Red Army Faction

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Doug
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Red Army Faction

Post by Doug »

Gang Name: Red Army Faction
Gang Description: The original Red Army Faction was founded in 1970 in West Germany. The group was formed as a response to fascism, corruption, the failure of suitable post-war denazification, and police brutality. Deemed a terrorist organization, they were held responsible for 34 deaths via shooting, car bombing and arson; general urban guerrilla tactics. Hostage taking was also popular. One of the most notable events was in 1975 when they stormed the West German embassy in Stockholm, Sweden. These actions would reach an all time high in Autumn of 1977, aka "German Autumn", with the kidnapping and murder of Hanns-Martin Schleyer, a former SS officer and highly successful industrialist. In the following month, the hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 181 by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in support of the RAF started a national crisis and a large amount of publicity for the RAF. The group still operated into the 1980s but in a lesser capacity. The fall of Communism and the USSR proved to be a devastating blow to left wing groups like the RAF, and the group officially dissolved in 1998.

The ideas of the RAF founders, Gudrun Ensslin, Ulrike Meinhof, Horst Mahler, and Andreas Baader are held closely to this American chapter. In the event perpetrators of fascism are not dealt with by other means, it should be left to the people to lead an armed resistance. The local police have beaten us, and the government has lied and oppressed for too long. In a few ways we differ from our inspirational material. Organized crime will be sufficient to support us, in this way we are closer to the various Irish Republican Armies. An overthrow of the current government is within our reach, and we plan to pursue it.

Why?: As the leader of Chumley I plan to reform into this. The gang is hollow and boring right now, with little to do. Our numbers have dwindled off and I'm hoping to bring back some people both inside and outside the gang. It's time for a little change up. I want this to benefit everyone; citizens, police, and gangs by inspiring more organized wars. This is not a "war" against the police, or anyone else, not in a traditional sense, that would be dumb. I want to emphasize more organized and planned attacks, almost like "mini-events". Therefor, there will be a moderate amount of time between attacks. We are for the people, not against them. There will be plenty of time for things like politics, community support, and illegal doings.

Members

Leader: Doug Miller
Rank 6: Calista Flockhart aka Dave N Busters aka Negro Bellic aka Meli Kedong aka Pikey
Rank 6: Hank Hill
Rank 5: Wyatt Lindsay
Rank 5: Mad Scientist
Rank 4: Arse Tamsend
Rank 3: Wang Chung
Rank 2: Surley Dix

Desired Skins

ID: 29

ID: 73

ID: 170

ID: 179

ID: 193

ID: 191

Rank Names

7: Dear Leader
6: Lieutenant
5: Master
4: Bomber
3: Activist
2: Stupid Newbie
1: Ass Clown
0: Filthy Hambeast

New HQ

Last edited by Doug on January 22nd, 2011, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Rabid> brick spent a whole two weeks worried his friend was gonna beat him up
<+gia> but he's a martial arts master
<Rabid> lies
<+gia> it's true he arted under a garage door and slapped his dad
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Red Army Faction

Post by Juke »

already a gang there
Doug
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!