Delta Force Military

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Greg_Tompson

Re: Delta Force Military

Post by Greg_Tompson »

this is basicly rebelz
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

Post by Jacob_Julez »

^ Rebelz were DMer's I don't think this is Rebelz 2.0. Read the story again.

Support x2 :)
Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
Carlito_Mutalim

Post by Carlito_Mutalim »

Heath_Ledger wrote:
Carlito_Mutalim wrote:
Dom wrote:no military forces because they all end up asking for dumb shit such as barracks patriots tanks or even spawn weapons
Im sure you guys are not understanding the concept of my gang application , We are ex soldiers with very few charasterictics of a real Army/military force ,
I am prettey sure we do not take advantage of other players and posess unfair things such as tanks ,spawn weapons ect nor was we thinking of asking for it .
Ok carlito, if your not a military faction, why are you asking for a radio chat, why is your family called "Delta Force MILITARY" and why would the pd ask help from civilians. Also why do you still call yourself General Carlito if your an ex-marine? See theres alot of misleading information on your application that you need to set straight. Lastly, a militia is not a military faction.
Please read my application carefully and you shall find your answers to your questions. I had said in another post that we are ex soldiers with very few charasterictics of a real army so we may have radio (roleplayed in /g chat ) . We are not going to help PD if you had seen what i wrote in brackets at the end of the story then you would have understood. Last of all did i say i was a militia?

Just to make it clear we are not a DM faction. :)
Carlito_Mutalim

The story has been edited. I've taken on the feedback and made adjustments. Find something else to pick on.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Fix oath, take out ''server'' and change it to something else. Also, change military into something else since the faction isnt one, as you mentioned. Otherwise great effort.
Carlito_Mutalim

Greg_Tompson wrote:http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=18503

will this ever happen?
No I am sure this would not happen again ,it was a stupid mistake which i had not known it was an illegal act,We are humans and humans make mistake ,I have been punished for this and have learnt from my mistake .

why is everyone tying to find a bad point ,I have spent so much time on this application atleast do the honours of supporting and not putting me off .
Heath_Ledger wrote:Fix oath, take out ''server'' and change it to something else. Also, change military into something else since the faction isnt one, as you mentioned. Otherwise great effort.
Thank you Heath for giving me points to improve on and I thank everyone else for the support .
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

why is everyone tying to find a bad point ,I have spent so much time on this application atleast do the honours of supporting and not putting me off .

Running a gang is not only about being a cool writer and creating a story. thats why
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Jacob_Julez wrote:^ Rebelz were DMer's
Nah.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Carlito_Mutalim

BigAssGoat wrote:why is everyone tying to find a bad point ,I have spent so much time on this application atleast do the honours of supporting and not putting me off .

Running a gang is not only about being a cool writer and creating a story. thats why
Yes i am aware of this ,I am determined to take on anything which approaches me , but all m saying is why look for small inappropriate things just to make me look bad ?
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Carlito ignore other peeps replies , afterall it's up to the new gang forum guy hehe . So lets just wait for a reply for him and that's that .
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Forum guy maybe cares about you being ignorant and saying ''DM'' all the time. It doesn't really matter anyway. It's not gonna be the forum guy playing with you. It's gonna be the people posting in this thread and that's why you should get them on the good side.
Carlito_Mutalim

BigAssGoat wrote:Forum guy maybe cares about you being ignorant and saying ''DM'' all the time. It doesn't really matter anyway. It's not gonna be the forum guy playing with you. It's gonna be the people posting in this thread and that's why you should get them on the good side.
Sorry you lost me is that twards me or someone else because i do not recall my self calling DM all the time ?
Also I have no problems with other members if they treat me properly i treat them the same .
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

That was Melisa saying DM , neither me or Carlito said anything about it . I don't like complaining . And people who come in here to complain about the fam will probably never be friends with us so why bother trying to explain them what we all about when they will hate no matter what .
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

BigAssGoat wrote:Forum guy maybe cares about you being ignorant and saying ''DM'' all the time. It doesn't really matter anyway. It's not gonna be the forum guy playing with you. It's gonna be the people posting in this thread and that's why you should get them on the good side.
great point.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Indeed, it will be good to have other peoples view but the truth that covers this all is, Carlito will be a successful leader and he won't bring up a family like Rebelz who became inactive and dropped out by the DM. Carlito won't take advantages by asking for shizzle that other people wont be able to get. He plays it fair and he wont compare himself to another family and think that he should get better cars/hq etc.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Rick_Johnson wrote:Carlito will be a successful leader and he won't bring up a family like Rebelz who became inactive and dropped out by the DM. Carlito won't take advantages by asking for shizzle that other people wont be able to get. He plays it fair and he wont compare himself to another family and think that he should get better cars/hq etc.
You got a little thing for this guy?
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

mike_mocanu wrote:
Rick_Johnson wrote:Carlito will be a successful leader and he won't bring up a family like Rebelz who became inactive and dropped out by the DM. Carlito won't take advantages by asking for shizzle that other people wont be able to get. He plays it fair and he wont compare himself to another family and think that he should get better cars/hq etc.
You got a little thing for this guy?
Infact I do, He got my support.
Vag

Post by Vag »

isn't that your brother irl
Carlito_Mutalim

Rick thanks bro.
Funny how the majority of people making negative comments are members of other new gangs which have applied..hmm jealous much ,am i going to be competition for you ? :D
Last edited by Carlito_Mutalim on May 13th, 2010, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Vag wrote:isn't that your brother irl
I'm proud to be his step-bro. Got a problem with that?
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

keep posting i wanna see who wins
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Carlito_Mutalim

Khamal Tafari wrote:keep posting i wanna see who wins
I politley ask you to leave my application , no one is here to fight or argue ,so keep my thread clean.
Thanks in advance!
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

nice comeback
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Greg_Tompson wrote:http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=18503

will this ever happen?
this really does not look good on your application.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker