Greg_Tompson

Re: 47th Demolitions Squadron

Post by Greg_Tompson »

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=16503 Read this its the skins

Brett has been kicked wait for jasper to edit it

and thanks for the feedback
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

cool & np
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

Jin_Meshima wrote:only three skins are allowed
brett johnson is retarded
the idea isn't that good
wrong
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

Their members are dmer's! they are shooting around peoples without reason!!NO SUPPORTING!
Blacky_Blaze
MOTHAFUCKA grove and sicillians cant with elchulo's brothers !! the best in da fucking server!! only they can with us asking help to an admin! NOOBS fight how men! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS NIGGA BARBERSHOP 5LIFE FOREVER..NIGGA MAG C ARE DUMBASS THEY CANT WITH US TOO.!!! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS.. RIP Mag C
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Yisadoja wrote:Their members are dmer's! they are shooting around peoples without reason!!NO SUPPORTING!
I support it then.
ps brett got fined thousands of dollers for money farming
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Ya i saw that and lold he had allready been kicked at the time

and lol josue you got denied from the gang when you tried to join we have never killed you though

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

Greg_Tompson wrote:Ya i saw that and lold he had allready been kicked at the time

and lol josue you got denied from the gang when you tried to join we have never killed you though
LOL you denied me because i told you my name and when i told you my da fucking name you shot me! and today you killed me without reason DMer's i did make a video i'll update it......
Blacky_Blaze
MOTHAFUCKA grove and sicillians cant with elchulo's brothers !! the best in da fucking server!! only they can with us asking help to an admin! NOOBS fight how men! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS NIGGA BARBERSHOP 5LIFE FOREVER..NIGGA MAG C ARE DUMBASS THEY CANT WITH US TOO.!!! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS.. RIP Mag C
Slim

Post by Slim »

Yisadoja wrote:Their members are dmer's! they are shooting around peoples without reason!!NO SUPPORTING!

you got kicked from the mexican gang for logging to aviod death, i watched you do it like 3 times
Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

Slim wrote:

you got kicked from the mexican gang for logging to aviod death, i watched you do it like 3 times
damn big noob when i did that? do you have a video hmm...!!
Blacky_Blaze
Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

check out raja weathers dme'd me without reason
Video:
CLICK Raja DM

Pic:

he followed me and exploeded my car without reason and i tried run but he was shooting me, and killed me without reason.....
Blacky_Blaze
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Blacky when you'll understand tha this is only a fucking video game that peoples playing to have fun and waste their free time, they'll probably start respecting you more.
Anyways good luck Raja and Jasp.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Slim

Post by Slim »

Yisadoja wrote:
Slim wrote:

damn big noob when i did that? do you have a video hmm...!!

i didnt need one i just told your leader and he kicked you
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Heh, first off is it just me or is he chicken running and Josue you literally jacked my car blew it up then told me im dead so i killed you

Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

Greg_Tompson wrote:Heh, first off is it just me or is he chicken running and Josue you literally jacked my car blew it up then told me im dead so i killed you
damn big lier! you followed me when i was doing mats run b and you lagged me with your car and you shot my fucking car without reason and i told you YOUR DEAD Bcuz you shot my fucking car! and you killed me Bcuz i hadn't gun but i'll see you tomorrow idiot right now YOUR DEAD! lier!.... AND I HAVE A FUCKING REASON! HE KILLED ME WITHOUT REASON LOOK THIS JUKE,RABID,ZAPH,RACHAEL,MKRTICH,BALLBAR, ETC.......He and their members are shooting to everyone without reason and i hate it!..
Blacky_Blaze
Yisadoja
kinda dump

Post by Yisadoja »

The Captain wrote:Blacky when you'll understand tha this is only a fucking video game that peoples playing to have fun and waste their free time, they'll probably start respecting you more.
Anyways good luck Raja and Jasp.
i know that....!! but i have a question why this fucking rules examp.. DM listen up if you cant fight how men dont find problems i hate it.. this fucking pussy grove,sicillian and right now this raja and their members stupid kids wow ...
Blacky_Blaze
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

:cripes:
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

ok first of all, what the hell happened to this thread, its basically an application then reply of support and non support and after that its like an ooc bitchfest, and josue ismael, your only good at poopsocking other than that your horrible at everything. I cant even believe your from Bronx NY because your just so horrible. Anyways, Terrance, dear Jasper. Your application isnt that bad ok, but it does not make sense. I will be honest, your a demolition squadron but you do not have the explosives to do so obviously so this is not a great idea for a faction because again, it does not make sense. Its like when The Captain started that Air Force faction, theres no logic to it, its not like you can fly jets around the server. Try harder on the name and do not just think about the illegal stuff think of the RP to it too. For example Brigada, Mafia, Yakuza, Mag C all have restaurants to act as fronts. Geardudes are mechanics, sewer bums do car washes and bumfights. You cannot just go ex-military and expect to last long, you need to RP too. Just like what Juke posted last night, you have to make sure you make an effort to Rp too instead of just go killing people and stuff. What I do not like about you, michael and raja are your weren't even helping me on my unofficial faction, now it just got deleted but that is all right, it would had been crap anyways if my members weren't dedicated on it. All I know is that it has been a huge waste of time for me. Anyways good luck. PS Blacky Blaze or Josue whatever, before you post something on the forums make sure you copy and paste whatever you typed microsoft word, click tools > gramar and spelling and just click next, until it says done! and then copy and paste that to whatever post you are replying to. that way you learn English and at the same time you don't look stupid and maybe people will stop picking on you! but I doubt that but seriously though try that.
David_York

Post by David_York »

47th Demolitions Squadron has a very productive and roleplay rich theme that I and their family will be conducting. It is in my personal opinion that they do not try for official status and Raja has agreed with this. If you are here to pry at preventing their official status, it will be without purpose.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

David_York wrote:47th Demolitions Squadron has a very productive and roleplay rich theme that I and their family will be conducting. It is in my personal opinion that they do not try for official status and Raja has agreed with this. If you are here to pry at preventing their official status, it will be without purpose.
preventing, no. constructive criticism yes. btw, im wondering, explain how this faction has a "rich roleplay theme"
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

In your faction i didnt help because i had no idea what to do at all

our rp theme is Ex military guys trying to train the average civilian how to fight for their lives hence the rp training sessions
its a cover for our real purpose which is to hire ourselfs out to do whatever even if its 5 bucks to rp getting a cat out of the tree we will be happy to do it just call us up if you have a problem and the name we are thinking of changing it to something else

also thanks for the feedback heath

Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Get the fuck out of my thread
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Terrance

Re: 27th Commando Regiment

Post by Terrance »

The name was pretty horrible *fixed*
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Vin

Post by Vin »

BigAssGoat wrote: :cripes:
lol
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Puente
Game Name(s): none dont ask me for any or ill kick you in a lake

Post by Puente »

I like it and suport this i saw them the have good RP so hope they make it!
Jack Johnson

E Mail [email protected]

Dont give me ant crap im not in the mood!
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Good luck.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?