Too many cops for such a small town

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
John Reed

Too many cops for such a small town

Post by John Reed »

Yeah, like the title, theres like too many dumb cops out there, always riding in groups of 6 and shit and with all these new dumb cops, its really annoying.
A limit for cops online would be cool right now that people stay in fort carson more than any other town or whatever, fuck da police.
Bankwell

Re: Too many cops for such a small town

Post by Bankwell »

why don't you do something constructive and get some shit on these "dumb cops"? that way you don't sound like you're whining, and more like you actually have something to contribute.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Bankwell wrote:why don't you do something constructive and get some shit on these "dumb cops"? that way you don't sound like you're whining, and more like you actually have something to contribute.
Every time theres a post that suggests that cops shouldn't have powers or advantages over other players, theres always going to be a reply like yours which you think makes you look like a tough mother fucker, but your post is worth a turd.
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

I actually like his idea, so fuck you.

You're not suggesting cops shouldn't have powers or advantages. You're saying we should arbitrarily be limited from playing in large numbers because you don't like a lot of heat hanging around Fort Carson. Here's a great idea: instead of complaining there are too many cops around since everyone hangs out in one spot, start taking your illegal shit elsewhere and maybe you won't get caught.

By the way, if his post is worth a turd, yours is equivalent to the watery, blood-soaked, infectious diarrhea of a Congolese Ebola sufferer.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

merry xmas

taken from a recent PM sent to the PD administration:
Valentino wrote:Ok, so it all started when Will_Carter kidnapped Zero_Morales. While we were driving him to meet his fate, we were su'd by the other cops online (one of them being Alexander_Cairo). Initially we didn't think it through and just started lawyering ourselves off infront of Zero_Morales who was tied up in the car. We threw Zero_Morales off a cliff and he died, the two cadets chasing after us (Alexander_Cairo and someone else) began chickenrunning around us attempting to spray us with mace during a firefight (I did not manage to get any fraps or SS's of this, however 4 people witnessed it). After fleeing from us by jumping off a cliff Alexander_Cairo began water evading, he sat in the water for over two minutes before we got a boat, he then began diving underwater and when we asked him to go to shore he simply said "Haha" and continued diving underwater, after the boat arrived he was shot to death.
Youtube Video: show

All four of us were now re-su'd after initially lawyering ourselves off infront of the tied cop and we got in a car and began fleeing the city. While cruising through SF and the LS countryside we lawyered ourselves clear of wanted levels (the cops were nowhere near, we had a mercenary running finds) yet Zero_Morales continued to just re-su us whenever he was near and for whatever stupid reason he could find, even after we lawyered them off without any cops being near.

(This will all be in the logs, we did not manage to retrieve any SS's of this.)

We continued lawyering off all the charges they placed and once our wanted levels were cleared we thought we were safe and headed back to Fort Carson, after lockering our guns and storing all illegal items it took the cops 5 minutes to make their way back. Once they arrived in Fort Carson they pulled us over (none of us were wanted) and began re-applying all the charges, even spamming the same charge multiple times for some of us. Myself and Will_Carter were arrested, Sergio fled on-foot after the charges were re-applied. While Sergio was running away he fired off some shots at the persuing cops (Alexander_Cairo and Zero_Morales) and was spammed three times with "Attempted Murder". He eventually died with a wanted level of 9 (yes, 9). Jack_Stone was later arrested after eluding.

edit: fucked an img tag
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Thanks for posting that when both me and Silver independently said we'd deal with it? Not entirely sure what point you're trying to prove by throwing up a complaint that's already in the process of being handled through the proper channels.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Bankwell asked for proof so here's some proof.

As a side note: what's the deal with traffic cops walking around flashing their spas12s everywhere? I mean, you even said that ANYONE can be a traffic cop, which pretty much makes them an unarrestable civ with the power to put tickets on cars, and to wield automatic shotguns.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

traffic cops should just be deleted imo, they seem to think they're SAS
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
vikki

Post by vikki »

people who arent total scrubs can read and disuss my police reforms in not faggots forum
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote: As a side note: what's the deal with traffic cops walking around flashing their spas12s everywhere? I mean, you even said that ANYONE can be a traffic cop, which pretty much makes them an unarrestable civ with the power to put tickets on cars, and to wield automatic shotguns.
No traffic cop should be running around with a SPAS-12. They are issued a nightstick, a ticket book, armor, and not much else because they are meant to have almost zero power. I'm assuming the one you saw either had one as the result of a mistake (which I can fix easily) or got it on his own time without our knowledge.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

About my suggestion:
What I am trying to say is that it is impossible to start any illegal bussiness with anyone because of a single police vehicle full of cops with heavy weapons patrolling the 4-5 streets that fort carson has all the time, It's not like we do Illegal activities in the most populated spot of the town, but in desolated alleys and behind building, and even in those places, the police will detect you because carson is way too small and no one is willing to travel to other towns because they are either empty, not have a 24/7 or people are just lazy.

And really... Do every cop online need to be gathered in a single police car? if we consider the rp factor, for a town like carson there wouldn't be more than 3 cops around to mantain order.

Oh, and one thing that they really fuck up is the illegal business roleplay. This is a matter of the cop that catchs you, most of the time they will pull out a supercop wannabe and arrest you right away, even when you roleplay to make it look like a legal sale and no illegal material/gun/drug is shown, so they /frisk you and sue you for the things you were hidding, and you cannot scape nor try to shoot them because of the massive number of FBI agents with heavy guns around you, and if you manage to scape them and get a lawyer, they will resue you and give 0 fuck about it.

Cops nowadays are more into arresting and sueing people than roleplaying and rewarding those that do.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

lspd and fbi shouldnt have merged into eachother
Wootcannon

Post by Wootcannon »

John Reed wrote: Cops nowadays are more into arresting and sueing people than roleplaying and rewarding those that do.
I'll be the first to admit I'm not fantastic at rp, but I will attempt to, and if you do the same back, nine times out of ten, unless you're a complete dick, you'll get a ticket at most, and doing that is emphasised repeatedly. We genuinely don't perform that many arrests in relation to the amount of shit we deal with, so unless there's a few bad eggs (and there's a system for fixing that, and Panzerfaust has said repeatedly he's very active about it) I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Also:
Panzerfaust wrote:You're not suggesting cops shouldn't have powers or advantages. You're saying we should arbitrarily be limited from playing in large numbers because you don't like a lot of heat hanging around Fort Carson. Here's a great idea: instead of complaining there are too many cops around since everyone hangs out in one spot, start taking your illegal shit elsewhere and maybe you won't get caught.
I would love, personally, to have to go out of my way to find deals going down or respond to 911 calls, there's loads of space there but 99% of the shit going down is at the Fort Carson motel. It's getting a little bit better now, which is nice to see, especially thanks to some of the gangs moving to Blueberry, near LV, out in the wilderness etc. but it's still the main hub of wankers going on random shooting sprees, which might also be why we seem heavy-handed around that area.
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

From what it sounds you are upset because you can't RP illegal activities without a car full of cops busting you. So by that reason we should break up the patrols more? Well if we did that then you would be three times more at risk of being busted by one of three cars patrolling then just one. And as for the factor or rewarding people who RP well I do try to do that as much as possible. But lets say I see someone shooting and run away. I give chase and I taze/cuff/detain them as a regular police officer would. They then proceed to spam me with "RUSHTAZER" or "Fuck your mother buffalo" (favourite of the arabs). This makes me less inclined to bother trying to RP with them and issue a higher sentence. I see alot of cops RP with suspects but sometimes there is just no room to do it.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Chances are if you're not an asshole, I will watch you do a materials deal and tell you to put them in your locker. I watch people try to kill each other and break it up, but if you're not a dick about it, and cooperate, I'll take your gun and call it even. It's a game everybody should be able to enjoy, most of us aren't huge dicks about every crime we punish. The only time we are supposed to be dicks about it, is when you guys are dicks. Whether thats an OOC arguement about some stupid shit, or playing silent sally in the back seat, or resisting arrest - how we act to you, is reflection of how you act to us.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

Well.
What happens when someone like Starsky[or something like that] arrests you for killing an Arab and having 700 D on you.
Well: -By surrendering and roleplaying, heading slowly to the wall and putting my hands up, being nice, admitting that i got illegal stuff on me, i got a 1500 ticket.
What happens when 2 smart asses catch you with the same stuff? Check out the image below.
sa-mp-014.PNG
sa-mp-014.PNG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 29418 times
To the small amount of FBI that actually know what they are doing, what about giving out more ridealongs, teach those motherfuckers some more. I still remember when [insert fbi name here] stopped me because there was a report on a stolen bike and i was riding one. I stopped and let him check it[it was mine] and then he ordered the cadet to do it too. There was nothing wrong. The second time they wanted to stop me reasonless, i was in my GT. I thought to show the cadet some real stuff and eluded. Finally when my tires were popped, i stopped and got arrested.
With the job done, the cadet got his full cop powers[taze cuff guns]. Later, the FBI logged, and the fresh cop was out "doing his job". Same stuff, an Arab attacks me, i try to spas him, the cop comes, and together with Luke Searles they had some fun. Giving 0 care to my attempts of roleplay, hiding behind walls and stuff, who cares, the colored name is there, the only sign i got from there were the boring latex glove hotkeys. I tried more stuff, but i ended upin being su'd for Illegal gun; illegal mats; murder, attempted murder and resisting arrest.
this weak troll is also known as Jake Parlor you fuckers
i post worthless shit right hippo?
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

