House car bugged !

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jack_Cook

House car bugged !

Post by Jack_Cook »

Yesterday and today i got house car bug when i type /v get id it don't show any thing i type /v get and go to car it isn't there ! Some thing is mest up there ! Cus yesterday after typing many times /v get it showed to other dudes house car ! And this shit happen to others too !
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Re: House car bugged !

Post by sick trigger »

! ! !
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

I read somewhere that you have to import your car or something.
very good grammer.[/quote]
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I did some work on the housecar system today, the server has been updated, and I havn't had any complaints yet.
The best part about the new SQL housecar system is that if anything goes wrong you probably won't lose your precious car.

For those who don't know, if you have been living in a hole for the last week, you need to /import your old housecars into the new system.

so its no longer /v get [1-5], its /v get [housecar id] which can be 1-a very big number
[IMG]
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

I type /v get [id] to get my car and it shows a marker either in Blueberry or someone else and when I go to the marker there is nothing there. I can't use any of the /v commands and I can't spawn another car. This has been happening all day.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

sick trigger wrote:! ! !
RaulG

Post by RaulG »

buffalo_bill wrote:I type /v get [id] to get my car and it shows a marker either in Blueberry or someone else and when I go to the marker there is nothing there. I can't use any of the /v commands and I can't spawn another car. This has been happening all day.
Rachael wrote:Yeah theres some wierd shit that I broke last restart, I'm working on it now.
RaulG

Post by RaulG »

buffalo_bill wrote:I type /v get [id] to get my car and it shows a marker either in Blueberry or someone else and when I go to the marker there is nothing there. I can't use any of the /v commands and I can't spawn another car. This has been happening all day.
Rachael wrote:Yeah theres some wierd shit that I broke last restart, I'm working on it now.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I will have to investigate this when you are actually doing it to find out whats happening
[IMG]
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I have this bug too - I dunno what I did wrong but it says my glendale is spawned, and the /v get leads me to an empty field in blueberry
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:I have this bug too - I dunno what I did wrong but it says my glendale is spawned, and the /v get leads me to an empty field in blueberry
Was also happening to me and a whole bunch of other people yesterday. The marker pops up just east of the drug point.
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Daz_Zad

Post by Daz_Zad »

I'm getting the same results with the red marker telling me the location being in the same feild (Its near the Drug House spot).
SFPD, Junior Agent
Kebabs and beer, yum! <3

Good bye SZR, Love you xx
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Hopefully this issue is now fixed
[IMG]
Diego_Milito

Post by Diego_Milito »

if i do /v get and it shows takes me to someones else car, even if i spawn my pony, the mark takes me to someone drivin a sultan
Daz_Zad

Post by Daz_Zad »

Looks to be working again and very well, good job! :lol:
SFPD, Junior Agent
Kebabs and beer, yum! <3

Good bye SZR, Love you xx
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I found the issue, it was a result of people timing out or logging without parking their wagons, I think this part of the code was bugged. Anyway, I have half fixed it already, the other half should be fixed next time the stupid server crashes.
[IMG]