Housecar Bug

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Hiro Yamamato

Housecar Bug

Post by Hiro Yamamato »

Alright last night I was having problems with my house car, a sultan. Me and Sora live near each other, both have sultans. If I logged off while she was in her car, her car disappeared, and vice versa. Then today I logged on and my house car didn't even appear. I've tried relogging a bunch of times, spent 100k trying to upgrade the car to see if it'd come back, still nothing. My cars gone and I don't want to spend 100k on a new one.. I'm not that rich. Anyway, can someone help me out with this? My name in game is Hiro_Yamamoto. Not the same as my forum name, spelled it differently.
John_Jackson

Re: Housecar Bug

Post by John_Jackson »

I got up this morning and my housecar isn't spawned... not sure what's going on.
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

I was going to buy another house car, then i heard about this... I look like a faggot driving around my Faggio but atleast i still have a house car.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Ben_Dover

Post by Ben_Dover »

Hmm...yeah last night mine was a Faggio...I bought a Sultan twice it didn't work. I log in today and it was a Sultan so I'm like sweeeet...but then I logged out for a little bit...now I have no house car either :cry:
horatio
kinda dump

Post by horatio »

I now have a Bullet and a Cheetah and a FCR. I'm not complaining
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

zeck wrote:I was going to buy another house car, then i heard about this... I look like a faggot driving around my Faggio but atleast i still have a house car.
All the cool kids drive Faggios.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Chris Hansen wrote:
zeck wrote:I was going to buy another house car, then i heard about this... I look like a faggot driving around my Faggio but atleast i still have a house car.
All the cool kids drive Faggios.
cars suck anyways!
save the economy and drive Faggios, they are more gas friendly.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »