(BMF) Black Mafia Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

(BMF) Black Mafia Families

Post by Moe_City »

Gang Name: BMF Black Mafia Family

Gang Discription: The Black Mafia, is a Los Santos-based organized crime syndicate that deals with dealing in the illegal drug business, was formed in August 1992 by Sean Johnson, who later adopted the name Moe City under the Nation of Islam. Additional founding members included Bookie Flocka, Mike Brown, Mike Jones, Tyreek Rodgers, Micheal Collins amongst others. The Black Mafia family originated from the Well know NeighborHood Bandits who was also know as NHB for short. But after a disagrement with the Echulo Brothers, the NHB feel apart and Moe City and Bookie Flocka had to relocate to a new area where The Grove St Families took them in. Soon after Grove fell apart and they both went out and gatherd up some of the old fellas

Members participated in extorting drug dealers and other Gang members, working with there numbers of men they enforced there way of life. now we have upgraded our way of getting money and have turned into businessmen. Over the course of their control, the Black mafia are responsible for most of the weapons that are imported into h city of Los Santos.

Why?(( I have alot of experence with gangs from being in 5 different Factions on this server, i have also been running my gang of civs for along time. we are all active and we already RP sells at unity so we plan on opening up a cover up shop to do more RP sells out of so im sure we will do fine))

Members:

The Don-Rank 7
Moe_City/Moe_City

Under Boss Rank 6
Bookie_Flocka/Bookie_Flocka

Rank 5 Capo
Mike_Brown/Joe_Tucker

Goon Rank 3
Mike_Jones/Mike_Jones
Tyreek_Rodger/Tyreek_Rodgers

Rank 2 Henchmen
Tay_Tilla/stolen
Karl_Bud/?
Diego_Moustacho/?

skins:

Boss skin

Under Boss and Capo skin

Rank 4 and below skins

Girl Skin

HQ:

Last edited by Moe_City on August 17th, 2010, 8:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Re: (BMF) Black Mafia Families

Post by mike_mocanu »

(( lmao didnt know you were sean johnson, what happened to you why are you so shit now ))
Amir_G
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Amir_G »

Ayad

Post by Ayad »

Amir_G wrote:hi cool gang description
http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/740096
busted
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

mike_mocanu wrote:(( lmao didnt know you were sean johnson, what happened to you why are you so shit now ))
what do you mean by "shit"?
Antwuan_Dixon

Post by Antwuan_Dixon »

ahahah
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Moe_City wrote:
mike_mocanu wrote:(( lmao didnt know you were sean johnson, what happened to you why are you so shit now ))
what do you mean by "shit"?
you
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

mad dog skin is used by mag c
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Moe_City wrote:Gang Discription: The Black Mafia, is a Los Santos-based organized crime syndicate whose small beginnings started from holding up crap games and dealing in the illegal drug business, was formed in August 1992 by Sean Johnson, who later adopted the name Moe City under the Nation of Islam. Additional founding members included Bookie Flocka, Mike Brown, Mike Jones, Tyreek Rodgers, Micheal Collins amongst others. The Black Mafia family originated from the Well know NeighborHood Bandits who was also know as NHB for short. But after a disagrement with the Echulo Brothers, the NHB feel apart and Moe City and Bookie Flocka had to relocate to a new area where The Grove St Families took them in. Soon after Grove fell apart and they both went out and gatherd up some of the old fellas

They gained power in local neighborhoods by intimidating people to prevent anyone from reporting the group's activities to the police. Because of this, police had incredible difficulty taking any action on the gang or any of its members. Members participated in holding up crap games and extorting drug dealers and other Gang members, working with there numbers of men they enforced there way of life. now we have upgraded our way of getting money and have turned into illegitimate businessmen. Over the course of their control, the Black mafia was responsible for over 40 murders and countless other crimes. They also are responsible for most of the weapons that are imported into h city of Los Santos.
Juke wrote:Your app may only use content written by you which has not been used before unless you cite the source. Plagiarizing a story will get your application and all future applications automatically denied.

This includes but is not limited to: any random site from Google, any wikipedia article, and any other gang applications on this server or any other server.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

FUCK DUDE! Why do you have to plagiarize? Neighborhood Bandits had better content than that stupid half-arsed wikipedia post?
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Heath_Ledger wrote:FUCK DUDE! Why do you have to plagiarize? Neighborhood Bandits had better content than that stupid half-arsed wikipedia post?
plagiarizeing is taking shit word for word, i didnt take any thing i just used the real Black mafia story to mold mines with shit that realy happen in the game.
Vin

Post by Vin »

I actually was going to read it , but from the first line that i've read i knew it was stolen , moe city get the fuck out
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Stop!!!
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

GOD STOORY AND VERY GOODE MEMBARS I HAVE MET THEM IN UNITY WE RP THEY ARE VERY GOOD RP THEN WE FIGHT HE WIN 1VS1!!!!!!! BEST GANG BIG SUPPORT
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

and get the fuck out of bearcomplex
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

I'm glad Moe tried to plagiarize, now he is autodenied from every gang he tries to create. Sux br0!
L
A
T
E
R
S
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Stop trying
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Joe_Tucker

Post by Joe_Tucker »

Are you guys stupid? someone please explain to me how this is plagerizing?? you fools must simply have nothing to do than come on here saying dumb shit to hate on another gang?? Thsi is NO WHERE NEAR plagerizing and to the fact you thought it was makes me to think you're fools.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

it is obvious when you speak to Moe City that he cannot string together a simple sentence. The entirety of the article was a copy/paste with a few random changes to it.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Joe_Tucker wrote:Are you guys stupid? someone please explain to me how this is plagerizing?? you fools must simply have nothing to do than come on here saying dumb shit to hate on another gang?? Thsi is NO WHERE NEAR plagerizing and to the fact you thought it was makes me to think you're fools.
Copying and pasting with light changes is considering PLAGERIZING okay.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Joe_Tucker

Post by Joe_Tucker »

Jay_Vegas wrote:
Joe_Tucker wrote:Are you guys stupid? someone please explain to me how this is plagerizing?? you fools must simply have nothing to do than come on here saying dumb shit to hate on another gang?? Thsi is NO WHERE NEAR plagerizing and to the fact you thought it was makes me to think you're fools.
Ok let me reffer to your statement, "Copy and pasting", buddy I don't see a fukn 5 page essay on here now do I??, You probably don't even know what BMF IS so before you call this plagerizing please know what you're talking about. Also how is this plagerizing?? Just because the name is Black Mafia Families?? what if we named it the pink mafia families with the same discription then it wouldn't be pplagerizing?? from reading the story seems to me like a typical hood story with drug dealing and guns.
vikki

Post by vikki »

support
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Are you fucking dumb he copied and pasted the description from another website changed a couple of bits and posted it here which is plagerizing. Okay? Thanks.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Joe_Tucker

Post by Joe_Tucker »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Are you fucking dumb he copied and pasted the description from another website changed a couple of bits and posted it here which is plagerizing. Okay? Thanks.
No are you fucking dumb, copied and pasted nothing he just molded his story around a real life drug gang? Nothing wrong with that???
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Joe_Tucker wrote:
Jay_Vegas wrote:
Ok let me reffer to your statement, "Copy and pasting", buddy I don't see a fukn 5 page essay on here now do I??, You probably don't even know what BMF IS so before you call this plagerizing please know what you're talking about. Also how is this plagerizing?? Just because the name is Black Mafia Families?? what if we named it the pink mafia families with the same discription then it wouldn't be pplagerizing?? from reading the story seems to me like a typical hood story with drug dealing and guns.
Actually it would still be plagiarizing numbnuts.

Changing small parts of the story in your "own" (probably his dads lol) dumbass words does not make it okay.

And whats clear to me is that you are pointlessly arguing when you know its plagiarism.

Sooo what I'm saying is give up.