24/7 & Bank Robbery

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

24/7 & Bank Robbery

Post by Chris_GA »

**24/7 & Bank Robbery**

Lets get everyone involved in the city more, now the way it is set up now is that onlyofficial families can go for point battles. So lets start up smaller point battles for anyone to take place in without having to be in a faction to help, Bank and 24/7's. This could be set up for anyone to take place and another way to make money around town, it would be treated like a point battle but will more likely be focused on money. These events will not be families against families, it will be Families vs. LSPD/FBI. ((I was gonna also say SAS, but that would be abused to the MAX, meaning anyone would join SAS just to take place in the battle since its easy to get in SAS rather than getting into LSPD and FBI)).

Rules
- Has to be a certain amount of LSPD/FBI online to begin
- Must Stay inside the Bank or 24/7 and type /steal to take money out of the bank or 24/7 ((Will expl
- For families, you dont need your Boss/LT to claim
- For civilians, anyone can claim
- You cannot use any car to escape, must use the "Required Car" ((Van or whatever))
- Max money can be stolen from each battle is 100k
- Money has to be delivered to Dropcar Craine

Example

* Look online and see 5+ LSPD on
* Go to the Bank or 24/7
* Go inside and type /robbery
* A message appear's like it does a point battle and it says "Downtown 24/7 Robbery Attempt has Begun"
* Once that message comes up and while still inside the 24/7, you type /rob
* As you type /rob, it will say "You have stolen 10,000" ((Between /rob's, it will be a short reload time))
* Take as much money you can /rob ((With the max being 100k)) and get in the Van and take it to dropcar
* You will have a choice to Deliver the money by Van, or on Foot ((If you Van blows up))
* A marker will show up at dropcar when your delivering the money, the same way it does when you do /dropcar

I know this is not perfect, but yall get the idea. Please give me some feedback to help polish this up.

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Re: 24/7 & Bank Robbery

Post by Khamal Tafari »

nevermind me
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Nice idea but Magc has always planned out robbery's, I remember when me and Yoshi ran the yoshimart and you guys came in and robbed the store. Ah good times :smug:
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Wally_Stone wrote:Nice idea but Magc has always planned out robbery's, I remember when me and Yoshi ran the yoshimart and you guys came in and robbed the store. Ah good times :smug:
Yeaaa, im just trying to help everyone get a chance to have some fun also. I think this would cut down on civ's helping at point battles and also to make some money, but for the best part, MORE FUN G!!

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

$10,000 each time you do /rob at the 24/7? If thats what you meant then no. Also it would be a great idea but there must be atleast a minimum of 5 officers on and there must be a time limit when your robbing such as /points.

Support
David_York

Post by David_York »

You know... I wasn't making it that easy to get into SAS.
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Would the families try to kill the civilians too? OR would it be families + civilians vs. LEO's.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

I say the robbery can happen whenever the minimum number of law enforcement is online and there be a reload time after a successful robbery....

and maybe make the dropoff points (where the money is to be delivered) be random locations instead of it being one spot

and maybe make a new upgrade (Theft Skills - i have another use for this skill which ill make a new thread about later) so that succesful robberies increases your theft skill level and with a higher skill, the time it takes to /rob will be shorter than someone with a lower skill. (so there will be better robbers who may be coerced to help in /robbery)

24/7 robberies should payout less money and require less time to rob and banks should payout more money (per /rob) and require a longer (than 24/7) time to perform the robbery

Also there shall be a penalty for law enforcement if they were unsuccessful at stopping the robbery (for whatever reason)

more as I think....

HOME INVASIONS
not sure if this has been implemented before or not but it should go something like /robbery

Robber enters the house he wishes to rob (ofcourse it will have to be an occupied home so /address will be necessary to find homes)
and then /robbery, an alarm is sounded (message sent to Law enforcement: PLAYER_XXX is attempting a robbery or home invasion and message to home owner: YOUR HOUSE IS BEING ROBBED!!
robber then must /rob in increments of $100 or $500 upto 25% of home owner's bank balance
and he gets a high wanted level (same as in bank and 24/7 robberies which shall be a must) and must make it to his address or random dropoff to be credited with a succesful robbery

/robbery DROPOFF:
after the robber (whether its home invasions, bank or 24/7 robberies) enter /rob, the money is placed into the robbers' pockets (may be necessary to disable /pay /deposit and /buy for the "robber") and he must make it to the randomly placed marker/beacon with a high wanted level. If the robber makes it to the marker he must then /robbery again to start a 3 second (for highest skill) timer to end the robbery, remove all stars, have the money deposited into his bank balance and be credited with a successful robbery. Because you shouldnt bring the popo to your getaway spot, and to keep from being killed with all that dough in your pockets, performing /robbery at the beacon/marker will be necessary and useful

maybe code in HOUSE ALARMS (for purchase as a house upgrade) so that a player may also receive the message that his house is being robbed and perhaps adding time to the dropoff making it a "harder" robbery than that of a house which has no house alarm

Now this just came to me after reading Bell's suggestion so i wrote it here cause i feel as if its the same thing as robbing banks except that there are other factors that will determine if it is possible such as is there a player worth robbing, cops online, theft skill level, reload time for jobs because you will need to be a merc to /breakin, etc....

more suggestions, criticism...?
Youtube Video: show
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

mike_grizzly wrote:I say the robbery can happen whenever the minimum number of law enforcement is online and there be a reload time after a successful robbery....

and maybe make the dropoff points (where the money is to be delivered) be random locations instead of it being one spot

and maybe make a new upgrade (Theft Skills - i have another use for this skill which ill make a new thread about later) so that succesful robberies increases your theft skill level and with a higher skill, the time it takes to /rob will be shorter than someone with a lower skill. (so there will be better robbers who may be coerced to help in /robbery)

24/7 robberies should payout less money and require less time to rob and banks should payout more money (per /rob) and require a longer (than 24/7) time to perform the robbery

Also there shall be a penalty for law enforcement if they were unsuccessful at stopping the robbery (for whatever reason)

more as I think....

HOME INVASIONS
not sure if this has been implemented before or not but it should go something like /robbery

Robber enters the house he wishes to rob (ofcourse it will have to be an occupied home so /address will be necessary to find homes)
and then /robbery, an alarm is sounded (message sent to Law enforcement: PLAYER_XXX is attempting a robbery or home invasion and message to home owner: YOUR HOUSE IS BEING ROBBED!!
robber then must /rob in increments of $100 or $500 upto 25% of home owner's bank balance
and he gets a high wanted level (same as in bank and 24/7 robberies which shall be a must) and must make it to his address or random dropoff to be credited with a succesful robbery

/robbery DROPOFF:
after the robber (whether its home invasions, bank or 24/7 robberies) enter /rob, the money is placed into the robbers' pockets (may be necessary to disable /pay /deposit and /buy for the "robber") and he must make it to the randomly placed marker/beacon with a high wanted level. If the robber makes it to the marker he must then /robbery again to start a 3 second (for highest skill) timer to end the robbery, remove all stars, have the money deposited into his bank balance and be credited with a successful robbery. Because you shouldnt bring the popo to your getaway spot, and to keep from being killed with all that dough in your pockets, performing /robbery at the beacon/marker will be necessary and useful

maybe code in HOUSE ALARMS (for purchase as a house upgrade) so that a player may also receive the message that his house is being robbed and perhaps adding time to the dropoff making it a "harder" robbery than that of a house which has no house alarm

Now this just came to me after reading Bell's suggestion so i wrote it here cause i feel as if its the same thing as robbing banks except that there are other factors that will determine if it is possible such as is there a player worth robbing, cops online, theft skill level, reload time for jobs because you will need to be a merc to /breakin, etc....

more suggestions, criticism...?
Good base idea, but 25% of somebody's balance is a lot of money, especially if you're tabbed or afk while this goes down. And if cops didn't like the person being robbed, they could just let it happen. Maybe make it so the owner of the house doesn't lose any money, but they still get the warning. Perhaps only certain houses should have alarms, like level 5 + only or something. But yeah not 25% cause that is just too much.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

I suggested 25% so that the guy shouldnt go dead broke off of one robbery and if cops wont respond then they wont respond and other times im sure they may have a time keeping up with all the new crime goin on in the city so hopefully this will encourage more citizens to become law enforcement and true to life, there may be some LE who will go corrupt over this but there should be a reward for law enforcement when they stop ANY /robbery so that they would prefer to stop the /robbery rather than let it go or participate in it. Also i dont like the announcement: "PLAYER_XXX is attempting..." it should just announce the location of the robbery and the popo need to use they're very keen investigation skillz (once arrived on the scene, the robber will be obvious - he'll be the one with all the stars) to determine who it is that needs to be stopped to prevent the robbery. LE shall be allowed to stars on ALL participants (being careful not confuse another with the BANK ROBBER) and an unsucessful /robbery will result in prison time at the very least.
but back to the 25%...if a player is sleeping (alt tabbed) inside his house and his house is being robbed, then he bet wake his ass up and quick cause the more the ROBBER performs /rob , the more money that sleeping victim will lose...
also there may have to be a way to keep the robbery going incase someone "needed" to logoff as they were being robbed so there wont be any "loggin to advoids".....
...and i continue to think...atleast until this gets programmed in an i attempt to rob all of Los Santos except for Magnolia Projects....
-Griz
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

5 MagC's see someone afk somewhere so they /address him and /breakin and then they all /rob and get a bunch of cash while another 2 magcs guard the door and shoot everyone who gets close... Right?
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

yessir!!!!! Thats why its worth it to get in a faction, that's why PD need to do their JOBS, that's why factions need to stop mass recruiting and select members that will be there for each other so that it will be harder for niggas like Mike Grizzly to perform /robberies throughout the city. Oh BTW how long did dude expect to be afk for???? 10 minutes??? if it were only a minute or two he would be fine and have enough time to get help to stop the robbery....remember its not just go inside /robbery then get out...
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Oh well you got a point by 25% is fucking stupid. Make it 500$ max.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

Everyone will go for Ronie_Mo's house haha. The 24/7 robbery seems cool, but if your van explodes you could lose half the money in the explosion etc.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

BigAssGoat wrote:Oh well you got a point by 25% is fucking stupid. Make it 500$ max.
500 dollars is dumb....in the real world if you rob the rich ppl you would come up with with jewelry, antiques, paintings, electronics, alot of things that can amount to way over $100k....robbin someone knowing the have only $500 worth of stuff isnt worth the risk. Sometime peoples cars get taken in the robbery as well addin to the total take. So I dont know why 25% is such a problem, its not as if the burgler goes inside the house and come out after a minute with 25% of a players earnings...he would have to do /rob commands to build upto 25% of the victims cash and during that time, I imagine he would be gettin shot at by, not only law enforcement, but by the victim and the victims' friends, not to mention the fact that the burgler will have to exit the premesis to go and make the "drop" just to complete the /robbery. So the longer he is in there (doing /rob to increase the total payout on the robbery) the more time it will be for law enforcement, the victim and whoever the victim has with him has to try to stop the robber from getting away with the robbery. Not to mention the fact that im sure there shall be a severe penalty for failing the /robbery attempt. Also im take note of the fear of losing 25% of your hard earned cash (lol) now ppl wouldnt sit idle inside their houses as much no more, also adds a reason to have friends or protection and a housealarm to be alerted (maybe of when ANYONE enters your house) still thinkin but i still think 25% is still a good MAXIMUM amount to take. Im thinkinkin you hadnt seen where i said for each /rob only (i forgot the amount) a small amount would be taken at a time...somewhere between 200 - $500 maybe ??? so Im thinkin the average home invasion wouldnt even take no where near 10% of a players loot....only BOLD /robbery (-ers) would stay inside the house that long ya dig!!?
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

Oreo wrote:
mike_grizzly wrote:... an alarm is sounded (message sent to Law enforcement: PLAYER_XXX is attempting a robbery or home invasion and message to home owner: YOUR HOUSE IS BEING ROBBED!!
and he gets a high wanted level (same as in bank and 24/7 robberies which shall be a must) and must make it to his address or random dropoff to be credited with a succesful robbery....
Good base idea, but 25% of somebody's balance is a lot of money, especially if you're tabbed or afk while this goes down. And if cops didn't like the person being robbed, they could just let it happen. .....Perhaps only certain houses should have alarms, like level 5 + only or something. But yeah not 25% cause that is just too much.
if the cops let it happen, then they definitely are dirty cops and something needs to be done about that but guess what?? Cops are like that irl too and in that case friends or protecton of some kind would be beneficial. Also opening and using the courtroom to sue the city in hopes of recovering what was lost (gonna need some strong RP and a smart lawyer and th ecourtroom to be opened) and maybe someday there would be a mayor who would go hard at tryin to clean up the streets and rid the city of these dirty cops....I still say 25% but remember.../rob only pays $100 - $500 (or whatever is decided and per /skill level) so if a robber wanted to try his luck at obtaining $100k worth of cash, tvs, jewelry, etc he would have to /rob 100 times as a level 1 robber (or whatever it will be called) (and looking at that scenario, Im thinking the payouts for /rob shall be more maybe $500 - $2500 depending on /robbery skill) and even at THAT rate it would be hard to take $100k
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

then again this is not real life
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

mike_grizzly wrote:
BigAssGoat wrote:Oh well you got a point by 25% is fucking stupid. Make it 500$ max.
500 dollars is dumb....
I'm not even going to read this. This is not real life. When you get caught irl you go to jail for a year+, not 5 minutes like here.
Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

Post by Jacob_Julez »

Good idea, support but dont you think people will take advantage and get rich fast? Also cops are hardly on nowadays :(
Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I'd just sell my house and rob Mike Grizzly 24/7.
mike_grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

wonnt be able to successfully rob me....ill have an housealarm, popo will come and i live in the Magnolia projects and roll with a sick ass crew...you'll never make it off the block....also, back to the $500....it isnt worth the jjailtime or gun, or life to do a robbery for $500 in THIS city...understand, home invasions can yield more money than robbing a convenience store, and in some cases, you would be able to take out more than robbing a bank. every time /rob is performed simulates the robber(s) searching throughout the house for valuables, moving valuable property, and cracking safes. You seem to forget there shall be a certain amount of time which need to elapse before /rob can be done again for another 500, 1000, or however many dollars is added to the total take. So that gives the homeowner, police, and whoever you got coming to stop the homeinvasion in progress. As far as people gettin rich from it...professionals will...and as far as the rich people are concerned, they are more susceptible of getting robbed. (I also have another idea to concerning that matter which is not worth mentioning if this doesn't get implemented) But I think a percentage shall be the limit instead of a measly $500 which, by the way, I can grab more than 3 times that amount doing a simple stickup... Oh yeah $500 i get from robbing the place, and after the successful /robbery, the guy happens to see my orange flag hangin from my back pocket and comes up and bangs me (-$500 for dying, - value of my gun, -time wasted on /robbery) and if the court get reopened add jailtime to it and possible restitution...$500 makes it pointless
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

no
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

It all seems so similar to Cops & Robbers...
No from me.

Reasoning: Too much shooting out there, we need some more RP.
But otherwise, it's my idiotic way of thinking, so fuck it, i'm neutral.
Carlos_Santiago

Post by Carlos_Santiago »

I support this idea , so you can get the ways to earn more money like the /dropcar and mat runs ...etc.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Mafia dude supports poopsocking, nothing new.