@Jake: I am Buffalo_Starsky and yes you RPed with me regarding that incident. Hence why I let you off with a ticket.
It does help.
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

I put you on the good side, but what about those bitchfucks that patrol and abuse their gun license
hah i still remember, when luke made some guy dump his gun, i picked it and ran away, and he sud me for battery illegal gun attempted murder eluding escape and killed me with the stars on putting me away for a long time.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Erm. you mean that time when i made antonio drop his gun? and you grabbed it and ran? I didnt su you or stop you, Heck i couldnt of su'd you or arrested you as i was a traffic cop at the time helping the cadet. If you want to throw claims around about cops then please post your SS's and if its true i will admit to it and apologise
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Some of you take stuff as an advantage? If you murder an officer irl and attempt to murder 2 others. Do you really think you'll get away though the lawyer himself was with you in the scene and /defend'ing you while we were chasing you? ....
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
somedude

Post by somedude »

Eh, cops are really shit.
So the kirchoff thingy gang gave out gifts, so i got one, it was a shotgun (thx btw) shot Kody with it once or twice for the lolz, then left, he didnt su me, i get killed and this is what he does:
He /su's me after i died, and he was aware of it, because he was right next to me when he spassed me to death.
Here i told him i already died, and he called me.
When he called me he said he would break my locks if i wouldnt give my car code.
I then take my car back by jacking him, he told me to put my handsup, i was driving around where he /su'd me for the same thing, and also no reason.
Here he su'd me for resisting arrest, while he had no reason to tell me to put my handsup, or su me before that.

So after all, i assume he just su'd me so i couldnt park my car if i would get it back, which is abuse, if i am correct
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

Haha i still remember back in LS when the FBI[won't give out names this time] su'd me, impounded my car, took me to the PD and started breaking my car in the impound yard. It was pretty obvious that they were keeping me cuffed in the car, but not sending me to jail, so i have no chance in getting out in time. Tho they had a second thought and stopped breaking the car after i was jailed 3 more times for trespassing.
Alexander_C

Post by Alexander_C »

Okay, I think you guys a complete idiots. Yeah us cops broke the rules but if we compared that to what you guys do... Well figure it out yourself
All day when 1 or 2 cops were online you guys would just come and be complete idiots.. When you tied Zero me and him you just on our way to arrest someone and you jacked my car and arrested him. As for that time I was in the water, as soon as I saw you guys drive away from the edge I jumped into the water to save Zero. I think it was a stupid that I got fired for it but hey. What ever.
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

Alexander_C wrote:Yeah us cops broke the rules but if we compared that to what you guys do...
Can an Admin explain the role of the PD in the 'Light RP server' we have?
I mean, what's with if you do this I can do that? You're not just another family.

SZR's PD is the ultimate faction, PD will always win.

If you kill any cop, they'll keep coming back with new guns, which they get for free, and with armor.

In my opinion, PD is here to control the DM around the server, they have the power to control people around. They get everything for free, I really don't expect the "If you break the rules, then i will too" from the PD members. PD members should be leading members of the server, leading RP and stuff like that, in such light RP server, they're the IC admins.

PS:From my experience, cops just kill the little RP around the server.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

somedude wrote:Eh, cops are really shit.
So the kirchoff thingy gang gave out gifts, so i got one, it was a shotgun (thx btw) shot Kody with it once or twice for the lolz, then left, he didnt su me, i get killed and this is what he does:
He /su's me after i died, and he was aware of it, because he was right next to me when he spassed me to death.
Here i told him i already died, and he called me.
When he called me he said he would break my locks if i wouldnt give my car code.
I then take my car back by jacking him, he told me to put my handsup, i was driving around where he /su'd me for the same thing, and also A VERY VERY GOOD REASON.
Here he su'd me for resisting arrest, while he had A VERY VERY GOOD REASON to tell me to put my handsup, or su me before that.

So after all, i assume he just su'd me so i couldnt park my car if i would get it back, which is abuse, if i am correct

This is because the car was used in a crime. I was going to take it to the impound lot, therefore I needed your code, or else your lock would've been broken. The reason you got two charges for Attempted Murder of an LEO was because I told a cadet to remove the charge, he never ended up removing it (thought he had), and then you came back, tried to kill me again, and at the same time resisted arrest.
So my bad about the cadets not listening, if that's what you're looking for.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura