El Corona Vagos

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

El Corona Vagos

Post by Darnell »

Gang Name: El Corona Vagos

Gang Description:

The El Corona Vagos is a hispanic street gang based on the south side of Los Santos, with local areas such as, Unity St, Los Santos Airport and Docks. Los Santos Vagos, when translated from Spanish to English, literally means "The Lazy Saints". But that fact that our name is in that way, dosen't mean we are literally Lazy. We maybe Saints as we do welcome any holmes in the family and help them in any matter. Thats why we in town, to help and protect our family.

What we wear:

We rep the yellow colour as we think it means hope and spirtuality. If you see any mexican on the roads wearing a yellow rag on their jawz or forehead, then thats us.

The El Corona Vagos had, prior to some of the events, been involved in a long running war with the ballas, a american black gang in Los Santos. The Pig Pen ballas had also been a target for the Vagos, as the two vied for control over both El Corona and East Los Santos. The Bloods are not known to have come into conflict with the Vagos, although they may have due to the proximity of their territories. The Jefe of the Vagos couldn't take it no more but to also take over their territories.
The territories of Ballas include El Corona, East LS and Unity Station. The Vagos begin to became more powerful within the city and respectful. Everyone eventualy begins to realise that the El Corona Vagos are some sort of samaritans who like to help and protect each family member.

Why?: Well, I come from a heavy rp server and I've gained experience of each gang. I'm not going to try to make this a gang that turns a crime family but actually make it different and help people. I like to help others than help myself. I know how to rp a mexican and I'll make sure that my members RP a mexican too. I only want to take leadership of Vagos so I can get it to its feet as its running low and useless now.

RULES:
OOC

1. Obey every servers rule.

2. Do not insult people oocly and then take it Icly.

3. Do not ask for promotion

4. Listen and respect your superiors

5. Respect the admins at all times.

All I want to know is if Vagos can claim turfs since we can't claim point. Please consider this.

I'M DOING THIS TO TAKE LEADERFLAG OF VAGOS, NOT FOR ANOTHER FAMILY. P.S, I'm using my ALT Zero Horales.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Taiki_Hatsuharu

Re: El Corona Vagos

Post by Taiki_Hatsuharu »

You are cool, but why don't you make a larger story, get more people and make it a real faction, as I said on bankwell's application, whats the point of kicking someone if they can re-join?
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Taiki_Hatsuharu wrote:You are cool, but why don't you make a larger story, get more people and make it a real faction, as I said on bankwell's application, whats the point of kicking someone if they can re-join?
I wanna keep Vagos as it is and I don't wanna create a family like the others because, I'm only here to help people and I'm going to speak to Rachael about a new cmd to add.

What the deuce?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I like the idea of this - giving Vagos and Ballas both the chance to finally learn warring, team combat, ect. There could be a lot we could do if we worked together on this.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Bankwell wrote:I like the idea of this - giving Vagos and Ballas both the chance to finally learn warring, team combat, ect. There could be a lot we could do if we worked together on this.
But we need to find a excuse to war eachother, but I don't really wanna war at 1st.

What the deuce?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Talk to me in-game, thats not what I mean.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

what happened to the bums
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Ballas and Vagos with leaders that aren't idiots sounds good to me.
About your war, you should just learn newbies to fight in a roleplay way, make brawls, little gang shootouts that are settled, don't just go around dming each other, yo.
TatsuyaNakajima
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

stenchman wrote:what happened to the bums
I was in the Bums temporarily to help Ant get it all sorted and actually get decent members. Good luck to him now
Leo_Cash wrote:Ballas and Vagos with leaders that aren't idiots sounds good to me.
About your war, you should just learn newbies to fight in a roleplay way, make brawls, little gang shootouts that are settled, don't just go around dming each other, yo.
As you may find me, I'm a powerful leader and I'll take this seriously and ofcourse I won't tell my members or myself to dm anyone for any reason. I'll try to immediately stop any battles between other people and my Vagos troop.

What the deuce?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Leo_Cash wrote: About your war, you should just learn newbies to fight in a roleplay way, make brawls, little gang shootouts that are settled, don't just go around dming each other, yo.
simulating points and actual gang wars
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura