public gangs

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Re: public gangs

Post by mike_grizzly »

"magc mother's, sisters, fathers......be more specific cause i doubt that. Besides I hear you made quite a name (names) for yourself and it was people hatin on you who were attacking you. And yeah i remember elroy sayin the no civs part and he also said that when we were attacking the TH while there were civs there helping yaks or whatever. but Im sure it happen liked you said but like magc you have your haters. They weren't helpers of ours but nice reply and now you know.
Youtube Video: show
Slim

Post by Slim »

mike_grizzly wrote:i say yall get rid of public gangs because if they attack a faction, the faction gets blown up, banned, bannished, warnings, etc for retaliating and for the simple fact that certain factions get on their alts or /quitfaction and join public gangs to aid their friends in whatever war going on at the time instead of manning up and being loyal to their factions and fight as a flagged member of their respective crews. It isnt fair to factions (esp mine) and to noobs who come on and get into some shit these temporary public gang members (alts) have started

admins dont really punish gangs for attacking ballas unless there just goin around killing gunless noobs, i duno what happend to you guys but ive been attacked by gangs a shitload while in ballas and no one gets punished
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

well one of them we were going after had a spas12...and anyone on these forums, including admins, know ME to attack noobs or anyone for no reason?? Have i killed anyone, in war or not, who did not know why i killed them?? Nope Never....and Im still waiting to find out what it was we did wrong to be warnd/kicked or what have you
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

well maybe ballas just need a moderator or gang leader to survey them and kick anyone who is just joining for the sake of attacking people/gangs
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Slim wrote:
mike_grizzly wrote:i say yall get rid of public gangs because if they attack a faction, the faction gets blown up, banned, bannished, warnings, etc for retaliating and for the simple fact that certain factions get on their alts or /quitfaction and join public gangs to aid their friends in whatever war going on at the time instead of manning up and being loyal to their factions and fight as a flagged member of their respective crews. It isnt fair to factions (esp mine) and to noobs who come on and get into some shit these temporary public gang members (alts) have started

admins dont really punish gangs for attacking ballas unless there just goin around killing gunless noobs, i duno what happend to you guys but ive been attacked by gangs a shitload while in ballas and no one gets punished
First off, some admins are too blind to even see why certain people even join Ballas in the first place. DMing is not aloud, but they give us a faction that gets away with it most of the time? Hell why the fuck are ballas here anyways, we got Vagos and im sure if Vagos was in Ballas shoes right now Conrad wouldnt have that shit. Ballas has no leader because its a faction of freedom, meaning you can do whatever you want hand have a title of a "Pubbie" so admins can protect you if you get into some dirt. Public gangs/factions SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO JOIN IN OTHER GANG WARS.

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

mike_grizzly wrote:no ballas arent doing it like that at all Wally...Grove are metagaming and using their alts to get ballas to help since having a few admin/mods isnt enough...
and cops, don't forget grove street all have cop alts
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Chris Hansen wrote:
mike_grizzly wrote:no ballas arent doing it like that at all Wally...Grove are metagaming and using their alts to get ballas to help since having a few admin/mods isnt enough...
and cops, don't forget grove street all have cop alts
and thats the point, they will metagame all day and make excuses. Admins won't do shit about it because they dont want Grove to get destroyed, because if that was they case then every war MAG has been in would be just like this.

Grove Metagame

Helen_Keller

Post by Helen_Keller »

Chris_GA wrote: First off, some admins are too blind
:(
dm cops 24/7
dm jackie chan 24/7
carpark ando 18/5
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Helen_Keller wrote:
Helen i love u, but facts come out... Im not naming no names, but some Admins/Mod's are one-sided. They see only what they want to see, instead of the WHOLE picture.

mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

Helen_Keller wrote:
nothing against the blind helen he meant they "cannot see" and about their LE alts i did have a video of cops about to carpark me but their truck blew up and i messed up the vid so I will not talk on that
chrispaul

Post by chrispaul »

about those ballas...

its pretty obvious that grove has had someone join ballas, and armed a bunch of noobs to fight with grove st.
But once this "leader" logs off the noobs just continue on poopsocking or even attempting to RP. Only problem is that MagC isnt about to sit by and let anyone kill us and get away with it. So whether its 1hr later or 1 day later we might try to take them out, which is understandable. The noobs have no idea whats going on and spam /report yelling DM, spawncamping and whatnot. So some admin shows up, miniguns everyone then warns everyone involved. From his perspective i could understand how we might look like DMing douche bags. But we arent gonna let people shoot at us and then pretend nothing happened
Daz DJ Jackson
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

chrispaul wrote:about those ballas...

