Looting

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Looting

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

NomuKen wrote:As if Ari plays enough to grief anybody(hopefully that is enough to make him come back and start again!), has obviously never spectated a MagC war in all the 2 years of their existence because they've always utilized civilians in gangwar.

"DM everybody," it doesn't work, you can tell people to go away and you can shoot them but it won't stop them from coming back and continuing what they're doing or probably shooting you. You act like its easy to attack a civilian when they are under constant protection of MagC and attacking them kills time on fighting more valuable targets. It's not a good situation.

The only solution comes from a gang level, MagC is the problem for conspiring with civilians to make it happen. Just saying, I don't entirely blame the civilians when a gang is offering them favor for being idiots.
Whoever has the problem with the civs can just shoot the civs. Problem solved? Right?
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

That's easier said than done, when half the time you're already fighting outnumbered, so targeting extra civs just complicates things further. Also not to mention most the time the civs will do something gay like log to avoid, further wasting your time.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Plus they will then start to help MagC and regroup wid dem and say you killed me and it gets complicated...
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Darnell wrote:Plus they will then start to help MagC and regroup wid dem and say you killed me and it gets complicated...
I don't understand why you can't just treat them as if they are normal Mag C members/your enemies. If they're using alts that aren't in their gang, it's one thing, but if not then whatever.

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

because of Juke's stupid no kos'ing civilians rule

Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Dig_Bicks wrote:because of Juke's stupid no kos'ing civilians rule
I think you don't understand the rule. What the rule is, is that you can't just kill a civilian over and over on sighting them alone. Specifically, you can't find them and kill them over and over. The idea is that gang warfare is exempt from this rule. However, if you think a civilian is a threat (or know a civilian is a threat) and they happen to be around where you are fighting, or if they are hassling you, or if you have some IN CHARACTER REASON then by all means, kill them.
6.1) DO NOT "KILL ON SIGHT"

When two people repeatedly send each other to the hospital, something is wrong. You may not attack or threaten a player in any way who has not done anything to you since the last time you killed him, no matter how long that was. You cannot repeatedly kill a player for the sake of killing them.

6.1.2) KOS RULES DO NOT APPLY TO GANG WARS

If two gangs are "at war", the KOS rule will not apply to them. Gangs may shoot each other all they want.

Civilians may not involve themselves with gang war fights in any way, including (but not limited to) shooting, punching, car ramming, taxiing either gang, or literally getting in the middle of the fights. Do not use civilians for gang wars. If you want to use civilians, invite them to your family while in conflict, even temporarily. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Civilians providing other services may be targeted BUT they are protected by the normal KOS rules.
Notice that it says "Civilians providing other services may be targeted BUT they are protected by the normal KOS rules" meaning that you can't hunt them down over and over, but you can definitely kill them if they are helping a gang you're at war with. Stealing guns would be considered to be helping.

Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Also, Darnell, wasn't it you I fired from SANews for constantly being involved in gang warfare and rolling around with gangs?

Vag

Post by Vag »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:Also, Darnell, wasn't it you I fired from SANews for constantly being involved in gang warfare and rolling around with gangs?
That's another Darnell (Darnell_Denroy) and actually it was his brother who was named Deshawn_Denroy(?) at that time
Ladarius_Carter

Post by Ladarius_Carter »

I like how you guys are mad cause civs want to help us, you act like we force them to shoot you. They choose to help on their own. I'm pretty sure everyone and their grandma knows our recruiting system. We don't make our recruits help, they CHOOSE to help. We constantly get attacked by civs in wars most of the time. Sometimes the civs get invited by the gang they helped war us the same day, but do you see us crying an bitching bout it? No we just kill them when they get in the way and most of the time they just stop attacking so all this bitching bout civs is pointless. Now compare those few civs to a whole gang, how many times have we been warred in the last year by a gang and they got another family help them because they start to lose wars THEY start over literally stupid shit. C'mon now get real
Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

wut, did you reply without reading the thread?

Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Vag wrote:
Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:Also, Darnell, wasn't it you I fired from SANews for constantly being involved in gang warfare and rolling around with gangs?
That's another Darnell (Darnell_Denroy) and actually it was his brother who was named Deshawn_Denroy(?) at that time
I was never in SAnews, and I was Darnell and Deshawn. Also Duane quit SAnews, to make the French Liberation Army with me. He never got fired from what I remember.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Drey_Rogers
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

frenchies, slums, los santos, old house system those were the good days :smugdog:
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

Darnell wrote:
John Reed wrote:MagC has always used civilian to do their dirty work, like sending civilians to kill members of a gang they don't like or don't play in their favor to avoid trigging any wars.

They bitches.
What he said..People like
Fadi_Khalaf....
Actually they didn't send me, I started attacking you guys cause Kai and some other Vern pushed my car and it blew up.
I came asking why they did that shit, they killed me.
Drake_Einstein

Post by Drake_Einstein »

Well, My opinion is to script /give command (( /give [pot,crack,mats,gun] [name/id] )) instead of /dump gun, and by this way, you'll not need to be drug dealer to give pot/crack, and no need to be MH to give mats.
Yakuza - KaiKei
Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Those are reasons exactly why /give will never be added.