(NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Re: (NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Post by Moe_City »

David_York wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about but it's 5 damn pages long and you guys aren't official yet so basically this means no. In my book.
Your "book" dont mean shit here
Deathsky

Post by Deathsky »

oh cmon guys they suck like a shit
They like to dm
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

yes, therefor they should be unified with a gang, so it is easier to retaliate/avoid them.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:yes, therefor they should be unified with a gang, so it is easier to retaliate/avoid them.
join mag c
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Joe_Johnson
Game Name(s): Joe_Johnson

Post by Joe_Johnson »

this thread is funny
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

War wit the the perros locos, clips of the doing shit they say we do and breaking hella rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvE921EiD_g

Why do these guys get to have a slot? this proves here that they shouldnt. They are a very bad gang, 3 of there members quitfaction with in only 2 days of war and 2 are with us now. Thats not a very loyal group of guys
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Moe_City wrote:War wit the the perros locos, clips of the doing shit they say we do and breaking hella rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvE921EiD_g

Why do these guys get to have a slot? this proves here that they shouldnt. They are a very bad gang, 3 of there members quitfaction with in only 2 days of war and 2 are with us now. Thats not a very loyal group of guys

yeah i have more proof too watch this video:
Youtube Video: show
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Like anyone gives a shit.

Anyway all those people who tabbed could have been tabbed 5 minutes before you found them - So you decided to take advantage of that and film you shooting their afk body.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Davy_Mousse wrote:Like anyone gives a shit.

Anyway all those people who tabbed could have been tabbed 5 minutes before you found them - So you decided to take advantage of that and film you shooting their afk body.
lol idiot there you can see that joseph is bleeding and you are bleeding idiot you cant alt-tab we was following him and shooting him and he did that avoid death watch the fucking video and shut up......
ImageImage
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Davy_Mousse wrote:Like anyone gives a shit.

lol idiot there you can see that joseph is bleeding and you are bleeding idiot you cant alt-tab we was following him and shooting him and he did that avoid death watch the fucking video and shut up......
ImageImage
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

I would prepare a witty trollage retort but I can't read what you just wrote.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Itt: Mexican civil war arguing in English
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

there is no way to get around it you guys, we the proof that yall are a shitty gang an yall beak rules. Please admin can you give us a slot so we can shut up all the haters.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Moe_City wrote:there is no way to get around it you guys, we the proof that yall are a shitty gang an yall beak rules. Please admin can you give us a slot so we can shut up all the haters.
lol 6 pages later and he actually thinks hes still going to get a slot.
its so cute watching retards play, it's like watching little kids or little kittens :bunchies:
Rank 7
Moe_City/Moe_Cty (Boss)
Rank 6
Rank 5
Bookie_Flocka/Bookie_Flocka
Rank 4
Rank 3
I fixed your members list for you, since Elchulos are banned, Tay Tilla is a vago, Tony is running for mayor, and I don't think those other people are actually in your gang.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Bankwell wrote:
Moe_City wrote:there is no way to get around it you guys, we the proof that yall are a shitty gang an yall beak rules. Please admin can you give us a slot so we can shut up all the haters.
its so cute watching retards play, it's like watching little kids or little kittens :bunchies:
Rank 7
Moe_City/Moe_Cty (Boss)
Rank 6
Rank 5
Rank 4
Rank 3
I fixed your members list for you, since Elchulos are banned, Tay Tilla is a vago, Tony is running for mayor, and I don't think those other people are actually in your gang.
we'll come back soon, we got banned without reason and tony is my old friend he's running for mayor but he's helping us so much....and please leave us alone and stop with your shitty dont make another post here....
ImageImage
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Elchuloo wrote:please leave us alone and stop with your shitty dont make another post here....
what are you going to do about it?
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Bankwell wrote:
Elchuloo wrote:please leave us alone and stop with your shitty dont make another post here....
what are you going to do about it?
i'll kill you irl idiot im rich and i can pay for your ass.....!!
ImageImage
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Bankwell wrote:
why are you trying to make my gang fucked up. it's bad enough that some admins wanna see fail by taking away 2 of our main players away. NHB will be here sooner or later even if the admin end us again ima do another app until we have a slot. and the only reason there's 6 pages is because niggas like you don't got shit else to but hate on other niggas out here trying to make it because you couldn't. I don't know what more you could possible want from us juke or zalph, we have way more supporters than haters so please just accept us or end this app, Im tired of dealing wit these haters man, I only do I for the NHB and all the niggas that been riden wit us. I'll never give up till we get there and when we do, there's still work to be done. just my ambitions as a hustler .
Rank 7
Moe_City/Moe_Cty (Boss)
Rank 6
Rank 5
Rank 4
Rank 3
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

what do you mean by this? please admins give us a lost so we can war everyone yeah? lolin at you guys.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Moe post ur dick n Biff will manage to give u a slot
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Nelson_Green wrote:

what do you mean by this? please admins give us a lost so we can war everyone yeah? lolin at you guys.
war? bitch but your family has mass-recruiting like 1000 peoples all noobs are in your family, watch my video in complemaint, so only 6 player vs 100 of your family and some groves and same perras locas and your alliance with grove can't with us......so we have more rp, laggshoot, preparation for keep a family that pedro and ezequil or i have say lee and black part , so you remember your war pirates vs magc and black part asked yakz for help haha big NOOBs if you can't fight like a man why are you finding war and fight.......
ImageImage
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Wtf my bro aint bitch, and even if he is, he is MY bitch. Now gtfo b4 i get pisse n kill u irl
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Scrapz

Post by Scrapz »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:yes, therefor they should be unified with a gang, so it is easier to retaliate/avoid them.
what's the point of making a gang that will just tire themselves out from going on a dm fest when they can all be shoved into ballas? Hell!! we could use some more ballas on the server
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

say whatever you want you just make people laugh at your english all i can say is lol at you guys crying like a little kids who just got his lollipop stolen. And dont call me bitch its not nice and not really polite
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Who the fuck is black part
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!