/buy rope

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Ajii_Triggz

/buy rope

Post by Ajii_Triggz »

Instead of having to get the Mercenary job to tie people, we should be able to buy ropes from our local 24/7's and Role play kidnapping and or robbing someone, I'm not sure if we can /tie people without being in a car, but if we can that would be awsome.
John Torino

Re: /buy rope

Post by John Torino »

Price should be $10. 000 to avoid new users for doing exact what you say but also DM you, and ofcourse loose it when you die.
I apologize.
Ajii_Triggz

Post by Ajii_Triggz »

The price of the rope should increase as your level goes up, maybe start off at $5,000 from level 1 and every level increase by $5,000, and please don't go robbing level 1's, thats just lame. Once you have used the rope on somone you shouldnt be able to re-use the rope, also there should be a timer on buying ropes so we don't have robbery's 24/7, this would also give the cops a chance to shine, instead of eating dounts all day.
John Torino

Post by John Torino »

The rope should have less tied time than a merc has, because it wouldn't be fear.
I apologize.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

why wouldn't we spend 130k on some rope and rob a level 1
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Georgia_byr

Post by Georgia_byr »

Rope is some scary shit, been tied up twice.

But seems a good idea to be honest..
Ajii_Triggz

Post by Ajii_Triggz »

Honestly.. if i was new to SZR and im driving around looking for a job, and i get pulled over, "STOP! THIS IS A ROBBERY". And all i had was 5,000, and i had to give that up for Role play purposes.. i would be pretty pissed off. Wouldnt you?
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

my point being that you want us to pay 150k for a rope. why would we spend that on robbing a level 1 for 5k
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Ajii_Triggz

Post by Ajii_Triggz »

I'm not saying you have to get a rope for 150k.. you can get the Mercenary job if your going to bitch about your 150k, all im trieing to say is robbing level 1's is stupid and lame.. for 5,000$, why not rob a gang? or people higher then level 5? Honestly if your going to rob a level 1, Ima just think your a straight pussy.
Ajii_Triggz

Post by Ajii_Triggz »

Mistake comment.