PLEASE DELETE, NEW THREAD HAS BEEN MADE. THANKS!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Admiral_Ackbar

Re: Social Employment and Labor Services

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

I don't mind Heath Ledger/Pokemon Goku/Connie Lingus, I like him. I think you guys are being shitheads for making logic of dissuading a long time player from making a worthwhile faction because of a faction he was in a while back. His first faction was Yakuza, the first day I met him his dedication to RP and being a generally pleasant person made him stand out amongst others. He was also the first person I recruited when I came back, and I was being especially selective due to my past reputation. Dude owns, I personally don't care if you don't like him and again think you're being shitheads for keeping the same mentality that has griefed so many good communities off SZR in the past. His posting sucks a lot of the time, but it doesn't hold a torch to that idiot Josue Izmael and his shitty Barbershop gang(never even had to hop in game to know they are a gigantic failure) Yeah, Pinoy sucked but Heath didn't even lead it so get the fuck over it. Everyone has gotten a place in SZR, Heath would stick with his for a good while to come.

P.S. I didn't read your wall of text Heath don't say drop it and then unleash a 600 word essay last word. Thanks.
P.S.S. None of the people on his roster are even the people who made Pinoy bad, let alone resemble Pinoy in any way. What's the deal with the prejudice?whitepower
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Exactly we dont have john torino!
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

There are too many off topic conversations and arguments happening in this thread, especially from the goons. Forget about all of that and lets keep this thread about what it's supposed to be about.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Andre_Dupas wrote:fuck pinoy
Sup Andre

Remember this?
Youtube Video: show
Good times! :smug: :bunchies:
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Well. I have to say some stuff over here, I was a Pinoy too. Pinoy didn't even suck, some good people quit so it sucked later. Heath was a Rank 6 there, as far as I've seen he was awesome, I don't see him anymore because of our time zones.
Anyhow, you guys talk too much, I've been looking at his members/application, everything is alright, quit being childs, nothing wrong with him, the wrong thing is You. You people like to create shit from nowhere, congratulations.

P.S. Supporting Heath.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Admiral_Ackbar wrote: P.S.S. None of the people on his roster are even the people who made Pinoy bad, let alone resemble Pinoy in any way. What's the deal with the prejudice?whitepower
^^ This.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Dexter956

Post by Dexter956 »

Pretty chill people, good players as well.

Support
Tito
josue

Post by josue »

Dexter956 wrote:Pretty chill people, good players as well.

Support

this Big Support!!!!
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Ron

Post by Ron »

Haven't seen any faggotry from them, yet.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Jennifer_Fuller

Post by Jennifer_Fuller »

Dexter956 wrote:Pretty chill people, good players as well.

Support
:bunchies:
Jackson_Reeces

Post by Jackson_Reeces »

Jin_Meshima wrote:Well. I have to say some stuff over here, I was a Pinoy too. Pinoy didn't even suck, some good people quit so it sucked later. Heath was a Rank 6 there, as far as I've seen he was awesome, I don't see him anymore because of our time zones.
Anyhow, you guys talk too much, I've been looking at his members/application, everything is alright, quit being childs, nothing wrong with him, the wrong thing is You. You people like to create shit from nowhere, congratulations.

P.S. Supporting Heath.
same!
Character: 6
House and car: House lvl 1, car zr-350
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

To everyone that supported me and our company, thank you so very much. Especially to my former Catsoupian buddies, and former Rebelz/DCMC friends ,that I met etc. Anyways, I have been putting a lot of effort on the "noob assistance" part of this organization. I will be starting a forums called Los Santos Better Business Coalition or Los Santos BBC (yes, its a rip off of the Better Business Bureau) Anyways, its main task is to help noobs identify each "company" that exist in Los Santos, what their workers wear and what products/services they offer. It will also serve as a "gang faggotry" type of forums but mainly for business conflicts. Its gonna have a clickable link of each family (from family 1-14) and it will be mostly information regarding each families. I think with the creation of another forums other than SZR it will be easier for the noobies to navigate. So in a few days, I will PM each Rank 6-7 (CEOs) of each company and have them tell me information that are critical to their organization (Faction ID Skins, what products they sell or offer, where they are located, phone numbers and such.) As well as optional information that they wish to add if they want. Another thing that concerns me regarding this server is the low population that it has at night. I guess to state the obvious, server is located in the US and therefore people are mostly sleeping on that time at night. But the thing is there are mostly moonpingers who are level one that play before the regulars sign off and without people there to teach them the basics of the game, they either get in trouble or get impatient and just leave so to counter this, I am thinking of hiring "tourist guide" mostly pilots/mechanics so they can be driven around the city and I will have my coworkers keep putting useful information on our main forums as well as have them active on the newbie forums in SZR. Now, I don't know how the server's advertising works, all I know is that we have a forums on SA to get some goons on the server but I was thinking of creating a special team to handle the server's "tourism". Have them posting on other gaming forums and stuff. I do not know if we can persuade SAMP to make us Official, is that possible? Anyways, I will be putting up infographs and charts relating to the company and will be updating the company forums very soon. I will also work on the BBC tonight also. Anyways, PM me please if you have any information, suggestion, or concerns.

PS.

My name is now Heath_Ledger in game, thanks to BALLBARNS. Your Dodo harassment for 30 minutes was well worth it :D
elchulo

Post by elchulo »

wow heath how are you? long time eh im alex elchulo ex-pinoy and good luck with your app im supportin you!!
Alex_Elchulo
lvl:14
house & car: lvl 6 and car sultan
Alex_Kersey
lvl: 17
Carlos_Santiago

Post by Carlos_Santiago »

Pretty decent members , Rpers , good luck and support
Julio

Post by Julio »

Carlos_Santiago wrote:Pretty decent members , Rpers , good luck and support
Me Too!!
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Anyone who lets the echulo dicks join their family should be hung with fishing wire
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

yeah
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Support.
John Torino

Post by John Torino »

John Torino wrote:hi there :smug:
Sorry about this thread, can't remember why I made this thread.

Anyways,
from the time I was in Pinoy, which indeed is a long time ago, I remember Heath being a good and kind leader, and he does't loads of douchcomplaints and so on.
I would be happy to see this family in action.

I give my full support and luck, good luck Heath. ;)
I apologize.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Good luck I guess.
elchulo

Post by elchulo »

Terrance wrote:Anyone who lets the echulo dicks join their family should be hung with fishing wire
hello i dont remember you!!!!! what is that? and how you know about me hmmm!!
Alex_Elchulo
lvl:14
Alex_Kersey
lvl: 17
Justin

Post by Justin »

Support.
Justin Carter
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

how do you not know me you attacked me constantly for a week with your little guy josue izmael and supplied my locker with many guns (due to gun drop thingy)
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Terrance wrote:how do you not know me you attacked me constantly for a week with your little guy josue izmael and supplied my locker with many guns (due to gun drop thingy)
They're too dumb to know who's attacking.

Also, as far as I see, this should be official asap the server is up again.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Unfair that some gangs getting official only because their leaders licking dicks on Irc, and peoples that trying really hard to create a family have to wait so much time.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!