public gangs

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Re: public gangs

Post by mike_grizzly »

Naw dawg i think thats just the MAGC treatment that we always crying about that the rest dont seem to know about. Imagine if you opened that vacation to the public like you were planning...I wonder how that would have went down then
Youtube Video: show
drewdogg

Post by drewdogg »

you guys are continually getting rocked by my balla back up, it's embarrassing and you guys are extremely upset about it.

that is all.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Bah Mag C caused problems with a huge group of ballas and now they are mad because Grove and Ballas are shooting at them and they are getting rocked.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I think if MagC hadn't griefed so many pubbies and Ballas in the first place, that so many of them wouldn't be jumping at the opportunity to get revenge now. You can blame Grove street all you want but honestly its your own fault, your disrespect for other players has come back to bite you in the ass.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

mike_grizzly wrote:"magc mother's, sisters, fathers......be more specific cause i doubt that. Besides I hear you made quite a name (names) for yourself and it was people hatin on you who were attacking you. And yeah i remember elroy sayin the no civs part and he also said that when we were attacking the TH while there were civs there helping yaks or whatever. but Im sure it happen liked you said but like magc you have your haters. They weren't helpers of ours but nice reply and now you know.
All the rebels on their alts. Even though Chris Bell made a rule ''NO ALTS GNNA BE RECRUITED UKNOWWHATIMSAYIN''. That means they were not possible recruits.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:your disrespect for other players has come back to bite you in the ass.
Lockie got the point here..I think it's time to make a new rap song.You can name it ''i'm leaving'' M. Christofer.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

chrispaul wrote: Ha, ive seen it happen.
5-6 mags start running towards grove st, i decide to hop up on the bridge to get a better shot
I kill a couple and help out with some other kills.
Drac_oh, who has been watching the whole time, then decides to bust out his deagle and tells me to leave the area. I didnt take a SS cuz i didnt know drac had a grove acc, but im sure he'll agree that the conversation went something like
Drac: Freeze! hands up
Me: What?
Drac: leave this area now.
Me: why? what did i do?
Drac: umm, illegal discharge, for one
Me: but youve been watching this war for like 30 mins now and didnt arrest any grove
Drac: no i havnt
*grove alt in ballas comes in outta no where with a heli and kills me*
stuff about lv vacation
does magc not understand anything about property rights
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Patrick
Location: A warehouse, I'm surrounded by bad men! WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE MY SOS CALLS?!

Post by Patrick »

One of your ballas got rocked by me unarmed。He had an AK
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

hanson: Grove street did not own out there....drew_dawg....your balla back up???? its you man..Maybe Magc should all get balla alts and start dmming ballas then that'll fuck up alot now wouldnt it?? AND YOU KEEP SAYING "ALL THE REBELS" LOL werent there 15 - 20 rebels?? and what about the kersey's clint and chris?? Jorge george?? and there are plenty more of them and im sure you had a rebel alt too so please stop saying that....and it isnt the pubbies thats jumpin at the chance..its your lame crew that you dont give a shit about who jumps from grove to ballas and back. Like i said on another thread your crew are imitation ballas...you members are temporary, mass recruiting is no problem and anyone can be in your gang. You could have did your mass recruiting and sill have the war wit us using the multiple ultra car-ramming techniques and derw_dogs chicken running/quickreload whichever it is but you would have done it together but no you allow your members to help you out as part of factions we are not aloowed to readily shoot at....LE....Image

thats some bitch shit right there...and if you think we have some civs or whoever helping us all you had to do is tell me because im sure they were told not to help us and i myself would have sent some bullets his way
BTW we got rocked by Ari not balllas and this is Mike Grizzly's thread not Chris Bell's so stop hating. And yeah im mad cause im banned because i havent broken a rule. I could care less about what you thinking is going down on the war front because if you guys were rockin like you say you were then why are you puttin up ads asking for mats??? you have together over 18 members..dont you all share materials? weapons? money? why not run mats on your balla or civ accounts??
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

mike_grizzly wrote:shit we tried to rp a vacation on SZR server and guess who fucked that up??? And guess what happened when we cancelled the vacation to fuck up the people who came and shot us up while we were on vacation?? And then guess what happened in the middle of us fuckin them up on their block because they wanted us back in the city sooo bad (ill hint you to that one prison RP) Now we get warnings and banned for NOT BREAKING ANY RULE or EXPLOITING. Figure that one out. And im still waiting to hear from the admin that was online (Ari) at the time of the incident to tell us all what infraction caused him to do all of that?? And which one of grove is Bankwell anyway??
You were trespassing on Drac_Oh's property, he owns everything outside of Los Santos. He paid for it all and when you didn't leave after being told police were called and you still refused to leave so you were shot at. Stop whining already.
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

Mrado point is Grove st was there to help and no one did or said shit about that and when we went back to LS we started fuckin grove street up and then THAT got stopped and turned into prison rp and after we got out we were goiing to fuck them up some more because there was alot more that led up to it than the LV vacation so we go to put a dent in them and then chris get banned...??? Now if that isnt admin assistancei dont know what else to tell you
Mrado
Donut Chaser

Post by Mrado »

mike_grizzly wrote:Mrado point is Grove st was there to help and no one did or said shit about that and when we went back to LS we started fuckin grove street up and then THAT got stopped and turned into prison rp and after we got out we were goiing to fuck them up some more because there was alot more that led up to it than the LV vacation so we go to put a dent in them and then chris get banned...??? Now if that isnt admin assistancei dont know what else to tell you
Grove did not help, all the police and the admin that were there confirmed that. Why would Grove shoot at Mag C after just being allied with them in a war? You're talking like all of this happened in ONE day. I don't know why Chris was banned but maybe it was because he was shooting at Ballas for no reason.
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

no no no mrado you are confused homie....grove street been acting funny towards us before that day in LV...we weven had plans to retaliate on some personal shit after our vacation but once we got there, it wasnt even 2 minutes before drac some grove and another LE who started snipin from the roof. They all were reconized. that was the first few minutes so i doubt if any phonecall or warning came. And we never were allied to grove street. they just wanted to kill pirates and did. Grove got nothing from us for doing that and even checked the pirates for money to stop which we got none of so we were in no way allies they were just doin what they do and its like i told you...during that time of the prison RP MagC vs G street..Chris was banned for dmming to keep MagC from going to grove st and finishing what THEY started. he is not banned now
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

mike_grizzly wrote:hanson: Grove street did not own out there....drew_dawg....your balla back up???? its you man..Maybe Magc should all get balla alts and start dmming ballas then that'll fuck up alot now wouldnt it??
That would be metagaming which is bannable. There are only two ex-Grove in Ballas and they are in Ballas on their MAIN accounts. Them being Drew_Dawg and G_orse. Under the civ-helper rules it is completely legal for them to do that, and if they weren't in Ballas then they would be doing the exact same thing except with a white name. To my knowledge there aren't any current Grove with active alts in Ballas, because again it would be metagaming if they were to contribute to the conflict without reasonable intention.

You can hardly use your little spy /f chat screenshot (which I hope for your sake wasn't captured on a MagC alt) as evidence of Grove metagaming on PD alts as it is more than obvious from his use of CAPS and the context of which it was taken in that he is being sarcastic.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

Patrick wrote:One of your ballas got rocked by me unarmed。He had an AK
this was posted 1 min after it occurred
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

no dawg i doubt if it was sarcasm because you can sit and watch th eplayer list and see it happening im sure : one grove logs off one balla joins with the same ping. Also about G_orsh like i said was G street the day before and balla the day after.....so will he be allowed back into Grove st?? (just wondering) ANYWAY them civ helpers has led atleast 8 ballas into the magc hood to shoot at us. So we are at war with ballas now right? seeing how they go to any magc member to kill but Magc is supposed to look for individuals to shoot at??? Makes no sense..so to get the point of the thread back into replies....That's another reason to do away with the public gangs. Anyone can form an unofficial gang and anyone can get into grove street so they are pointless if unloyal faction members can just hop in ballas and be allowed to dm. Plus what happens if both sides got onto balla accounts???? then you will have some infighting right? and THAT would be a pointless war then
Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

Post by Jacob_Julez »

Understandable but the Public Gangs are very useful to new commers and does actually create a fair atmosphere within SZR. At the moment, im trying my best to help Vagos and newbies so please be patient with them. They'll soon understand the rights/wrongs of the server.
Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

mike_grizzly wrote:hanson: Grove street did not own out there
I didn't see any Grove in the video posted a while ago of Mag C being sniped at the LV hotel by law enforcement. The incident after that at the LV airport, Grove Street was present but not shooting at you, only driving around being shot at.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

yeah Jacob until some experienced SZR player hops in vagos and start to do what he wants how will you control him?? and would you tame him when he is ffering you spases and such?? These gangs arent needed to teach new players, there can be a welcome center, there are the tutorial in the begining and factions. I hadnt learned anythign about SZR or SAMP as a balla. we had no agendas or anything. We made our own beef, not knowing we were considered to be nothing. I learned about all the rules from MagC and about some faggotry shit (meaning what not to do) from Wu-zi and other yaks who made it clear that ramming people with cars is "gay" and i must say, does make you look like a fool to have to go through such measures and then try to talk smack about your ownage. Also can you tell me how a noob player joins ballas will help him learn or catch a feeling for the game?? Remmebering that the ballas are going into MagC hood because they are at war with MagC only MagC has to wait to get shot first before shooting back (what an advantage) For real i just saw a video of a single balla dude walking down Washington Av. (main street of Nolia- and you say we dont rp...lol) but this dude was just walking and then pulled out a shotgun and started shooting . Now if he would have been Grove Street he would have been dead on his second step on the block but since he is in Ballas, MagC ended up losing a gun (what an advantage) Was the leader wrong in saying dont shoot the balla until he shoots you first??? Or is MagC in its rights to open fire on a likely assasin?? or lets just say enemy of the war??? The case of me gettin banned alongside a couple other family members for chasing down a member of a public gang that can get up at least 8 members with atleast 2 holding spases with the balls to come to our hood and open fire on us but we arent allowed to fire back on thi spublic gang should be reason enough to want to get rid of them. What if it were you? Shit I couldnt even come outside of my house (died 2x) to attend a meeting becuase there were 6 ballas outside my door waiting for me to come out. And the messed up thing is, they could have been in a faction of their own or unofficial gang or a bunch of civs but no they exploit the fact that (im guessin) admins are looking down on players who "attack" public gangs (as if public gangs are full of noobs)

and HANSON i only know because i am a merc and when my guy told me who to merc, he was there (all 3 of them names that i was told to look for)
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Make an unban me thread and stop posting Griz.Or you and your family can make a spin off server too and move there.It's easy to find scripts etc.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

lol im working on it as we speak I ended the other thread and this one my suggestion still stands and is in here so no need for me to post if they take em out then its good if not then thats a shame.... im out
-Griz
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

I love all the accusations because Ballas start attacking them. Mag C provoked the Ballas and now are mad.

What lockie said makes a lot of sense.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

mike_grizzly wrote:lol im working on it as we speak I ended the other thread and this one my suggestion still stands and is in here so no need for me to post if they take em out then its good if not then thats a shame.... im out
-Griz
peace
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Bullshit, get someone responsible to lead these Vagos and Ballas and all will be alright.

Mag C stop posting too much for nothing.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I've seen this thing already. Rebels with their alts helped magc by using their civ alts. And you guys said to stop whining that it's okay and that nobody cares and it's just a game and supported them in that. When it happens to you, you start to feel butt hurt...
Chris Paul wrote: I might get a civ alt to help too, nobody really cares