Disciples Reset

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Bankwell

Disciples Reset

Post by Bankwell »

After a recent epiphany, I've realized that the Disciples aren't going down the best road possible right now. We have about 8-10 members in total, not the 45 that the counter shows. A lot of things inside of the family are messy, and I was wondering if we could have the slot reset, so everything can be cleaned up. I'm managing my time a lot better to be able to help the family out, so I will be able to be a present leader, unlike it has been. And also have plans to change the way the Disciples have been run for the past month.
Was also wondering if we could get new skins, and possibly a color change to this color (not sure if its the exact color, but the color that the cubans had before they got switched to that brown color)..
ID 182 in replacement of ID 136 - old rastaman skin
ID 28 in replacement of ID 183 - dreadlock guy (if ID 28 is not Mag C, which I'm pretty sure when I checked it wasn't)
Don't care much about the skins or the color, though, more about rebuilding the family and getting a fresher start.
Last edited by Bankwell on September 16th, 2010, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: Disciples Reset

Post by Tony_B »

Im wondering if tge frenchies can have one too. We got like 6-8 members nit like 42.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

this is rachael work
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Sorry for coming here and post about frenchies kody, but is better For racheal.

If duane and darnell agree, i think we should get skins 17, 59, 240 instead of the 3 we have right now, and keep the girls.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Dom wrote:this is rachael work
ah okay
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

When do you think I'd hear word about this? I really want to clean up everything. Some decisions (color & the two skins I changed) were based off of Michael Mocanu's opinion, and he just up and ditched the family about a day after we were made official. I don't mind them, but that is my reason for the change request.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Bumping this to see if we could get word on this. I'd really appreciate atleast a purge if we couldn't get the color and skins.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura