Just a suggestion!

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris_Fenne

Just a suggestion!

Post by Chris_Fenne »

So i was thinking about this, and it's just a theory of mine so dont get scared.

Lets say every 100 days or so, SZR switches to another city, Las venturas, San fierro, Admins sort everything out, points, gang HQ's etc before this gets done, so no one looses anything and people still can RP etc . .

So every 100 days, the Server would get updated, and it would switch to "Las Venturas, San Fierro", Tell me what you think, it would be nice to be around a different setting and be able to do stuff there.

Only a theory, like or hate it doesnt matter, just seeing what you guys think.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Re: Just a suggestion!

Post by Panzerfaust »

I think you are seriously, SERIOUSLY underestimating the amount of work this would entail. It will never happen because even moving from LS to SF would take a metric fuckton of effort, since you'd need to be moving every single thing that needs moving, making sure you didn't break anything during that process, etc.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Ahh, i didnt think it would take that much effort.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

i say yes because everyone moves to another city every 100 days IRL
Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

Post by Jake_Parlor »

hippo, if you still didn`t realize, time in the game, even if the clock is right, is still different than in the real life.
I`d like to get checks every hour irl, believe me.

And Chris, transferring to another city would mean moving every single thing from los santos, every 24/7 every bar and house , and the shitload of blips. It`d take at least 3 monts just to set up these stuff. And also, think about the server`s population. 50 players in LV doesn`t sound good.
Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Aaron_Volker
Game Name(s): Aaron_Volker

Post by Aaron_Volker »

I actually merged a Gofather-fork script to take place in LV.

It's a nightmare, there are literally thousands of coordinates that have to be moved
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

What if instead of moving it every 100 days, move it to San Fierro for 1 irl year?

Love you effin <3
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Aaron_Volker
Game Name(s): Aaron_Volker

Post by Aaron_Volker »

Aaron_Volker wrote:there are literally thousands of coordinates that have to be moved
Tony_B wrote:What if instead of moving it every 100 days, move it to San Fierro for 1 irl year
Still, moving it takes literally weeks of hard work (not if you're doing that 24/7 of course)

Having a mediocre idea that requires a giant amount of work isn't something that's likely to be implemented.
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

I've always wanted to play this server in SF or LV, but it will never happen, just like the move to MTA.
L
A
T
E
R
S