old szr [WITH POLL]

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.

What was better SZR pre-MH or now?

Before Mat Handler.
79%
How it is now!
21%
I wasn't around before Mat Handler.
No votes

Total votes: 29

BigAssGoat

Re: old szr [WITH POLL]

Post by BigAssGoat »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:admins back my forced roleplay
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

where is the game?
Youtube Video: show
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Mkr most of the people that browse this forum are too lazy to change forum styles to vote on stuff. So using the poll is biased. Only 13 people voted, which is hardly a decent sample size of our playerbase.

also quoting this for page 4
Dig_Bicks wrote:I tried this game mode for about 30 minutes, this is what I hate about it so far:

no irc bots
no gun drops
no flocker
no unlimited house cars
no anti exploit code (3d stopani text, stopani sprunk block, /logkill, quick-swap prevention)
no /locate
/repair has NO COOLDOWN at all
you can drive by with spas12's and shit
fishing is useless again
lawyer job is useless again
can't save car mods anymore or paintjobs
no boxes or masks or blindfolds
no /drag for mercs
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Seriously, Everyone thinks that "Oh.. If we go back to LS SZR Will go back to how it was in 2008 - 2009 and be like 130+ all the time and how lots of RP and fun"

Well my friend.. You are an idiot.

SZR will most likely never be what it used to be most of that playerbase have left and are most likely not coming back, doesnt matter how many times you change the map or script.

Learn to live with it, Maybe if you pull your head out of your arse and put an effort in with the low majority to get the server back to what it used to be with the RP and whatnot then maybe theres a chance. But most of you nothing but all bark and no bite.

Forum bitching about it but making no attempt to even try and help.

And everything Digs said to, Im just to lazy to say whats already been said.

- British rage finished.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:Seriously, Everyone thinks that "Oh.. If we go back to LS SZR Will go back to how it was in 2008 - 2009 and be like 130+ all the time and how lots of RP and fun"

SZR will most likely never be what it used to be most of that playerbase have left and are most likely not coming back, doesnt matter how many times you change the map or script.

Learn to live with it, Maybe if you pull your head out of your arse and put an effort in with the low majority to get the server back to what it used to be with the RP and whatnot then maybe theres a chance. But most of you nothing but all bark and no bite.

- British rage finished.
Who gives a shit if old players dont come back, who wants people like Chris Fenne back anyway, just move to LS make us all happy.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

What's wrong with hanging out at unity, assholes? :x
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Westy wrote:
Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:Seriously, Everyone thinks that "Oh.. If we go back to LS SZR Will go back to how it was in 2008 - 2009 and be like 130+ all the time and how lots of RP and fun"

- British rage finished.

Who gives a shit if old players dont come back, who wants people like Chris Fenne back anyway, just move to LS make us all happy.
Is that the best you can come up with about "The old Playerbase" you obviously werent around much. Im refering to the people who made SZR, SZR.

You may sit there and say "Fuck the old players" but thats either for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. You got griefed to shit because you're an idiot
2. Refer to #1

You may not care, and tbh nobody gives a fuck if you care or not. But i can almost guarantee that if a majority of the playerbase came back you wouldnt have that attitute since you obviously have no idea about the people im actually refering to.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Ok whoever is saying "JUST MOVE US TO LS AND WE'LL BE HAPPY LOLOL :D :D:D" Are the retards who were all for Fort Carson, all for SF. Look face it the games not gonna' be as fun as it was when you first joined and it was in LS so stop being a whiny little bitch and face the facts that the majority of you suck on windows and complain about rp when I've tried limitless times to rp with people on SZR only to be shot for calling you "stupid." You lot can't even hold a fucking war without making it an OOC bitchfest in complaints and just turn it into a deathmatching server. And how does going back to LS make you all less retarded???? I don't think it works that way broski.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Jay_Vegas wrote:Ok whoever is saying "JUST MOVE US TO LS AND WE'LL BE HAPPY LOLOL :D :D:D" Are the retards who were all for Fort Carson, all for SF. Look face it the games not gonna' be as fun as it was when you first joined and it was in LS so stop being a whiny little bitch and face the facts that the majority of you suck on windows and complain about rp when I've tried limitless times to rp with people on SZR only to be shot for calling you "stupid." You lot can't even hold a fucking war without making it an OOC bitchfest in complaints and just turn it into a deathmatching server. And how does going back to LS make you all less retarded???? I don't think it works that way broski.
Im not asking to go back to LS to " Bring the shitty player base back " or w/e retarded reasons y'all keep saying, I said I personally would like to go back to LS BECAUSE I FOUND IT MORE FUN and so did nearly everyone else, so you random ass idiots stop saying " why do you want to go back to LS it wont bring the player base back I bet " and all that other shit.

