Brigada leaderflag.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Brigada leaderflag.

Post by Robbie Jay »

~ Brigada ~ A rise and a fall!

The year of 2010 brought many events with it... The great war waged between Yakuza and Brigada that ended up with a quick surrender from Brigada and the fall one of it's bosses placed a mark on this strong healthy family. That's when the trouble started! The family was growing weak day by day, a number of disputes inside the family hurting it even more. A new begining was needed, and Robbie Jay the leader of the family at that time decided to start throwing out people that were harming it.

It was a hard period but not one that could not be overcame, the family soon got up on it's feet and the family business was starting to get moving once again . A tragedy put a stop to all this... The death of the Brigada boss, Robbie Jay, during the great plague in Los Santos... The inhabitants of the city that were still alive had no other choice but to move out of the city towards the country side in a small city called Fort Carson .

Brigada was not at its prime but a strong man decided to take over the business... He was a pravaya ruka in the family, the right hand of the boss... He tried his best but eventualy failed to succed, leading the family into a great war with the Vietcong army feared by most locals and Yakuza, one of the most prosperous families in Fort Carson and Blueberry . The war brought many casualties inside the family, many died, few lived and the resources were going scarce . Freddo managed to use the resources they had left and put a stop to the wars, hoping to rebuild the family .
But that did not last long! He managed to gain the attention of Yakuza once again, things were on the edge and they were pushed off it ... Yakuza started another war against the cripple family, it had no chance of survival ...

Than, one day, a strange man with a russian accent but with an american name came to Freddo . He offered his help and quickly gained his trust, becoming a pravaya ruka himself . But Freddo did a mistake and did not ask him too much about himself . This strange man was called Jonathan Frakes, he was the son of Robbie Jay, born in America than took by his mother, Melisa Frakes, to Russia to his grandparents where he was raised . If it's one thing Jonathan gained from his father is the skills of a ruler and the love for his family . Robbie used to go to him in Russia, spend time with him without anybody knowing.

But Jonathan had a flaw, he talked to much ! He started telling people around town that he wants to take over his fathers business, it seemed he wanted to kill Freddo and take over . But as time passed he started becoming more and more attached to Freddo, he started seeing things another way and decided to stick with him and be his right hand for as long as he lives . But the past never forgets and the words about the assasination got to Freddo's ears . He was outraged by this but decided to be calm and talk to Jonathan about it ...

They talked for hours, than started fighting and arguing but in the end Freddo decided it's best to back off, he was old and understood that it might be time for him to back off, he was feeling betrayed but his heart wouldn't let him do anything to Jonathan, he was the heir of his mentor, he felt this is the best decission and left...
Now Jonathan is struggling to get the family back together and make his father proud and to regain the respect and wealth of Brigada .

Why?
Well I'm the first Brigada boss, lead it for around 6-7 months and i believe i gained quite enough experience. I did a few mistakes but i always did my best to fix them , i believe I'm a good boss and i haven't only heard it coming out of my own mouth. I love this family and I'm doing my best to keep it alive, i always tried to be there and lend a hand even when it was not under my command. My roleplay skills are pretty good and i have some serious plans for the family this time . I'll try to be more action less words this time, i hope you decide what's best .

Members :
Jonathan_Frakes
Antonio_Lopezio
Matija_Tek
David_Floyd
Dimitri_Miljski
Kamar_Blemingtoni
Pelu_Brazi

I wont be adding the skins too since the skins are already coded in the family slot .

((This is pretty much an application for leaderflag, Freddo left Brigada and i want to take over if it's not too much hassle , my main character is Jonathan_Frakes and i made the story to fit this, hopefully this will happen ...))
Last edited by Robbie Jay on December 17th, 2010, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: Brigada leaderflag.

Post by Hippo Congruency »

shouldve never given it to freddo
s
u
p
p
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

NOT-supported
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
thegame13

Post by thegame13 »

Stario_Molintino wrote:NOT-supported
None cares lil nigga
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

lol
Bellie94

Post by Bellie94 »

Hippo Congruency wrote:shouldve never given it to freddo
s
u
p
p
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Bellie94 wrote:
Hippo Congruency wrote:shouldve never given it to freddo
s
u
p
p
Nothing is wrong with Freddo. He's one of the best family leaders in the whole world. I think they're just jealous.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

one of the best family leaders in THE WHOLE WORLD guys
everyone's jealous
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

i know man. My eyes are bleeding with jelousy.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

No im not the best lol
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

I am amazed how wrong I was about this guy(Robbie)
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Freddo_Brazi wrote:No im not the best lol
:smug: :arghy:
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
pelu_brazi

Post by pelu_brazi »

Stario give your ass to Freddo.