The Gomezabino Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Saul_Silver

Re: The Gomezabino Family

Post by Saul_Silver »

Okay thanks Rachael, and by the way, were you serious about adding a week to my ban? I don't think what I did really deserved that.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I was not serious, however it did concern me that you said you hacked on other servers, because that would contradict what you said in your unban about having a modified version of gta.exe or something.. but time will tell i guess.
[IMG]
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

Sorry about getting this thread off-topic but, I have 2 folders from which I can run GTA, one to enhance admin powers on my training server, and one to play clean, such as on SZR. I had meant to clear this up before, sorry.
sepha
Game Name(s): Jasp_Sepha

Post by sepha »

Gomezabino: Ripping off newbies 2 do runz at a discount 4 life!
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I have been watching them, they have good recruitment discipline and reasonable leadership, so far so good.
[IMG]
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

Most of the members in our family are adults, including the boss. He is not here to play childish games. :smug:
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Diablos?
WayoutGomezabino

Post by WayoutGomezabino »

Having the blessing of Joseph Gomezabino, myself, (Wayout Gomezabino), Jacob Mercer, Carl Gomezabino, and Duke Gomezabino would like to reform our faction within this fine community..

Joseph has PERSONALLY picked me to lead our great family.. You all already know we're hardcore roleplayers and that will NOT be changing.. Everything set forth by Joseph will continue to be upheld.. The small changes i WILL request is new skins, and gangcars..

New SKins:127, 125, 147, 299

Girls Skins:150, 169, 93, 12
WayoutGomezabino

Image This is where i would like the family HQ.. In its original place..
WayoutGomezabino

WayoutGomezabino

WayoutGomezabino

Ron

Post by Ron »

you dumped a 5months old thread
spurt of splooge to the eye
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

existing gangs don't necessarily have to make another thread, they can simply re-open their previous one. although another thread probably would have been better =/
WayoutGomezabino

OK neither of u fruitcakes r admin so go get fucked.. Secondly.. If this isnt acceptable then make sure the Sicilians shit get disbanded aswell and have them do the same thing.. As all i did was repaet wat they did on theirs here.. Now unless theres some favortism goin on.. I think this is MORE than acceptable..
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

WayoutGomezabino wrote:OK neither of u fruitcakes r admin so go get fucked.. Secondly.. If this isnt acceptable then make sure the Sicilians shit get disbanded aswell and have them do the same thing.. As all i did was repaet wat they did on theirs here.. Now unless theres some favortism goin on.. I think this is MORE than acceptable..
Are you mad?
Mafia has been taken over by new (basically old crown syndicate) crew.
TatsuyaNakajima
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

Leo_Cash wrote:
WayoutGomezabino wrote:OK neither of u fruitcakes r admin so go get fucked.. Secondly.. If this isnt acceptable then make sure the Sicilians shit get disbanded aswell and have them do the same thing.. As all i did was repaet wat they did on theirs here.. Now unless theres some favortism goin on.. I think this is MORE than acceptable..
Are you mad?
Mafia has been taken over by new (basically old crown syndicate) crew.
Do you have a brain injury? He means they just dug up their old thread, I know Wayout well enough that he doesn't give a fuck what happens with the other gangs.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

So basically your saying "Fuck Mafia. Put our family here because we pay for the server"?
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Saul_Silver wrote: Do you have a brain injury? He means they just dug up their old thread, I know Wayout well enough that he doesn't give a fuck what happens with the other gangs.
If this isnt acceptable then make sure the Sicilians shit get disbanded aswell and have them do the same thing.
Right. Can you read?
TatsuyaNakajima
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

welcome to crime world szr
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
WayoutGomezabino

I like ur attempt there dude, lol, nice one.. Its obvious u cant read either.. Im not sayin fuck the mafia, our fam should be there. Im saying if wat i did here is wrong then so is the mafia as i just went off wat they did... Regardless of wat members took over wat, the fact still remains if my lil app is wrong theirs is too and they shouldnt have a slot.. fair is fair and rules r rules right?? Unless some of u are above them??

P.S. I dont believe in cheating which is EXACTLY wat admin favors r.. I earn my keep in any game i play.. And if special treatment is how the name of the game is gona be, keep in mind who i am and my relations to Jay and Joe... Ill tower over u all wit admin favors, lol. All im askin for is fair treatment.. Wat other gangs do and wat happends to them i give a shit less unless it concerns a Gomezabino.. I just wana get my crew up and running and have fun like everyone else.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

I accepted their gang w/o an app and then told them to bump it. This was ok to me because the general gang was still up when SZR crashed and I know who is in it.

Gomezabinos left some time before the crash. The man I used to talk to re: Gomezabinos was Joseph and he's an admin, so now I don't know who I'm dealing with or who's joining the gang. It's also a delicate situation because of being longtime friends and sharing the namesake of the admins, obviously, so rushing your gang in as I did some of the others I'm familiar with wouldn't be the best thing for the server. I had no problems with the old Gomezabinos and AFAIK none of the other people who have input in the gang creation did either, so I doubt there will be a problem.

Nevertheless, please make a new thread on the gang creation forum with updated information for the ease of the admin team.
WayoutGomezabino

There we go.. Thats what i was after... Thank you Conrad and ill do that ASAP..

P.S. If i offended anyone in here, it wasnt my intent, altho i will admit my words can be rather sharp at times...
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

WayoutGomezabino wrote:
P.S. I dont believe in cheating which is EXACTLY wat admin favors r.. I earn my keep in any game i play.. And if special treatment is how the name of the game is gona be, keep in mind who i am and my relations to Jay and Joe... Ill tower over u all wit admin favors, lol. All im askin for is fair treatment.. Wat other gangs do and wat happends to them i give a shit less unless it concerns a Gomezabino.. I just wana get my crew up and running and have fun like everyone else.
Contradicted self many times.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
WayoutGomezabino

Ok.. Altho this is old and its obvious u seem to have a hard on for me ill ask... Where did i contradict myself bro?? I dont cheat, i consider admin favors cheating. And added (Theorhetically), If Admin favors was how things were being done then i'd tower over all of u due to the fact ive known them since i was like 17-18.. Mind u im 25 now.. Then i went on to ask for fair treatment which Juke just gave to me.. So wats ur beef with me?? I dont remember u or doing anything to u.. Why u fuckin wit me??