Kyoto Krew Thugs - Kx2T

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Kyoto Krew Thugs - Kx2T

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Kyoto Krew Thugs - Kx2T

Kx2T
In Kyoto, Japan a family known as the Meshima’s faced some problems with street thugs in their neighborhood. Su, A 18 year old male and martial artist, tried to fix things up. The thugs were too strong; people hated them because of the types of operations they ran, operations such as stealing, kidnapping, raping, and killing whenever it was needed. Su couldn’t handle that much pressure; neither could his two best friends, from the Nakamura and the Sugeyami clans. They decided to move, the first decision was moving to America, they thought about it, and the decision was the best in their last discussion. It was a great opportunity to acquire a job, live their lives and enjoy freedom together. Su and his friends started to come up with how to make enough money for them move. They worked here and there, pizza stacks, taxi driving and more. Working at Pizza Stack and driving taxi cars wouldn’t bring up enough cash as it’s known for a bad income, they had to search for a better job.

One day, when the thugs were in the hood, Su decided to take risk and get out of his house. The thugs saw him. They pursued Su and eventually tackled him to the ground, they’d caught him.
Su was surprised that they didn’t harm him. The thugs wanted him in, to use his fighting skills in melee type fights. They offered him much money to join there set. Su thought about it.
Su: “I’ll get back to you”
Su went home later that day. He asked his friends if it was okay, neither of them minded. Su started hanging out with the thugs, stealing, slangin drugs, trading guns and doing whatever he could to make money. Once he earned his respect within the crew, he got his friends initiated.
They made enough money to do whatever they wanted to, though. Su and his mates weren’t really happy with the crew itself. They decided to make their own set, instead of being a bunch of soldiers for a bad crew. They wanted more power, more money, so they left.
They left for America.

A discussion on the plane:

Su: So... Guys, we need to start planning what we’ll do before we get there, where we gonna go?
Nakamura: Hai, how about L.A? I heard gangs over there were tough
*Su nods*: We’ll check it out once we get there.
Sugeyami: Will search for places that we can establish a base in. LA is pretty big but no matter where we go we’re gonna run into trouble.
Nakamura: As for me, I’ll be searching for some people who can actually make a living from anything.
*Hours pass while they’re asleep, plane reaches the JFK International Airport*
*The friends catch another plane to Los Angeles, California.*

AFTER TWO YEARS

Su and his friends gathered their crew, established in a neighborhood and lived all together happily. Su and his friends met their American matches and got what they expected, They raised sons and made families.
Jin – The son of Su.
Hajima – The son of Sugeyami
Ken – The son of Nakamura.
Those three have grown up together as thugs. Hustling, fighting, going to the school, and living the life of a normal person.
The years went by and the younger generation entered their true teens. They were all now old enough to handle themselves.

THE DEATH OF THE DEFAULT CREW LEADERS

One day, the Kyoto Krew had a dangerous outbreak against one of the bigger sets in LA for trying to take over their territory. Unfortunately, Su, Nakamura and Sugeyami died…

Life has become hard for the boys, facing the crew all the time, trying to avoid them. The pain and anger they all felt when they saw that crew walking down the streets of their home, knowing they were responsible for their father’s death.
The boys decided to build up another crew, taking over the reign of their fathers. Learning their ways from other gang sets, the way they talked, flaunted their colors, hustled everything they needed to build their own gang. They finally gathered enough members and took out the crew that ran their streets. A police investigation began and the boys fled to a place they’d never even heard about before.
Fort Carson…..

The 2nd Generation of Kyoto Krew needed a place to hide. A fresh start, to gain the respect they deserved. This was the place; there future was to be for told.

Why?: Well, I honestly think I've got enough experience in SZR, Roleplaying and so on from stuff, passed good and bad times in SZR and know how stuff goes in here, I've got some trustworthy members and old players, which is a good thing, combining both newbies that got the desire to learn and experienced people together would make a good change to the server.

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Jin_Meshima / Jin_Meshima
Rank 6: Noboru_Yamaguchi / Noboru
Rank 6: Hajima_Sugeyami / Hajima_Sugeyami
Rank 5: Gia_Sorrentino / Gia
Rank 5: Juni_Nakamura / Brencl
Rank 4: Hekutoru_Kahaya / Hector_Mata
Rank 2: Adriano_Bishop / Colbert_Robinson
Rank 2: Don_Ray / Don_Ray
Rank 2: Yumichika_Kawaii / Yumichika.
Rank 0: Luke_Searles / lukesea
Rank 0: Luis_Mata / Luis_Mata
Rank 0: Jose_Mata / jsxs
Rank 0: Bunno_Akira / Steven_Man
Rank 0: Boyka_Bruce / ??
Rank 0: Mehmed_Muffintop / Mehmed_maffia
Rank 0: Diego_Serrano / Diego
Rank 0: Nakamuras_Elder / Nakamuras_Elder
Rank 0: Enzo_Lorenzo / ??

Desired Skins

ID 240 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/e/e6/Skin_240.png
ID 126 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/3/3f/Skin_126.png
ID 121 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/0/0a/Skin_121.png
ID 118 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/c/ce/Skin_118.png
ID 56 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/9/9c/Skin_56.png Girl
ID 226 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/9/96/Skin_226.png Girl

NOTE: Skins has been modified.

Rank Names

Leader: Kx2T-Thug
Rank 6: K-Original Thug
Rank 5: K-OG
Rank 4: Thug
Rank 3: Triple Step
Rank 2: Kyodai
Rank 1: K-Wannabe
Rank 0: K-Gaijin

Desired HQ
http://img813.imageshack.us/i/samp241n.png/
http://img545.imageshack.us/i/samp244z.png/

-------- Same theme will be taken.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Kyoto Krew Thugs - Kx2T

Post by Juke »

HQ is too close to Yakuza don't you think?
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Does it really matter?
We actually made an agreement, my crew and Yakuzas are frenz now, this would actually even help more.
I wanted to choose a HQ nearly, but I saw that its like one meter away from the point so, I'm sticking to this one.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)

hq moved
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

"Thugs" don't really dress fancy, like dressy shirts and suits or do they? Basically scanned through both of your applications but from the name I thought it would've been an American, Asian street gang almost like ones in Los Angeles. I don't know but I thought these would be much cooler from what I think your gang theme is.
Skins:

Skin ID: 23

Skin ID: 29

Skin ID: 60

Skin ID: 121

Skin ID: 56

Skin ID: 226

HQ:

Thug hideout after sucessful robberies.
Donyell_Mason
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Donyell_Mason

Post by Donyell_Mason »

I thought you guys could use a banner to make your app look prettier...
Mehmed_Muffintop

Post by Mehmed_Muffintop »

Nice. :D

Proud to be one of the experienced players lol.

Mehmed Maffia AKA Mehmed_Muffintop
Old school Pirate, Elder, legend.
Diego Wade

Post by Diego Wade »

Sounds Good
And the members is too Good's
Good Luck Guy's