Family Clearing

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Bankwell

Family Clearing

Post by Bankwell »

This may be a dumb suggestion, or not, depends.
But how about removing all the families who are making almost literally no impact to the server (families 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, & 9) - and giving either open chance for newer families to come in, or leaving it at those families (with exception of /families 2, give that to somebody worth it). I think with SZRs population, 12 families is quite a lot of families. When the bigger families, or ones that are able to attract people, are left (Mag C, Triads, Yakuza, Grove, Mafia & BMF) It leaves 6 families to chose from - Grove, BMF & Mag C as street families, Yakuza, Mafia, Triads, and Brigada as organized crime families.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Joel_Alien

Re: Family Clearing

Post by Joel_Alien »

This pretty much needs to happen.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

12 Families and like 70ish active players.

This needs to be done.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Yeah, but leave another family instead of BMF like familes 9, a mexican gang.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Gonna back this 100 percent. We have far too many families right now, and quite a few should probably be eliminated. As it stands we're just spreading the playerbase around to the point where no individual gang can do all that well (with a few exceptions) just due to a lack of people to recruit. If we could pare it down to about half of what it is now, things would be a lot more manageable and probably a lot more enjoyable for gang members too.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

maybe not limit it, but yes clean it up, shouldn't take away the option of people making new gangs.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Panzerfaust wrote:Gonna back this 100 percent. We have far too many families right now, and quite a few should probably be eliminated. As it stands we're just spreading the playerbase around to the point where no individual gang can do all that well (with a few exceptions) just due to a lack of people to recruit. If we could pare it down to about half of what it is now, things would be a lot more manageable and probably a lot more enjoyable for gang members too.
Yeah, I pretty much named the ones who can do best. Grove and Mag offer the "gangsta" roleplay, and each of the mafia kind of families have their own individual style of roleplay. Coming from somebody who just had a family, it's pretty much choose the idiots or choose nobody at all, which is one of the problems I had with wanting to keep ISD around. I think 6 families is more than enough from people to pick from, and if they can't seem to make it into any family, then they're better off with Ballas or Vagos. If SZR was how it was when I first joined, where it peaked at 150 players at times, I think 6 families would be fine, but with the amount SZR currently has, it's too over populated. Gangs should be bigger and more powerful, not 10 people to a gang with minimum interaction with the server.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura