36th Street Relatives

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Re: 36th Street Relatives

Post by Khamal Tafari »

sorry this is not a complaint thread - create one and bring proof before you say dumb shit
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Jack_Filko

Post by Jack_Filko »

Khamal Tafari wrote:sorry this is not a complaint thread - create one and bring proof before you say dumb shit
Im entitled to leave my opinon.

So I did.

It had nothing to do with a complaint.

Retard.
Jack Filko

Peace Out Mother Fucka'
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Bankwell wrote: ichiro hataka it's quite amazing that you read my large walls of text and don't realize "wow, we are huge fags"
Being on the winning, dominating and non arabian side doesn't make me think I'm a fag.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: 69th Street Inbreds

Post by mkrtich »

Dom wrote:triads deleted themselves because they had nobody to war and were bored or something like that

i don't understand why you want another faction slot if you're going to war everyone and then get bored again

this really does not look like a good idea
This is patently false. Akai /quitfaction'd because Yakuza declared war on Triads for the third time in a month and a half. I know you're pretty much out of the loop when it comes to what's going on in the server but by making shit up like this you're only making yourself look bad.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Dom wrote:triads deleted themselves because they had nobody to war and were bored or something like that

i don't understand why you want another faction slot if you're going to war everyone and then get bored again

Bankwell wrote: You're only saying this because you're an ex-triad, honestly.
Did Triads ever RP? No.
Did these people do anything to gain respect from anybody other then themselves? No.
Did Triads ever put on events? No.
Being an LT doesn't change the fat that he's been a complete asshat the past months, and he only continues. Look at his recent posts, look at his recent game attitude, he acts like a 13 year old (true) retard (appearently now he is) from a country that doesn't speak english (i guess). The only thing that made him change is the fact that he has to somewhat look good to get a gang accepted. I would place money on it that if they get a one week trial, they'll act great for that first week, and after the first month, if not before, they will be the same thing they were in the Triads.

Edit: I swear it was about 3 days ago that 5 or 6 members on this list were dming the shit out of me and two other cops.
Darnell_Denroy wrote:Your all retards who DM the PD non-stop. Give up.
lukesea wrote:so bascally triads reborn as inbreds? whats new?
not a single one of these people have any idea what triads did and absolutely no grounds to talk about it. especially the cop no one likes. why are you guys even in this thread? why is the topic even about triads?

morons
Image~
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

oh and wahh wahhh wahh cops getting DMed. you guys have free guns, free armor, free high speed cars, and the ability to put people in prison for ridiculous amounts of time. crybabies. and you think calling triads "poopsockers" is actually meaningful. news flash, shithead: so is every other successful family in SZR history. and cops make up a big ass chunk of the people i see go to dropcar. and actually ive never even seen any of us run mats, that's what arabians get paid for. the fact that you think you're qualified to make that kind of judgment makes me facepalm irl. do you keep an eye on every player and how often they poopsock? really?

and all you guys not giving support (lol) because we've been in a lot of wars, or because we don't like shit cops. wars in which we are outnumbered 3 to 1, or get started for nothing right after the aggressor was paid off (but as long as you subtly ignore something or just pretend it happened differently, it changes the past, right?). you guys have actually less knowledge on triad wars than you do about where our mats came from -- why are you dumb fucks posting?

oh. i know.
Babywell wrote:pretend every nerd raging wall of text this idiot put in this thread is in here
it's because you're mad. you never post as much as this, and it's pretty clear why: you're frustrated that a bunch of ordinary players make you and your PD look like worthless retards. news flash again, shithead mcturd: you are worthless retards. none of you know how to lag shoot and none of you know which guns are best for close range (hint: its not m4s). all you do know is how to mash your bind keys and complain. wahhhhhh it's not faaaair. welcome to reality.

you call us poopsockers and then call us a pack of DMers -- it makes no sense. you can't make up your mind on who you want us to be. in fact, it seems you just want everyone who doesn't agree with you gone forever. again, welcome to reality: not everyone's going to be on your side. especially if you're a horrible person. you do realize that people go to SZR to shoot people, go to points, have a good time with their faction, sell guns and drugs, whatever, right? it's fun. and it's not your job to stop it from happening. it's also not your job to cry and run to the forums every time people are shooting you.

it costs money, time, and effort to run a family, things that are don't factor into the PD. i would really love to see all the cops put into their own faction and see how long it lasts. a week, maybe. no tazer and seasparrow to shoot anything that moves! oh no. crying on the forums won't help either. just stick with what you're good at: having everything handed to you. but just keep your dumb face out of Gang Apps, k?

this thread is filled with so much stupid shit and i feel personally guilty because i wasn't here earlier to stop it. now it's kotmatroskin o'clock and i'm reaming my big black dick of facts and logic down your tiny preteen throats. might as well run away now, we all know how this is ending.
kotmatroskin, PhD wrote:especially the cop* no one likes.
*: cops, seeing as how the chief's mongoloid little shit brother is also posting
Image~
Gia
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Gia »

Jack_Filko wrote:We ran away, Died. Returned to unity, going to just RP again. ( Since we lost 30 minutes Memory )
So you came back to mutter the slightest thing to be considered an opinion on this gang app with that. Personally I doubt you're sorry and yes you have definitely been bathing in turds for far too long. ( You don't lose 30 minutes of memory in SZR and that kind of rule is subject to a fuckin donkey )
Bankwell wrote: Did Triads ever RP? No.
Did these people do anything to gain respect from anybody other then themselves? No.
Did Triads ever put on events? No.
Being an LT doesn't change the fat that he's been a complete asshat the past months, and he only continues.
"You guys don't have anything better to do than pick on the weaker and smaller of the server."
Triads did RP, I was in it?
They must have done something right to be great with points and to piss off at least five gangs to war them together, plus winning against the odds.
Multiple gambling events not that you would know, really.
If this particular group of people can go after something they want and take it, why shouldn't they get away with being a dick?
And picking on weaker parts of the server... how is that any different than what Arabkuza has done over and over?

How could you possibly know why they deleted themselves when you don't even play the game.
I don't understand why you were even given a faction slot if you're not going to do anything with it.
More importantly if that is how factions are handed, why not give them a slot to see if they actually do something or do what you do. Which is, don't play for more than 15 minutes seeya bro.

support ~ members kicked ass before and will do it again
vikki

Post by vikki »

dAmN
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

:circlejerk:
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
OG_Ras

Post by OG_Ras »

amir g rules young gotti rules fuck yeah SUPPORT
The Captain wrote:Szr will die with that new shit..Today i lost 22750kB 46KC AND 2410KA FROM GROVE DMERS...I WILL NOT PLAY HERE ANY MORE UNTIL THAT SHIT WILL CHANGE...SZR SUCKS WITH THAT SHIT..BYE BYE MY FRIENDS... :smug:
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

thanks everyone
Carlo Castillo
Game Name(s): Kaji_Kazama

Post by Carlo Castillo »

Support.
Yakuza

Kaji_Kazama - Saiko-Komon
Young_Gotti

Post by Young_Gotti »

OG_Ras wrote:amir g rules young gotti rules fuck yeah SUPPORT
Ras you best start playing again mofo!
Faction:None
Level:12
Job:Arms dealer
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

kotmatroskin i am actually getting tired of your 'fuck cops' attitude so i'm just going to grief you to prove you right
OG Negro

Post by OG Negro »

Support!
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

(deleted Comment)
Last edited by redden1212 on November 7th, 2010, 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Silver_Leo wrote:kotmatroskin i am actually getting tired of your 'fuck cops' attitude so i'm just going to grief you to prove you right
I've heard this so many times but it hasn't delievered at all
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

i want triads to come back, but if they change "herro" to "nigga" and rp a bunch of hardcore niggers, that's cool too.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

As far as i know, chinese people actually cant say R not L
So it should be hello not herro, for an example if they say "far" it should be "fal"
anyway this is not about triads but i'm just saying they're wrong..
anyone being a total fuckhead and not supporting this obviously dont know any of them
Malcom James

Post by Malcom James »

Youtube Video: show
vikki

Post by vikki »

supporte
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

The OG days. :smug:
Youtube Video: show
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

really young gotti?
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Lew

Post by Lew »

yes
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Lew wrote:yes
Posting to point out this guy is a turd who logged to avoid death and, when asked about it, replied "Well <another shit poopsocker> did it too."