A one suggestion

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

A one suggestion

Post by Satoru »

Remove levels, put in standard paychecks(10k or something).
I believe the reason why szr can't get a new playerbase is because it's p damn hard to be a newbie on the server. Fixing inflation was a good move as people don't make millions of dollars a day, but it also made the newbs life hell.
Also there should be an interest rate again, but this time the player should pay for the bank so they keep his money safe. If one doesn't want to lose money he should be able to keep it in his house, which can be robbed by other e guys ( could work like the new trunk system ).
Last but not least, remove that /v park, it's so exploitable and bullshit. Make it so that one can have two cars, having both spawned at the same time - this would require the old lock system though.

will update it if people like it idk
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Re: A one suggestion

Post by Darnell »

Ya remove /v park, let them put the car in a suitable place such as /house entrance.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

Post by Jake_Parlor »

and what happens when the player is offline?
Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
David_York

Post by David_York »

They don't get it stolen or gain interest?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

You really don't get how inflation works.

If you remove the current paycheck system - Those that have a lot of money still have a lot of money, but others can no longer get that much.
This would require another wipe to work.

If you add back interest- What was the point of removing huge paychecks if it's just going to be called interest? There already was a fee for the bank holding your money before - It was the electricity bill, and it didn't work at all.

From dropcar, fishing, matrunning - people can amass millions in a few days. Add in poopsockers that would find a way around this like they already did last time huge fortunes resulted in large bills and you're basically back to two years ago. Put the cash in your trunk, give it to your friends to hold, give it to your alt accounts, etc.

The robbing system is just another way to introduce something people will use to grief. Oh hey, a Magc is on, with no backup? Let's get 20 people and rob his house of everything forcing him to log off. Hahaha we are the best!!!!!

The only point I agree with is /v park, because there's no message or timer for it and people just take the piss with it.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

If your cars damaged you cant v park but its p easy to just make a /repair and /v park bind I guess so if your getting chased in your lovely turismo or cheetah you could drive over your park and mash the bind?
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Silver_Leo wrote: If you add back interest- What was the point of removing huge paychecks if it's just going to be called interest? There already was a fee for the bank holding your money before - It was the electricity bill, and it didn't work at all.
Wikipedia wrote: An interest rate is the rate at which interest is paid by a borrower for the use of money that they borrow from a lender
Not saying you're wrong, we both are, but I think that the message comes through
Silver_Leo wrote:From dropcar, fishing, matrunning - people can amass millions in a few days. Add in poopsockers that would find a way around this like they already did last time huge fortunes resulted in large bills and you're basically back to two years ago. Put the cash in your trunk, give it to your friends to hold, give it to your alt accounts, etc.
The interest rate should fix this. It would work just like electricity bill, but a little more harsh.
Silver_Leo wrote:The robbing system is just another way to introduce something people will use to grief. Oh hey, a Magc is on, with no backup? Let's get 20 people and rob his house of everything forcing him to log off. Hahaha we are the best!!!!!
That's why there should be an alarm system, house locks and a new job for cops.