(NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: (NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Post by Tony_B »

Well, it does not matter if you speak English or not correctly, it matters if you know what you doing.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Julio

Post by Julio »

SUPPORTING!!
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

See me in game
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

supporting this
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Elchulos are well known DM'ers and idiots, but like i said it is a good idea for a family so I'm glad they made it.
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

mike_mocanu wrote:Elchulos are well known DM'ers and idiots, but like i said it is a good idea for a family so I'm glad they made it.
who knows, maybe if their fam isnt barbershop they'll be alright this time around.
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

Hell yea, we made it. i thank you all for helping me make this happen for us
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

I never said I'm making this

I said see me in game
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Juke wrote:I never said I'm making this

I said see me in game
oh well ok
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Whole gang full of DMing retards. You came and shot up Grove for no reason, didn't even talk or rp anything. Just drove up and started shooting with your entire gang. Later you claimed some triad paid you to kill us, yea right. If that is the truth, then ROLEPLAY the situation, read the fucking DM rule: If you haven't said a word or given your target a chance to speak, you are DEATHMATCHING~
L
A
T
E
R
S
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Slopko wrote:Whole gang full of DMing retards. You came and shot up Grove for A VERY VERY GOOD REASON, didn't even talk or rp anything. Just drove up and started shooting with your entire gang. Later you claimed some triad paid you to kill us, yea right. If that is the truth, then ROLEPLAY the situation, read the fucking DM rule: If you haven't said a word or given your target a chance to speak, you are DEATHMATCHING~
Slopko wrote:I say let them have a slot, the worst they can do is get on every gang's shit list and get griefed/trolled/warred into the ground.
Uhhh man.
Ps: Triads will pretty much turn in a mix of bear/turd/m16 combination soon. I aint include diablos because they aint so pro.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I don't see how that is relevant at all. You just took your anger out on a random application. Also it's pretty funny you say that with that disgusted tone since you're such a beargang fan. You lost a point. I know it feels bad and stuff but it's just a point dude.
On topic: I don't know what was Kai doing and I'll find out what and why and refund your losses eventually.
Edit: Yeah some groves fucked with Kai so he asked for Moe's help and Moe brought a shitload of a group. Nobody died and only Kevin got really hurt. I'll give him some dollars IG if he asks for them. And I doubt it because he's banned.
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Kai is making shit up. He tried to say it was because we colored his car? Who gives a shit, ask us to paint it back, don't hire a silent dm crew to kill us. Now those guys are constantly hunting Grove "because Kai paid them to".
L
A
T
E
R
S
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Slopko wrote:Kai is making shit up. He tried to say it was because we colored his car? Who gives a shit, ask us to paint it back, don't hire a silent dm crew to kill us. Now those guys are constantly hunting Grove "because Kai paid them to".
nigga that shit been over, all we wanted was kevin after we made him rage quit and take all the grove money we left them alone
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Slopko wrote:Kai is making shit up. He tried to say it was because we colored his car? Who gives a shit, ask us to paint it back, don't hire a silent dm crew to kill us. Now those guys are constantly hunting Grove "because Kai paid them to".

They have stopped hunting us.
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

stop being so fucking whiny nhb own
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Kaneda_Fletcher

Post by Kaneda_Fletcher »

I did ask, I asked him to paint it and 1000 dollars for my nos but he made rude remarks and refused. Also I origanally only paid Moe but a whole group showed up and I was too lazy to ask them to go home so whatever. I have no idea what you are talking about them killing you still. While they were in my presence no one even died. I apologize if they are still hunting you but I can not be blamed for that.
Blame Kaneda

BigAssGoat wrote:Anyone taunting magc will be yelled at.

AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING LOSERS!
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Juke wrote:I never said I'm making this

I said see me in game
i saw you in the game xD...

and for you slopko stop it idiot i tried talk with kevin before we attack him but he didn't listen me, i told him that we have kill him once.....we helped to kai bcuz he paid us for our help.......
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

lol I thought the dude was Dom for a while
aha elchulos are on the member list now you guys are fucked
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

BigAssGoat wrote:lol I thought the dude was Dom for a while
aha elchulos are on the member list now you guys are fucked
ok what ever
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Barbershop Nigga 5 lyfe.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

this gang is pretty gay still.
logged in and log on to see moe city coming in and shooting at me, i tell him i just logged in, then a bunch of other twats come running in. appearently they're after this fake 'tay' and tell me. i ask them whats going on blah blah, then tell them i will kick tay because hes causing problems. next thing you know julio elchulo (of course one of the retarded brothers) shoots me after I kick sily.
i kick tay, and then I get killed. (this is after them yelling DO IT KICK THEM OUT) i call moe, tell him i want a gun (edit: gun because i lost mine when they killed me), and he says 5k. so i meet up with him, we go to a 24/7, then he says peace and logs out (great rping gang leader ya).
could be raging because i havent had a cigarette all day, but this is pretty dumb for a gang to do.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Bankwell wrote:this gang is pretty gay still.
logged in and log on to see moe city coming in and shooting at me, i tell him i just logged in, then a bunch of other twats come running in. appearently they're after this fake 'tay' and tell me. i ask them whats going on blah blah, then tell them i will kick tay because hes causing problems. next thing you know julio elchulo (of course one of the retarded brothers) shoots me after I kick sily.
i kick tay, and then I get killed. (this is after them yelling DO IT KICK THEM OUT) i call moe, tell him i want a gun, and he says 5k. so i meet up with him, we go to a 24/7, then he says peace and logs out (great rping gang leader ya).
could be raging because i havent had a cigarette all day, but this is pretty dumb for a gang to do.
good story.... can you make another story? i mean lies...
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

yeah i could make up stories bro, but i tell the truth 5lyfe
why make up stories about this shitty ass gang? dont really need to make up stories when you guys give 1000 different examples of how shitty you are each day. p sure i could make up a story and it would still fit in with one of your guys dm sessions
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

Bankwell wrote:yeah i could make up stories bro, but i tell the truth 5lyfe
why make up stories about this shitty ass gang? dont really need to make up stories when you guys give 1000 different examples of how shitty you are each day. p sure i could make up a story and it would still fit in with one of your guys dm sessions
he mad
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister