Banks

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Biffalo_Bull

Banks

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Would it be possible to add the ability to rob the bank?
I was thinking it could work like you must remain inside the bank and you get something like $10,000 per minute you are inside for a maximum of 15 minutes or something. Also maybe add something like you need to have 3 people inside the bank at all times and a limit of at least three cops online like with the crack factories. Just seems like a cool idea imo and gives players the chance to plan and pull off good bank jobs and what not. I spose there would have to be some sort of system that blocks people from depositing money inside the bank that they robbed to make it less exploitable. Maybe also add a cooldown of like 5 hours between robbery attempts and also notify all police of the robbery the same way we see when people are making crack.
Just a suggestion.

Let me know what you think.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: Banks

Post by Hippo Congruency »

mission impossible
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Good suggestion, with the awesomeness Rachael have shown lately, I rarely think anything is impossible to script.

The way I see it:

People should only be able to rob the bank once in 24 hours;
Only gangs can rob the bank;
Gangs can only rob a bank if they have 5 or more people on;
Once all 5 gang members are inside, only one does some bank rob command and receives the 10k each minute, in hand;
He can't deposit or give somebody else the money he robbed for the next 5 or 10 minutes, his gang mates must keep him safely in this time;

I think it would be pretty awesome.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I will add this, but robbing the bank will raise the interest ( tax ) rate for everyone on the server for as long as it takes to recover the money that was stolen
[IMG]
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Rachael wrote:I will add this, but robbing the bank will raise the interest ( tax ) rate for everyone on the server for as long as it takes to recover the money that was stolen
If this is how its gonna work, then I think the one that has the money shouldn't be able to deposit them for 10 minutes(so that if he gets killed he drops the money and somebody else picks them up); After 10 minutes, whoever has the banks money is supposed to deposit them in the next 5 minutes. Otherwise they will automatically be busted by Secret Services(~RP~) and have the money returned to the bank; Also if the one holding the money is killed by cops, money should automatically return to the bank.

Also maybe the one holding the money shouldn't be holding cash, but a briefcase instead, so that whoever kills him can pick the briefcase up.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Rach is awesome.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:with the awesomeness Rachael have shown lately, I rarely think anything is impossible to script.
I didn't mean that, I meant its impossible to rob a bank if cops get a warning and they are with atleast 3, you dont get a marker, but still, theres like 5 ATMs and 1 bank only so it wouldnt take a long time before you're busted unless either the cops cant shoot or they're good at shooting, cops would /su them all anyway and if they have to stay alive with the money on them 10 mins extra its pretty much mission impossible, other than that it would be great
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
Itachi Uchiha wrote:with the awesomeness Rachael have shown lately, I rarely think anything is impossible to script.
I didn't mean that, I meant its impossible to rob a bank if cops get a warning and they are with atleast 3, you dont get a marker, but still, theres like 5 ATMs and 1 bank only so it wouldnt take a long time before you're busted unless either the cops cant shoot or they're good at shooting, cops would /su them all anyway and if they have to stay alive with the money on them 10 mins extra its pretty much mission impossible, other than that it would be great
Simple fix: Cops or anyone else can't enter the bank while its being robbed. If you have a bit of skill, you can get away from the bank and then run away for 10 minutes. Plus, there will be others seeking the briefcase, it's going to be similar to an event.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

buffalo_bill wrote:I was thinking it could work like you must remain inside the bank and you get something like $10,000 per minute you are inside for a maximum of 15 minutes or something.
if that's the case, should be a minimum of 5 or 10 minutes before you get anything so people can't just rob it for one minute and drive away
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Juke wrote:
buffalo_bill wrote:I was thinking it could work like you must remain inside the bank and you get something like $10,000 per minute you are inside for a maximum of 15 minutes or something.
if that's the case, should be a minimum of 5 or 10 minutes before you get anything so people can't just rob it for one minute and drive away
Yeah I meant to add that in my OP but forgot. thanks for picking that up Juke.
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
I think that would be where the /mask system comes into it.
Rob bank, Make escape, Take off disguise, rejoice in being an E-Thug.
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

Just a suggestion - Bank could be only rob-able when cops are online. Maybe like 2 or 3 +
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

I like this Idea and it would be perfect for my gang rp, which im applying for.
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Freddo_Brazi wrote:Just a suggestion - Bank could be only rob-able when cops are online. Maybe like 2 or 3 +
Yeah I said that in the OP. Check again.
Wootcannon

Post by Wootcannon »

Rachael wrote:I will add this, but robbing the bank will raise the interest ( tax ) rate for everyone on the server for as long as it takes to recover the money that was stolen
FC is that much of a hick town that the bank isn't even insured?!
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

if thats the case it should not be just gangs that can rob a bank. should anyone above like level 5 or so,

and so you organize a group of people (around 5 i guess wtv)

the bank goes on lock down

and blah blah blah you all know the rest.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

jimmy_jakens wrote:if thats the case it should not be just gangs that can rob a bank. should anyone above like level 5 or so,

and so you organize a group of people (around 5 i guess wtv)

the bank goes on lock down

and blah blah blah you all know the rest.
Legit. I don't think bank robberies should be limited to just gangs.