Bikes and fighting styles.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Bikes and fighting styles.

Post by SamSawmill »

Today, when I was playing in some DM server, I saw peeps with bikes and different fighting styles.
Why dont you make bikes(Like NRG-500, BF-400, FCR-900 etc.) buyable in SZR? It would really be good for the RP things, like biker gangs and such.
And different fighting styles, they would be good for RP stuff aswell(Make em buyable or learnable from some gym like in GTA:SA SP)
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: Bikes and fighting styles.

Post by Mariano Agate »

There are freeways, wayferers, and quads for sale. They're up for around a little more than a million, but you can get away from cops or gangster with bikes easily so it's worth the price.

Nrg's are just bullets, almost impossible to catch. Meh...Would be great if they're up for around 14 millions though.

BF-400 and FCR-900 would be good for a some people RP'in a bunch of Asian gangsters for Tokyo, worth millions too.

Fighting styles are almost useless but I guess it would add some RP to a theme...
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

Mariano Agate wrote:There are freeways, wayferers, and quads for sale. They're up for around a little more than a million, but you can get away from cops or gangster with bikes easily so it's worth the price.

Nrg's are just bullets, almost impossible to catch. Meh...Would be great if they're up for around 14 millions though.

BF-400 and FCR-900 would be good for a some people RP'in a bunch of Asian gangsters for Tokyo, worth millions too.

Fighting styles are almost useless but I guess it would add some RP to a theme...
Well yes, but bikes are more fun than cars and fighting styles are good for RP'ing someone.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Moe

Post by Moe »

How about 3-5m to buy a new fighting style, depending how good the fighting style is.
Like the knee fighting style, would be 5m because you can kill people easily with it.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

there used to be faster bikes about 1,5-2 years ago. they took them away because you can't be stopped
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

yea chris fenne
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