More cool stuff, fight how men.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

More cool stuff, fight how men.

Post by Jake_Parlor »

A few things that seem to be exploited, as a way of faggotry. Heppened to me, happened to several people.

-Kill drops your guns.
-Can`t /charity at 50/less hp
-Really now, ad a 5 or 10 second timer when entering a house. It really gets annoying when people get in their homes to avoid death. I know it`s not really illegal, but IRL you don`t really teleport behind your closed door.
-Maybe this will require a little more :effort: , but when a merc is /autofinding someone, it should tell him ``X entered Y`s home, or unity 24/7 and kinda all the interiors in game. It happens ofter that people travel to LV so people can`t see if they are in an interior or they are really there.
-Please, never, ever, ever again add the bridges, they are so annoying, you can`t pass with a truck under them, and i don`t see any bridges that block half the road to the entrance of a shop irl. I`m not sure, but i think it`s walls are bulletproof.
And finally, the last one: i`d like to see the cool events that were made, like the tank fight, that thing when you fight army style with m4, some more moondays and stuff. Some really cool stuff was made by the SZR staff, and they are not use very often.

Thanks for reading, bunchies. :bunchies:
Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
David_York

Re: More cool stuff, fight how men.

Post by David_York »

1) I and probably everyone don't care.
2) No one cares.
3) This isn't real life, this is a game and we are not into simulating every fucking detail of real life.
4) If you're too stupid to track someone as a merc then shut up. This change will make greifing and faggotry more prominent either way.
5) No one cares about your laziness. Use a different road. They may be bulletproof but it's a stupid spot to run into for a gunfight.
6) Tank idea is dumb, aren't the explosions not synced? Moon gravity days are fun though.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

David_York wrote:1) I and probably everyone don't care.
2) No one cares.
3) This isn't real life, this is a game and we are not into simulating every fucking detail of real life.
4) If you're too stupid to track someone as a merc then shut up. This change will make greifing and faggotry more prominent either way.
5) No one cares about your laziness. Use a different road. They may be bulletproof but it's a stupid spot to run into for a gunfight.
6) Tank idea is dumb, aren't the explosions not synced? Moon gravity days are fun though.
you should really relax
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Dom wrote:
David_York wrote:1) I and probably everyone don't care.
2) No one cares.
you should really relax
maybe you should be more intense?

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

tyrone_phillips wrote: maybe you should be more intense?
you're shit
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Dom wrote:
tyrone_phillips wrote: maybe you should be more intense?
you're shit
I'm trying my hardest, wont anyone give me a chance? :cry:

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

tyrone_phillips wrote: I'm trying my hardest, wont anyone give me a chance? :cry:
being a try-hard is not a good idea here in the world of zombies