Job Contract

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
D_Money
Game Name(s): D_Money Graabir_Boubi

Job Contract

Post by D_Money »

The one hour time to change jobs is lame...i hate having to wait one hour real time to change jobs. this is new because it wasnt always like this. anyone else think the change to a real timer on job changes need to change?
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Re: Job Contract

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Did they fix that?

Fuck!
brains
live from the moon
live from the moon

Post by brains »

being able to change your jobs continuously without any kind of delay broke the mechanics of the game. the job timer has returned, and it's here to stay.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

If only the job timer worked back when mercs got armor. I like the job timer though. Just be glad it's not set to 5 hours anymore.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Rob

Post by Rob »

Would be nice if it was a little shorter than an hour though.

Also, fun fact, I reported this bugged hour timer way back in build 33. It's been like it for that long.
Zaph: it's like watching cavemen on another planet coming up with how to make the wheel
Jonathan_Ashley: all of those cavemen were abducted by advanced aliens and shown the wheel but at different times and are all trying to hide that they were anally probed

D_Money
Game Name(s): D_Money Graabir_Boubi

Post by D_Money »

brains wrote:being able to change your jobs continuously without any kind of delay broke the mechanics of the game. the job timer has returned, and it's here to stay.

i do think that having a timer is good...i just think an hour is a little excessive. i think there should be a timer but at a time of 15 or so minutes. that would still keep people from changing every minute, but would let people still change what they can do without waiting forever.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Keep it an hour. The more time people can only do one job, the more they're forced to interact with everyone else.

Death to poopsockers.
Finn wrote:Yeah, the depth of idiocy one encounters in this corner of the internet does tend to get disheartening.
Sidorov
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Sidorov »

Saying the timer is gay only because of my experiences with it in the pubbie gang. it's a bit of a pain in the ass to wait for drug dealer lt's to come on because i can't not be an arms dealer for an hour.
Alexia

Post by Alexia »

Sidorov wrote:Saying the timer is gay only because of my experiences with it in the pubbie gang. it's a bit of a pain in the ass to wait for drug dealer lt's to come on because i can't not be an arms dealer for an hour.
Jazz_Mesa

Post by Jazz_Mesa »

I'd go for an /upgrade that decreases the time by 10 minutes per level.

Nevertheless, it does get annoying, but oh well.
Jefe_daCosta
Game Name(s): Jefe_daCosta

Post by Jefe_daCosta »

Mickey wrote:Keep it an hour. The more time people can only do one job, the more they're forced to interact with everyone else.

Death to poopsockers.
i fully agree
Ethan_Sanchez

Post by Ethan_Sanchez »

Jefe_daCosta wrote:
Mickey wrote:Keep it an hour. The more time people can only do one job, the more they're forced to interact with everyone else.

Death to poopsockers.
i fully agree
Yes, me too.