Westy

Post by Westy »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:
Westy wrote:

- British rage finished.

Is that the best you can come up with about "The old Playerbase" you obviously werent around much. Im refering to the people who made SZR, SZR.

You may sit there and say "Fuck the old players" but thats either for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. You got griefed to shit because you're an idiot
2. Refer to #1

You may not care, and tbh nobody gives a fuck if you care or not. But i can almost guarantee that if a majority of the playerbase came back you wouldnt have that attitute since you obviously have no idea about the people im actually refering to.
And why do you keep talking like as if none of the old players who played from 2008 or something couldnt be retarded?

mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Dig_Bicks wrote:Mkr most of the people that browse this forum are too lazy to change forum styles to vote on stuff. So using the poll is biased. Only 13 people voted, which is hardly a decent sample size of our playerbase.
but the margin of error for a poll with 13 respondents is only 27% percent so at least 73% of all szr players ever want us to go back to the old gamemode based in los santos. it's simple math!!!!

kody bankwell have you ever made a proposal on these forums that hasn't turned on you and been used to fuck you over??? i purport that you have not
Ron

Post by Ron »

atleast this has fixed the crashes
spurt of splooge to the eye
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Jimothy_Rome wrote: kody bankwell have you ever made a proposal on these forums that hasn't turned on you and been used to fuck you over??? i purport that you have not
LOL probably not but who gives a shit? not me
polls still go to show that more people enjoy it this way anyway, saying these polls are biased is retarded because if you really cared oh so much to be crying and whining on the forums about it (slopko) you would change and vote.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

back my stds. theres no obesity, diabetes, or pigpenosis. how am i supposed to grief jack westwood?
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

its not the script, the script was fun i thought, its just when you let nuts run around starting wars because their leaders dont know how to handle situations. Maybe the reason whjy things were so better then was because leaders of the factions back then knew how to handle situations better. And admins/mods (whoever) dealt with the nuts (like banned/bannished them and rulebreakers) Think about it. Anyway I dont know about any new features to the script since i left, but dropping guns, /flocker, turf wars, /v command, insurance, etc was cool, faction/gang leadership and server rule enforcement is probably the biggest difference between now and then, but i guess that would be hard to change idk

-Griz

ohi btw...read the accepted gang apps, you will see some of them have no point...."street thugs" wtf??? young guys i guess who dont know why gangs are formed and have no point to them. they say "exp on SZR" and "commit crimes" and get an ok but they have no point to their organizations and there are some who were denied because the leaders didnt know how to fill out the app or they had the same idea as, let's say, Mafia??? Anyway i dont get it, useless gangs get the ok, but organizations that actually wanted to try some things as far as a true organization would be doing get the ax.....that hurts....the rest of my 2 cents
Westy

Post by Westy »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:back my stds. theres no obesity, diabetes, or pigpenosis. how am i supposed to grief jack westwood?
Man fuck you i still have Diabetes from you, and Im in a war so it helps alot.

Rabs

Post by Rabs »

but where is the game?
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

everything is terrible
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Westy

Post by Westy »

sick trigger wrote:everything is terrible
Cant we keep this script again, but just add some improvements, it owns seriously play for a while and get used to it again and i bet you will enjoy SZR even more.

sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

no no, everything is terrible
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Westy wrote:
sick trigger wrote:everything is terrible
Cant we keep this script again, but just add some improvements, it owns seriously play for a while and get used to it again and i bet you will enjoy SZR even more.
Tried it for half an hour this is what happened.
Killed 2 MagC
Drove around in a Sentinal for 20 minutes
Bored shitless
Logged.

Only thing LS was good for compared to SF is lag slamming mat runners.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

kos...
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

....amk
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

FUCK IT FOR FUCK SAKE. I'm raging and punching my face.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

WHY U BACKED 30 SECOND CLAIM THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT NEEDED TO STAY UNBACKED!