its pretty obvious that grove has had someone join ballas, and armed a bunch of noobs to fight with grove st.
But once this "leader" logs off the noobs just continue on poopsocking or even attempting to RP. Only problem is that MagC isnt about to sit by and let anyone kill us and get away with it. So whether its 1hr later or 1 day later we might try to take them out, which is understandable. The noobs have no idea whats going on and spam /report yelling DM, spawncamping and whatnot. So some admin shows up, miniguns everyone then warns everyone involved. From his perspective i could understand how we might look like DMing douche bags. But we arent gonna let people shoot at us and then pretend nothing happened
right...also one of them we were chasing was definitely in the hood earlier when there were 8 or more ballas and NO GROVE online
Alisia_
Game Name(s): Alisia_Bell

Post by Alisia_ »

Example of public gang member killing in MAGC hood.

just to comment, i must say ballas was coming to our hood 2-5 of them at a time today from morning, shooting and killing me and some of my gang members from our roof, in ice cream shop, in the hood, its easy to check logs. But what i am saying is if they help other gang in war, it is logical, that they should be killed back. Mass banning and giving away warnings in this case for killing a public gang member for doing this kind of things is clear side taking, which is Sad, dear admins, really sad!
In Game:Alisia_Bell, lvl 23.
Gang: Magnolia Crew. LT.
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

chrispaul wrote:about those ballas...

Exactly so instead of seeing the big picture, some admins see what they want to see instead of understanding the problem at hand. While we are getting punnished, you got people in Ballas throwing Guns at pubbies saying "Help us kill the Orange Gang". Dont think for a sec that all ballas are not involved, being in ballas gives people an advantage. Its too easy to say "Hi im new" and be done with it

Hollie_Valentine

Post by Hollie_Valentine »

Vago for life amigo
until i'm bored.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

about the 'grove metagaming' thing that chris posted

i'm lol'in at the fact that it's A) drac_oh and B) obvious sarcasm
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

yeah get rid of them public gangs...
Ladarius_Carter

Post by Ladarius_Carter »

mike_grizzly wrote:yeah get rid of them public gangs...
they dont even need to get rid of em just make a rule they cant help in gang wars and all this shit wouldnt have happend
chrispaul

Post by chrispaul »

Dom wrote:about the 'grove metagaming' thing that chris posted

i'm lol'in at the fact that it's A) drac_oh and B) obvious sarcasm
Ha, ive seen it happen.
5-6 mags start running towards grove st, i decide to hop up on the bridge to get a better shot
I kill a couple and help out with some other kills.
Drac_oh, who has been watching the whole time, then decides to bust out his deagle and tells me to leave the area. I didnt take a SS cuz i didnt know drac had a grove acc, but im sure he'll agree that the conversation went something like
Drac: Freeze! hands up
Me: What?
Drac: leave this area now.
Me: why? what did i do?
Drac: umm, illegal discharge, for one
Me: but youve been watching this war for like 30 mins now and didnt arrest any grove
Drac: no i havnt
*grove alt in ballas comes in outta no where with a heli and kills me*

the point is that A) it has obviously crossed your minds and B) you will favor grove in situations if you see them getting fuckin dropped
Daz DJ Jackson
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

MagC must be losing this war pretty badly if they're crying this hard about it.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Ladarius_Carter

Post by Ladarius_Carter »

Slopko wrote:MagC must be losing this war pretty badly if they're crying this hard about it.
nah its the opposite of that and we getting banned for "dming" ballas by someone who doesnt even know whats going on and hasnt been on in months
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Slopko wrote:MagC must be losing this war pretty badly if they're crying this hard about it.
Not losing the WAR, but losing members over mis-communication. As long as we dont hacks guns to take a vacation then we good bro..

Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

yea man rp vacations on different servers thats all
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

shit we tried to rp a vacation on SZR server and guess who fucked that up??? And guess what happened when we cancelled the vacation to fuck up the people who came and shot us up while we were on vacation?? And then guess what happened in the middle of us fuckin them up on their block because they wanted us back in the city sooo bad (ill hint you to that one prison RP) Now we get warnings and banned for NOT BREAKING ANY RULE or EXPLOITING. Figure that one out. And im still waiting to hear from the admin that was online (Ari) at the time of the incident to tell us all what infraction caused him to do all of that?? And which one of grove is Bankwell anyway??
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

mike_grizzly wrote:shit we tried to rp a vacation on SZR server and guess who fucked that up??? And guess what happened when we cancelled the vacation to fuck up the people who came and shot us up while we were on vacation?? And then guess what happened in the middle of us fuckin them up on their block because they wanted us back in the city sooo bad (ill hint you to that one prison RP) Now we get warnings and banned for NOT BREAKING ANY RULE or EXPLOITING. Figure that one out. And im still waiting to hear from the admin that was online (Ari) at the time of the incident to tell us all what infraction caused him to do all of that?? And which one of grove is Bankwell anyway??
Speaking of that, if we try to do some training in the future we cant go to LV. Since your aloud to get DM'd out there, and dont think about posting a complaint about it because admins will look at you like your crazy. Hold on, mabye thats just treatment to MagC because im sure alot of people go to LV from time to time and chill, i wonder if they get shot randomly... hmmmm, prob not.