Laptops

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Billy Jacobs
Game Name(s): Billy_Jacobs

Laptops

Post by Billy Jacobs »

I think it would be cool to have laptops that would cost alot, where you can do things such as access your email, online banking ( wiretransfer etc ), Check offers online (Offers could change everyday and be things like laptop owners can run B's 20% cheaper for the next hour, or you gain 40% more cash form dropcar an hour etc.) Maybe a autotrader sort of website thing where online players can put vehicle advertisements up, there could be lots more functions but I can't think of any right now, if you like it and think of any other functions post your idea!

Also maybe add Internet fee to the paycheck deductions because all this shouldn't come for free.
Tom

Re: Laptops

Post by Tom »

They could look at vehicle prices without having to go to the carlots.

So they can't just whip it out anywhere and ruin RP, they could have to /seat before using it.
Some Inbred Guy wrote: ELCHULO'S BROTHERS NIGGA BARBERSHOP 5LIFE FOREVER
Biggest Enemy
Google Adsense
Billy Jacobs

Post by Billy Jacobs »

Yeah I meant a website where people online can advertise cars they're selling and others can see a list of used cars for sale and Email the person or somthing. Also I pretty much figured you would need to be in an animations to use it, maybe it would also help if there was a laptop sign a little like there was with adren.

Maybe there could be a downside to carrying a laptop to, im not sure what but it would encourage people to put them in truncks etc, make them able to be stolen and maybe passworded, then people could pass laptops with information etc.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

~50k a laptop: can't locker it: lose it when you die~

But yeah this idea sounds like fun, it's a pretty nice idea but in the same time it sounds like a lot of coding which requires :effort:
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Yeah what that dude said, it would be cool to have but i don't think it'll be done.
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

fireman
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

I think you should be able to store it at your house or something, make it like 100k or 200k for a laptop, and you can store it at your house. and Make it like a car, where there is a timer for it being stolen. You can steal other peoples laptops so you dont have to buy them. Make something for lawyers where they can sell internet time or something. 1 hour for 10k or something like that. Overall a good idea though.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Saul_Silver wrote:I think you should be able to store it at your house or something, make it like 100k or 200k for a laptop, and you can store it at your house. and Make it like a car, where there is a timer for it being stolen. You can steal other peoples laptops so you dont have to buy them. Make something for lawyers where they can sell internet time or something. 1 hour for 10k or something like that. Overall a good idea though.
This would only be for mercenaries, because they can /breakin.
Saul_Silver wrote:I think you should be able to store it at your house or something, make it like 100k or 200k for a laptop, and you can store it at your house. and Make it like a car, where there is a timer for it being stolen. You can steal other peoples laptops so you dont have to buy them. Make something for lawyers where they can sell internet time or something. 1 hour for 10k or something like that. Overall a good idea though.
Thats no good, it would either come with permafree internet, or you buy it once and be done, or you can pay a monthly(paycheck) bill for it.
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

What's the use of having a computer when you're already on a computer.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Billy Jacobs

Post by Billy Jacobs »

To RP nerds
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

i want to be able to send nudes on it.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

ZaphTron wrote:i want to be able to send nudes on it.
Code this, I want Zaph nudes.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

question: will i be able to play gta on this in-game laptop? i think if we were able to play gta in-game it would really add depth to my roleplay experience. i will host an in-game server for the in-game szr
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael