Not new, just haven't played in a LONG time

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Bryano_o

Not new, just haven't played in a LONG time

Post by Bryano_o »

Hello, my name is bryan I use to play on this server ooo idk, a year ago?, I recently found the site again in my history and thought i'd try it out again. I was pretty decent level, like 10 or so, now i don't have my account anymore. Anyways i'm sure alot has changed sinced then. i was wondering if i could get anyone to take me under there wing :P, for a bit so i can get the hang of it again, I have vent and all that good stuff, it makes it funner when you have friends to play with
Ron

Re: Not new, just haven't played in a LONG time

Post by Ron »

Yes alot has changed, easiest way for you (if you have the time) is to read everything in the Changelog section, which can be found HERE.

Suggest you to only read the first post Rachael made in every thread.

Also, we have recently moved to Fort Carson, HERE is all the information you need.
Last edited by Ron on November 22nd, 2010, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Bryano_o

Re: Not new, just haven't played in a LONG time

Post by Bryano_o »

Ron_Jakobs wrote:Yes alot has changed, easiest way for you (if you have the time) is to read everything in the Changelog section, which can be found HERE.

Suggest you to only read the first post Rachael made in every thread.

Also, we have recentrly moved to Fort Carson, HERE is all the information you need.

:smug: Thanks, lol I'll try and look through them