The Kirchoff Crime Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Freddo_Brazi

Re: The Kirchoff Crime Family

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

Westy wrote:Ok lol i think everyone should stop posting shit, and let Juke or who ever manages the gang topic to decide.
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Hippo Congruency wrote:the only one posting shit here is freddo himself
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Freddo Brazi shouldn't be a leader of anything, his way of posting actually proves it.
Honestly, I've got nothing against him, but the way he re-acts over stuff makes him look really bad.

Right, you say that Robbie took Brigada and then disbanded it from behind of your back.
But lets be honest, was Brigada even successful in one single thing? I don't think so. Though, not saying that "You suck balls bla bla bla". I think you should find a partner who you can really trust and got a good reputation in the server "If there are (civ) ones yet.

Tossed in what I got.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

HQ changed.
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Westy

Post by Westy »

I dont support this fam any more they are all fags, and Freddo DM me today.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Hippo Congruency wrote:pfff, this gang is getting nowhere, i tried RP jacking them, and one of them was tied up, so i roleplayed a kidnap, they just decided to roleplay with their guns and then whine in /sms
Dude, I've tried doing this with Magnolia numerous times, And all they did was go fetch merc and chase and kill me. I'm preety sure ANYONE would use their guns in a situation like this, unless they're GOD of the RP, But comeon who on SZR would rather RP then shoot a gun?
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Freddo_Brazi wrote:Silver, with respect ( that your an admin ), you are real crap. Speakin of ramming, your the worst and everyone knows you for your Fbi Ramming Rancher , blowing up cars, giving them dests. And you make normal driving cars pull over and jail the driver for some posession of materials or something. Just because you donated to the server(which i appreciate alot cuz szr's one of the best servers) doesnt mean you can greif everyone with your powers. People complying with you still end up getting jailed for 500 seconds without any bail, even if its a huge bail. You just like to grief people.(Another reason why low levels get to quit the server, cuz they get griefed by cops like silver, i know 2 dudes who quit cuz of him)
We also try to stay away from you, you keep sticking up our asses, and you successfully Deathmatched me and some of ma men when we were standing on a roof with Drake smith n some other tard. So you actually abuse your powers.
P.S Darnell i thought your decent, but your just a dumbo who likes to agree with others.

Enjoy posting more stuff, which i know retards like effin will.
This is the truth at it's best honestly it is, And most people on the server just obey admins because they have all these 'perks'. I could answer the worst admin easily, It's obviously Silver Leo, Giving him this "Power" just makes him more cocky and more of a dick towards others, All he did was donate to the server, It's not a big deal, He thinks he's GOD or something, But i'm happy someone who isn't actually scared to say something about his actions, If i had my way he'd a been gone a long time ago, But i don't play nor take part in the server anymore, And i'll probably get trollers coming back at me with fail remarks, What i said is the truth, it's just up to you to realise what an actual fuckhead he really is.

People who deserve their powers is people like Gene Hunt, Larmar Eldrick, Them guys are just nice overall, I could name alot of admins that do their job perfectly, but Leo is just a no all together.

Respect to Freddo for actually speaking the truth, something you lot fail to do.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Stop talking crap, alot of people threw rocks at Silver before Freddo, don't try to make him a martyr because he's not. You say you don't do shit to him and he instantly picks on you, how come he doesn't pick on me ? I mean me and him are not really friends but as long as i don't get on his nerves he doesn't get on mine .
He annoyed me in the past too but i didn't go around raging and crying and acting like a baby, instead i added a bit of humor to it, smiled and went on . I even put a hit on him some time ago, but not because i was raging or anything, but for the fun of it .

Silver knows he can't abuse but he simply waits for you to give him a reason to use his powers on you . Instead of being dumb and giving him the pleasure simply ignore it and it'll hurt more . But you dudes are too cocky and too much of Silver wanna-be's and you try to grief him harder than he griefs you and that is impossible since only as a cop (not as a mod) he has a higher power than you .

tl;dr

Silver sucks but you guys suck harder .

P.S. : What was this thread about again ?
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Robbie Jay wrote:Stop talking crap, alot of people threw rocks at Silver before Freddo, don't try to make him a martyr because he's not. You say you don't do shit to him and he instantly picks on you, how come he doesn't pick on me ? I mean me and him are not really friends but as long as i don't get on his nerves he doesn't get on mine .
He annoyed me in the past too but i didn't go around raging and crying and acting like a baby, instead i added a bit of humor to it, smiled and went on . I even put a hit on him some time ago, but not because i was raging or anything, but for the fun of it .

Silver knows he can't abuse but he simply waits for you to give him a reason to use his powers on you . Instead of being dumb and giving him the pleasure simply ignore it and it'll hurt more . But you dudes are too cocky and too much of Silver wanna-be's and you try to grief him harder than he griefs you and that is impossible since only as a cop (not as a mod) he has a higher power than you .

tl;dr

Silver sucks but you guys suck harder .

P.S. : What was this thread about again ?
I laughed at your kiss ass reply really i honestly did, The way i see your reply is "If i write nice things about leo he'll like me IG", You're obviously stupid, And how can you ignore a douche constantly ramming you with a FBI Rancher? Constantley stalking you talking shit, Constantley been shit on a daily basis, and he's allowed because he DONATED, That's so stupid, Name another RP server you'll get dickheads like him? you wont.. and of course he'll have more powers than me without his MOD, because he's a cop, i'm fairly sure they have more powers than any faction member, civilian, news reporter, etc. So shutup about that.

And he's the main griefer on the server in all honesty, He drives around thinking he's a "BIG I AM" When he's actually not, I bet more players hate then like him.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

actually the admin team on this server is pretty lax so you should continue with your quitting like you said
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:actually the admin team on this server is pretty lax so you should continue with your quitting like you said
Re-read my thread you dosey twat, please.. When did i ever say i was quitting the "FORUMS"? I never did, I'm still gonna forum, And atleast i have the courage to quit, i've been online a couple of times since i said i quit, but most of the time i've been offline, So fuck off and try and troll someone else you shrek looking fool.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

lmao you're hilarious to make angry
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

I used to think you're a reasonable guy until that thread on the General Discussions thingy and this post. They both made me realize you're just another whining baby that thinks high of himself just because his mommy spoiled him and keeps on doing it . Well mommas boy, like it or not there are different people all around the world and not all of them like you, in fact i don't really think your mother likes you much either .

Now back to the thing we were talking about. I can constantly ram you and stalk you without having to be mod/cop/donator etc. , and i can grief you non-stop making you cry over a complaint thread or something about me too . The only difference would be that i would have a higher chance of getting punished than Silver . If you really get mad for what some guy does to you in an mmo game you probably hit puberty or you have serious brain damage .

I said this before and i will say it again , Silver sucks and like to abuse powers a lot but that does not bother me, i'm here to play the game and it's not like i lose anything if i get rammed by some internet cop with his internet car . I wonder how many times you smashed your keyboard when the NFS cops were ramming you ....
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

I think this should apply for Gang apps aswell
If you post shit, you will be added to a usergroup that can no longer post in this forum so stop posting..
Because this thread is getting out of hand.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Chris_Fenne wrote:
Alex_Zaytsev wrote:actually the admin team on this server is pretty lax so you should continue with your quitting like you said
Re-read my thread you dosey twat, please.. When did i ever say i was quitting the "FORUMS"? I never did, I'm still gonna forum, And atleast i have the courage to quit, i've been online a couple of times since i said i quit, but most of the time i've been offline, So fuck off and try and troll someone else you shrek looking fool.
Im assuming nobody likes you, so just leave before you start to cry alright.
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

You guys say we suck we suck, fucking get a proof or something already. I've checked all of my members already except for about only 2 people.

The ones I didnt like I kicked. But fortunately, they know the rules and I dont think that they would break any single rule. They even know the RP and stuff.

Get pictures and proves already.

P.S. Silver, you say they suck, dont forget that you tried to cause a dest for my car and abusing your powers. Oh, yes you also blocked it in the pay 'n' spray without my concern. I told you millions of times to stop.

Let the Admins decide already and stop arguing here! Your arguements won't help you're just showing yourselves disrespectful.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

Robbie you douche, just because Chris speaks the truth doesnt mean he is raging. You dumbfuck thats not raging. And you are clearly kissing some silver leo ass over here. Well he might have not griefed you but he has greifed many others, so fuck off already and stop lickin hiss ballz.
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

LETS PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. THANKS
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Juke
yardmin
yardmin