Maloney »

I do like the sound of close nit communities instead of ghost towns but tbh its more trouble than its worth.
damn i used to be aspie af in this game
Ajay_West

Post by Ajay_West »

blueberry would be good
MikeyWeegie

Post by MikeyWeegie »

Personally I think a system wipe, is needed yes. As for moving, I kinda support this, but at the same time I dont. We could stay at LS, but just move things around and add in a few things to make it seem newer more than a whoe new start in somewhere else. But Yeah I fully support Gandorf on this.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

MikeyWeegie wrote:Personally I think a system wipe, is needed yes. As for moving, I kinda support this, but at the same time I dont. We could stay at LS, but just move things around and add in a few things to make it seem newer more than a whoe new start in somewhere else. But Yeah I fully support Gandorf on this.
How many posts are you gonna make about this thing?
Darrren

Post by Darrren »

I think nobody would play again on SZR from the start because nobody wants to start from level 1.
Darren Sherbob
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Darrren wrote:I think nobody would play again on SZR from the start because nobody wants to start from level 1.

Wanna bet?
Antonio_Havarti

Post by Antonio_Havarti »

yeah i think it`s a good idea too, but i wonder: if we are moving to a smaller town, the matruns need to be outside because if you need 1 minute to do a ride, it will be hell on the streets, ak for 1k. I would like the city to be more crowded, but i like the server because it`s the only one that`s on LS, not on SF or the entire SA. I saw no other server like this/ only with 5 or less players.
Even if i told a lot of crap up there, i support him.
Yo DeAndre what`s new?
Moe_City wrote:Learn RP
Vin

Post by Vin »

Not a good idea , keep the city with their HQ and properties alone without fet into mess , the SZR is cool like that keep it
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]