The Crown Syndicate [SZR 3.0]

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

DUMB IDIOT 2

The Crown Syndicate [SZR 3.0]

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Gang Name:

The Crown Syndicate / Mafia

Gang Description:

It all started in 1992, when the "Sicilian Security Firm" was founded. The crime family lead by Don Calogero was one day approached by a group of people called The Crown Syndicate, with a business deal - one that was not very likeable by the Sicilians. The deal turned sour, ending with the sicilians killing a man called Cristiano Ciro, who was also Valentino Ciro's brother.
The bad news spread fast, and everyone had heard of the massacre that the sicilian group had committed. What they did not know however, that the Crown Syndicate had placed several spies inside the sicilian firm, and that they were already making their way up.

The spies climed the ranks, and gained the trust of Calogero, and the other leaders, and had reached the top, all while reporting all the activities and facts to their associates back in Italy for over a decade. They also took note of the behaviour of the members, and noted down their key targets.

2009, the spies were notified by the syndicate that it was time to move onto stage two of the operation. This stage consisted of overthrowing the sicilians, and taking control of their funds and investments.The spies were breaking into the family's safe, to steal the deeds to over $18,000,000 worth of property, and the location of a second safe, which contained an aditional $13,000,000. Just as the spies got access to the safe, a lowly ranked member of the security firm raised the alarm. Soon, a large battle broke out, with the spies killing many and escaping their mansion. The escape turned into a wild car chase through the streets of Los Santos, which ended with the spies overturning the car, and having it plough off a bridge. Seeing the wreckage, the sicilians assumed that nothing could've survived it, and considered the matter dealt with.

Up to this day The Crown Syndicate spies are recovering from this incident in secrecy, while making connections and allies, in hope of beating the sicilian family in due time.

Why?:

The original founders of this family are old mafia members, who have had a change of heart regarding the way the faction is lead, so we are attempting to overthrow the leaders and cause a revolution.
The members are all well experienced, with many skills and tricks. All of these members are old friends of mine, and are great in both combat and RP.
If we get leadership of the mafia, we plan to continue the RPing side of things, but pay more attention to training and PvP skills, along with point battles and their different OPs.

Members

Alex_Capirossi/Alex_Zaytsev
Valentino_Ciro/Valentino
Will_Canoli/will_carter
Frank_Smoke/???
Dumbo_Fiasco/???
Niccu_Black/???
Drin_Quang/???
(I'll edit with the member forums accs)

Desired Skins
The current mafia skins, which are:
124, 113, 91, 126,240, 171, 98, 55, 295 (Yes I know it's a lot, but those are just the current ones)
Last edited by DUMB IDIOT 2 on June 10th, 2010, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Mafia / The Crown Syndicate

Post by Rachael »

you mean they metagamed by logging into someone elses account, inviting mat greene and giving him rank 6, using /fwithdraw to buy him a sultan?
[IMG]
xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx
Game Name(s): Brick_Tamland sherlock_holmes JFK

Post by xXxwEEd420xBRICKx420wEEdxXx »

a rachael strikes again
ImageImage
<&SALMON> shut up little noob you cant hang with the big boys (me and brick)

<@Hat> brick rules
<@Hat> irl

Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I didn't mean to ruin some RP here, I just thought these two were only here to grief the SZR mafia...
[IMG]
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

A note: ~I posted this because Juke told me to~

Also, it wasn't us that invited Matt Greene, it was his IRL friend. And we didn't steal anything.

edit: I just read your post again, and realised that you accused us of logging into someone elses account. I assure you that we didn't log into anyone else's accounts but our own. We were online in our mains at the same time that it happened.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

ok, I was just going by the IP, which were very similar, regardless of who it was, the shit has been returned.

Carry on with this thread...
[IMG]
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Alex_Zaystev wrote:Desired Skins The current mafia skins, which are:
124, 113, 91, 126,240, 171, 98, 55, 295 (Yes I know it's a lot, but those are just the current ones)
Ari here are the skin IDs you asked for so you could put em in
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

SZR 3.0 update:

Me and Valentino are starting up this faction again, seeing as we've got a fair bit of time on our hands (Exams are over fuck yes). The RP side of it is still the same, with the exception of there no longer being another mafia. We plan to not be a boring ass "stand around like pricks" gang, and actually go for points and try to cause some chaos here and there among factions. We hope you run into us and see us in action.

PS: if you were in the "pre-wipe" mafia that was led by Gino or whoever the fuck else, you are NOT getting in unless you show that you're not a shitty poopsocking foreigner, and that you have changed your ways in regards to behaviour.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:SZR 3.0 update:

Me and Valentino are starting up this faction again, seeing as we've got a fair bit of time on our hands (Exams are over fuck yes). The RP side of it is still the same, with the exception of there no longer being another mafia. We plan to not be a boring ass "stand around like pricks" gang, and actually go for points and try to cause some chaos here and there among factions. We hope you run into us and see us in action.

PS: if you were in the "pre-wipe" mafia that was led by Gino or whoever the fuck else, you are NOT getting in unless you show that you're not a shitty poopsocking foreigner, and that you have changed your ways in regards to behaviour.
I support this, especially the second paragraph.
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:SZR 3.0 update:

Me and Valentino are starting up this faction again
:circlejerk: Sign me up daaaaag.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: The Crown Syndicate [SZR 3.0]

Post by Juke »

8-)