<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Re: The Warriors

Post by PatrickStewart »

haz0r whiniest forums guy

anyway Lukah is my favorite and he is a good guy so this should turn out well. control your dudes Lukah
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
vikki

Post by vikki »

a weeklong trial is basically a forever trial because thats how long these shit new gangs last anyway
David_York

Post by David_York »

My thoughts exactly vikki.
Lukah Sorrentino

Post by Lukah Sorrentino »

well i never did get you to understand that i actually had shit to do IRL David, i did try hard to get DCMC to run again, and for some time we did kinda good. But i do actually have other things that SZR to struggle with, and ill rather get good grades irl than getting DCMC back on tracks again. and thats why i left for a week or so. and in a week i knew all that i had built up would get fucked up the moment i left, so why would i bother anymore?

And for you whiners that say the new gang applicators suck etc, wake up, your not making it better by slanging shit.
So instead for being hostile, try to actually give people a chance before you be like shitkids =)

AND YES IM MORNING GRUMPY, GOOD MORNING PEOPLE <3
Last edited by Lukah Sorrentino on April 19th, 2010, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lukah Sorrentino

Since you guys doubt this so much i will give you some information of how this is going to be.

The warriors is going to be a gang that loves to chill, and have fun. We only use guns if we really have to, but we are going to go for points and such.

My main motto is to allways have fun, and my opinion is that many have forgotten that this is just a game, and therefore they dont have much fun anymore. Warriors are going to host parties, and different activities like Fighting and so on, wich is gonna be like: you pay the fighting fee, and people can bet on their fighter, and if they win they get a certain percent of the pot. Stuff like that. Also different fighting styles, Maybe some wrestling and many other stuff. 2vs2 you get the picture.

So overall The warriors is going to be, if we succeed, a very entertaining faction, and the golden rule here is to have fun, without being dickheads. some people find it funny to DM and that shit, and that is not what i am talking about here, when i talk about fun.

From what i see the server is kinda quiet lately, nothing is really going on, so i want to do different stuff and host different parties, and i have alot of ideas of how im going to do the different things, so it wont be the same shit all the time. Like if we host a party, its going to be a special party like for one example Beach party. I think we need something new, and thats what im trying to do here.

And i wont allow my members to do any shit, since im a pretty peacefull guy, i dont like trouble. So DM'ing and shit behaviour wont be allowed, and im going to come down hard on those who does something like that.

And the story is pretty much the same as The Warriors movie yes, why? because i think its a great idea to bring the warriors into szr since it fits very well with the movie. i have edited alot on the story and worked my ass off to get it to fit the server even more. And the faction The Warriors is something i have planned on and prepared for since i started playing on the server like allmost 2 years ago, and i think im ready to give it a try now without failing.

And as one of you said: "they are more like streetfighters"
Yes in the movie they are, But they did use the weapons they got from others. but my point is that its not going to be all about the movie, times change, as well as The Warriors change. So basically its going to be alot like the movie, but its new times, wich means The Warriors has also evolved since that time.

That should explain enough for now.
keffer
Game Name(s): Kevino_Voltino

Post by keffer »

Lukkaahh!!
My name is wrong :o it's Voltino not Valentino

II like the app btw

Greets Kevino :!: |||Voltino||| :!:
<<<<>>>><<<<>>>>
<<<<>>>><<<<>>>>
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

i loved the warriors, was one of my old time favourites.
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Support this for real, I know all of these members, decent RP and shits ya.
Anyhow, I know Lukah from p much time. He's cool at this.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Carlito_Mutalim

Post by Carlito_Mutalim »

Haters duck out please.I think this gang is going to be successfull and Lukah will make a great leader and the server will be more fun.
You guys should be gratefull for having an Admin like Dom who responds rapidly .
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Since when is Dom an admin lol
L
A
T
E
R
S
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

been watching you guys in game quite a bit, it seems as though I was right, you aren't bad at all
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Supportin seems serious dudes
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

basically i think what everyone's hoping for at this point is "not another gang that will eventually be totally banned via the complaints forum." it sucks that combat in this game is so exploitable but it's silly that exploiting and then posting about said exploiting are ruining the fun of gang vs gang combat. please don't be another yakuza/magc/turdgang/you know the deal etc
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

You're allowed to completely copy "The warriors game" by rockstar AND the movie and still get a slot by copy and pasting well cool, sweet don't complain when newbies copy and paste shit bro.
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Lukah Sorrentino

Andre_Dupas wrote:You're allowed to completely copy "The warriors game" by rockstar AND the movie and still get a slot by copy and pasting well cool, sweet don't complain when newbies copy and paste shit bro.
Try to actually read this story and then the original before you make a statement like that. i have worked alot on it to get it to actually FIT whats going on on szr.

And one more thing, just because it is looking alot like the original story, doesnt mean its not good for szr, so try to find another way to be an asshole.

One thing that really pisses me off about this, is that im actually going to work my ass off for everyone to have more fun when they play, with different private events and so on, and many of you only care about how fast i got the trial, and that my story is alot like the original and blablabla.

I dont blame people for doubting me. But atleast give me a chanse before you give me up, thats all im asking, geez.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Imo ,gangs need to get a trial period to have a chance to shine,you can get people in your fam easier ,roleplay better ,make people know you better and i doubt it's hard to delete a fam ,Juke had a great ideea when he started the trial thing and i think it proved to be helpfull so far . My suggestion is to asign someone to help Dom with this ,someone from a different timezone(someone who's online more) who can give a better view on a fam activity ,roleplay ,etc. ingame since some of us barely see eachother around because of our timezones.
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Lukah Sorrentino wrote: Try to actually read this story and then the original before you make a statement like that. i have worked alot on it to get it to actually FIT whats going on on szr.

And one more thing, just because it is looking alot like the original story, doesnt mean its not good for szr, so try to find another way to be an asshole.

One thing that really pisses me off about this, is that im actually going to work my ass off for everyone to have more fun when they play, with different private events and so on, and many of you only care about how fast i got the trial, and that my story is alot like the original and blablabla.

I dont blame people for doubting me. But atleast give me a chanse before you give me up, thats all im asking, geez.

Yo, i don't hate your story really i found it cool how you turned the warriors into szr, i was just saying this will increase newbs thinking they can get in with stuff like this you know? p.s i would have tryed for this if i still played.
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

I support this gang application for one reason, this reason is Lukah. He can roleplay, lead stuff and actually thinks with brain.
josue

Post by josue »

Bikers Dilllimore vol. 2 haha coo' i support this
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Lukah Sorrentino

[Andre_Dupas wrote:]
[Yo, i don't hate your story really i found it cool how you turned the warriors into szr, i was just saying this will increase newbs thinking they can get in with stuff like this you know? p.s i would have tryed for this if i still played.]

Aight i missunderstood you then, sorry.

Thanks for the support guys, appriciate it very much. :)
David_York

Post by David_York »

josue wrote:Bikers Dilllimore vol. 2 haha coo' i support this
More like... Bikers 4.5?
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

Met Lukah a couple of months ago in Mafia, and we joined the same :smithwagon: aswell. When we were starting that Lennox Ave Crew there was a good reason why Joey and i assigned him as a lt. Lukah knows his stuff, and would be a decent leader.
Good luck with this
OG Negro

Post by OG Negro »

Good Luck
Jordan_Stewart
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jordan_Stewart »

hope bikers die again.
why don't you shut the fuck up