Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn [thread of the century]

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Alexia

Re: Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn

Post by Alexia »

Daniel wrote:Hahahaha oh man...I love people on the internet, my level of e-tuff? HA-HA-HA you fucking idiot nowhere did I threaten to beat anyones ass or act "tough"

you hope that's not my real picture? HA, welp it is, if you're going to talk shit about it how about you post your picture gingerkid? I'd love to see it you stud! btw I've watched full metal jacket over a dozen times, and in no way at all do I depict gomer...so again....an empty insult without backing, just another sign of a 10 year old nerd trying to sound like a badass

Eddie, seriously look at your avatar and read what's under it, you're a fucking homo and unfortunately I don't talk to gays, sorry that you found yourself important enough to jump in a random thread and make a dumbass comment, oh and btw I'm not crying about anything, I'm having an arguement with another 10 year old nigger admin, so why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own business you dumb shit, I don't see a point in continuing this arguement, it's obvious you guys are all still stuck in elementary school, lashing out with insults on the same level as "I know you are but what am I" and "your mom" and I have a policy against arguing with retards

SO, to colorfinger and all of his cronies, fuck you all, you're cowards who hide behind a computer screen and talk shit, unfortunately there really is nothing I can do about it, considering it's the internet, so spending my time arguing with you would be a huge waste of time as it wouldn't solve anything, and there's a 99.9% chance I'll never see you in person, so it's irrelevant.

I won't be reading this thread again, so anything you type is also irrelevant, other then to boost your own e-egos
or it could be to further insult you and get a laugh at your fagness

faggot
Scrooginski

Post by Scrooginski »

Daniel wrote:Hahahaha oh man...I love people on the internet, my level of e-tuff? HA-HA-HA you fucking idiot nowhere did I threaten to beat anyones ass or act "tough"

you hope that's not my real picture? HA, welp it is, if you're going to talk shit about it how about you post your picture gingerkid? I'd love to see it you stud! btw I've watched full metal jacket over a dozen times, and in no way at all do I depict gomer...so again....an empty insult without backing, just another sign of a 10 year old nerd trying to sound like a badass

Eddie, seriously look at your avatar and read what's under it, you're a fucking homo and unfortunately I don't talk to gays, sorry that you found yourself important enough to jump in a random thread and make a dumbass comment, oh and btw I'm not crying about anything, I'm having an arguement with another 10 year old nigger admin, so why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own business you dumb shit, I don't see a point in continuing this arguement, it's obvious you guys are all still stuck in elementary school, lashing out with insults on the same level as "I know you are but what am I" and "your mom" and I have a policy against arguing with retards

SO, to colorfinger and all of his cronies, fuck you all, you're cowards who hide behind a computer screen and talk shit, unfortunately there really is nothing I can do about it, considering it's the internet, so spending my time arguing with you would be a huge waste of time as it wouldn't solve anything, and there's a 99.9% chance I'll never see you in person, so it's irrelevant.

I won't be reading this thread again, so anything you type is also irrelevant, other then to boost your own e-egos
o/
Scrooginski

Post by Scrooginski »

o>
Last edited by Scrooginski on April 10th, 2008, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scrooginski

Post by Scrooginski »

o/
Fuji_Kaito

Post by Fuji_Kaito »

urall 10 yere old nigger admins kthxbai!
[18:40] AdmWarning: [21]Fuji_Kaito 280722 mph <-- FakeSZR was fun!
Jacia
Vapid cunt

Post by Jacia »

Girl posting in thread
Jacia_DeFrazio [Married to Colorfinger] | Phone: 976 | Address: Crypt 666, Graveyard, Los Santos
Eddie Castellano

Post by Eddie Castellano »

Jacia_Nomura wrote:Girl posting in thread
Hambeast, vapid cunt, buttertroll, fucking sever, etc.
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!
((BIG ASS SIG KREW REPRESENT))
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

im still lmao over here
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Eddie Castellano

Colorfinger wrote:im still lmao over here
10 year old niggermin come say that to my face

EDIT: <3 my Custom text
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!
Jacia
Vapid cunt

Post by Jacia »

Eddie Castellano wrote:
vapid cunt
:P
Jacia_DeFrazio [Married to Colorfinger] | Phone: 976 | Address: Crypt 666, Graveyard, Los Santos
Colorfinger

Post by Colorfinger »

Daniel wrote:btw I've watched full metal jacket over a dozen times
<%mrado> the worst admin to be angry with you is Colorfinger
<%mrado> because Colorfinger is never angry
<%mrado> thats how you know you're a gay jerk
The Captain wrote:
Wally_Stone wrote:
Dom wrote:Colorfinger owns, stop crying.
Eddie Castellano

Jacia wrote:
Eddie Castellano wrote:
vapid cunt
:P
:pwn:
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!
Scrooginski

Post by Scrooginski »

Gook
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Gook »

Colorfinger wrote:

lol
Ando

Re: Daniel_Crooks DMing in newb spawn [thread of the century]

Post by Ando »

talk shit
&&
get hit
<JohnBadBot> ando: he won the whole server
Phoix
kinda dump

Post by Phoix »

<+Ando> welp
<+Ando> !insult shitlord
<TheUltimateHustler> shitlord I like you we are good pals :)
<shitlord> :D
Eddie Castellano

shitlord wrote:Image
Is this Ken_Nomura IRL?
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Eddie Castellano wrote:
Is this Ken_Nomura IRL?
No it's Gabby.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Eddie Castellano

Chris Hansen wrote:
Eddie Castellano wrote:
Is this Ken_Nomura IRL?
No it's Gabby.
I bet she has bigger tits than I thought then.
FUCKIN' QUEERS!!