Zoe Pound - Miami Street Gang

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

redden1212

Re: Zoe Pound - Miami Street Gang

Post by redden1212 »

Dom wrote:he plagiarized the entire original story

i'm sorry that you would accept something like that, slop
Dom would you give me another chance, if i make a new story all out of my head, or delete all the parts what are coppied, i know it was stupid for me to copy some of that story, btw not to sound over protective i only copied like 1 sentance, and i edited it, Please dom give me another chance.
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Ok dom i hope you wont deny it now, i swear i deleted all the coppied parts so its like i never did it and everything else is my imagination, i didnt realise copying something that small could get me denied ( sorry only just read the forums about plagarizing), So sorry, hope you will change your mind, and if that doesnt change your mind, would it make you happier if i created an entirely new story? Or am i PermDenied, dom i would literally lick your balls clean and your ass clean infront of everyone on the server, if you just gave me this last chance, i recovered from the mistakes i made, so i hope you just give me this last chance.
Last edited by redden1212 on November 15th, 2010, 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lemmy_Kilmister
Game Name(s): Space_Obama

Post by Lemmy_Kilmister »

This wont be any shitty gang, we are serious with this.
Salad told me all the rules and if someone break any gang-rules or server-rules that one will be instantly kicked without any warnings, who ever it is.
Lemmy Baxter - The legendary wannabe* taxidriver!
*as long as our application aren't accepted I'm counted as a wannabe...
jocke_kladdkaka

Post by jocke_kladdkaka »

real cool gang, support
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

is that a joke, lemmy?
i kicked Salad from magc for logging to avoid death, so he started whining spamming my phone 24/7 "i logged to avoid once and ladarius gave me a warning and you kick me please let me back in i wont do it again etc"

this dude is horrible.. and everyone else in this gang too
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Hippo Congruency wrote:is that a joke, lemmy?
i kicked Salad from magc for logging to avoid death, so he started whining spamming my phone 24/7 "i logged to avoid once and ladarius gave me a warning and you kick me please let me back in i wont do it again etc"

No, you just dont like me, so if you want to moan, do it somewhere else, and i learned from that mistake.
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

redden1212 wrote:
Hippo Congruency wrote:is that a joke, lemmy?

No, you just dont like me, so if you want to moan, do it somewhere else, and i learned from that mistake and why do you bum over the magc, i admit the gang is ok, but there is no need to talk about them in every topic on the forums, effin.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

I say support these guys. If these fellas are arabs, Their family could group all the arabs together. Meaning we know who the arabs are and we dont have to have meaningless phone conversations with them to how passionate they are to joining his/her faction.

Having this Faction on SZR will make all the difference, with this family they wont need to ask to join us, kk!?
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Chris_Fenne wrote:I say support these guys. If these fellas are arabs, Their family could group all the arabs together. Meaning we know who the arabs are and we dont have to have meaningless phone conversations with them to how passionate they are to joining his/her faction.

Having this Faction on SZR will make all the difference, with this family they wont need to ask to join us, kk!?

Haha all people say to each other now is 'your an Arab'.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Maybe cause you are an arab, hah.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Am i permbanned from being a leader again or what, can i have a answer please
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

yes