Underground Trading Market

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

Re: Underground Trading Market

Post by Jake_Parlor »

camera and rifle 17k sniper 500k choose
Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Aaron_Volker
Game Name(s): Aaron_Volker

Post by Aaron_Volker »

Well, the sniper is quite expensive (and it should be, as it can't really be used for anything else than griefing) but the camera+rifle combo isn't the same as the sniper.

The very first thing that it's STATIC. You aim, shoot and you will never know if the target's gone unless you check them again with the camera.
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Aaron_Volker wrote:Well, the sniper is quite expensive (and it should be, as it can't really be used for anything else than griefing) but the camera+rifle combo isn't the same as the sniper.

The very first thing that it's STATIC. You aim, shoot and you will never know if the target's gone unless you check them again with the camera.
I'm not a fan of using the camera as a help for sniping, as it's not extremely beneficial. What is beneficial, though, is the use of the camera as an identifier of a target. If you are scoping out a group of people from a distance with a rifle, and don't know who is who, you can get a closer look with the camera. The camera can also be used to plan out routes during an attack, just to name a few...