Something wrong with dropped guns

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Rabs

Something wrong with dropped guns

Post by Rabs »

So here's the deal, some jerk with a huge clot of semen and blood irritating the fuck his colon decided to try and take it out on me by shooting me with a shotgun. I wasn't having any of that, so armed only with my fist I chased this guy down and beat him to death with his resting place pictured above. Eagerly expecting his gun to drop I immediately ran over his corpse, but I received no rewarded. I'm not certain if the gun ever spawned but the text stayed there for the regular amount of decay time and no gun appeared in my inventory after my rigorous work out of running over his corpse repeatedly.

Later on one of my faction members reported similar problems with the same faction. I'm not sure if this is an identical bug but I think its worth mentioning.
Youtube Video: show
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Something wrong with dropped guns

Post by Rachael »

I couldn't re-create this bug, however if you tell me the name of the guy, and what faction I will test it further, and logcheck for similar shit.

Something tells me this may be a case of some exploiter finding a loophole in the gundrop script.
[IMG]
Rabs

Re: Something wrong with dropped guns

Post by Rabs »

Somebody pointed out to me that picking up guns is a level 3+ feature, this dude is only level 1 so I think thats the issue. welp.
Youtube Video: show