old szr [WITH POLL]

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.

What was better SZR pre-MH or now?

Before Mat Handler.
79%
How it is now!
21%
I wasn't around before Mat Handler.
No votes

Total votes: 29

Dwayne_Carter

Re: old szr [WITH POLL]

Post by Dwayne_Carter »

Back us To LS! And i think this skript is great..but yeah remove dropguns..and if u ask me ..the best was at 2010..!
(Nick_Broken)
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Drop guns is gay only because of the peoples dming you for spas or any gun the /re outside the car its annoying , old LS was the best
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

So, i'm guessing i missed this out *sigh .... Oh well...

The new script is for lazy poopsockers bahh...You couldn't really have an infinite gang war with the old script because you didn't have a flocker and you could have got raped when trying to run mats. People ran x amount of mats to fill up their small lockers and have a couple of mats on them and if they had an infernus they would have went out roleplaying or whatever. It was an easier and more relaxed roleplay...

Now it got like WOW and other complicated and boring MMORPG making you poopsock all day because you can get more and more and making you grief out people having all kinds of new posibilities to do so ( making them lose insurance, breaking their trunks etc. ) .

There are several things in the new script that might be a great addition to the old one ( exploit blockers, fishing system and maybe even some point related things) but the car system, house system, number of new commands is ridiculous. I'm not saying that they are not well scripted or whatever, they just don't have that SZR feel in them.

The arabs are not the problem since we had people that didn't know english and that DMed back in the days too ( M16, Barber shop 5 lyfe) and we didn't fuss much about it because the people that actualy roleplayed were roleplaying with eachother instead of poopsocking to get more things, griefing people because they have x ways to do it, or running an infinite war constantly supplying their flocker that already holds a great amount of mats.
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Robbie Jay wrote:So, i'm guessing i missed this out *sigh .... Oh well...

The new script is for lazy poopsockers bahh...You couldn't really have an infinite gang war with the old script because you didn't have a flocker and you could have got raped when trying to run mats. People ran x amount of mats to fill up their small lockers and have a couple of mats on them and if they had an infernus they would have went out roleplaying or whatever. It was an easier and more relaxed roleplay...

Now it got like WOW and other complicated and boring MMORPG making you poopsock all day because you can get more and more and making you grief out people having all kinds of new posibilities to do so ( making them lose insurance, breaking their trunks etc. ) .

There are several things in the new script that might be a great addition to the old one ( exploit blockers, fishing system and maybe even some point related things) but the car system, house system, number of new commands is ridiculous. I'm not saying that they are not well scripted or whatever, they just don't have that SZR feel in them.

The arabs are not the problem since we had people that didn't know english and that DMed back in the days too ( M16, Barber shop 5 lyfe) and we didn't fuss much about it because the people that actualy roleplayed were roleplaying with eachother instead of poopsocking to get more things, griefing people because they have x ways to do it, or running an infinite war constantly supplying their flocker that already holds a great amount of mats.
:allears:
Dwayne_Carter

Post by Dwayne_Carter »

this is bored yesterday was 50 ppl online all the time(when we "moved")..and now it's fuken 20..ppl want old script and LS cuz it rocks!
and i fuckin hate nooob arabs..!
old SZR miss ya.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

dwayne carter you weren't even here for the 'old szr' you fucking idiot

and the rest of you that came in late 09 - 2010 saying you remember the old days, you're all on the bandwagon of idiots
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Westy

Post by Westy »

Nurgle wrote:
DOM IS GAY

Stop thinking you own everyone because you played from 2008 or w/e Dom, your a bigger shit poster than me.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

hahaha, go get 'em westy!
but seriously, grow a brain, please
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Carlo Castillo
Game Name(s): Kaji_Kazama

Post by Carlo Castillo »

Dom's legit.

Robbie_Jay's made a good point.
Yakuza

Kaji_Kazama - Saiko-Komon
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Westy wrote:
Nurgle wrote:
DOM IS GAY

Stop thinking you own everyone because you played from 2008 or w/e Dom, your a bigger shit poster than me.
thank you for quoting nurgle calling me gay, you did not include him greeting me in the post
congrats you fucking idiot

also shitposting is you, i superpost
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

viva la robots
Youtube Video: show
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Dwayne_Carter wrote:this is bored yesterday was 50 ppl online all the time(when we "moved")..and now it's fuken 20..ppl want old script and LS cuz it rocks!
and i fuckin hate nooob arabs..!
old SZR miss ya.
Dom's right, you weren't around during the "old days." You have NO idea how they were.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Robbie Jay wrote:So, i'm guessing i missed this out *sigh .... Oh well...

This ^
Well, back then there were shit players, but not as much as now. SZR should get rid of all the retards and playing would be way more fun, it would be for me. Alot of people are saying another city won't make playing more fun, and I agree with them. It can be whatever city, if it is full of all these retarded arabs SZR has today I just don't want to play, I have always liked SZR.. But it just changed alot, I like both, the old and the script we currently have. San Fierro isnt so bad, I would enjoy playing there if there would be better players, and I don't care about their english, as long as they don't roleplay with their gun I would enjoy hanging with them. My point is, SZR would be alot more fun without all the retarded arabs.
Will_Ventrilo
Game Name(s): Will_Ventrilo

Post by Will_Ventrilo »

I feel like this whole thread is useless because it doesn't matter which city we are in or which system we are using there will still be poopsocking and shit. You're comparing two different groups of players really.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Dom wrote:dwayne carter you weren't even here for the 'old szr' you fucking idiot

and the rest of you that came in late 09 - 2010 saying you remember the old days, you're all on the bandwagon of idiots
^ What he said.

Even tho i was like... Late 08 but heh i still remember most of the old Playerbase, and the fun that used to come with that playerbase!
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

do you guys think the sever would be better if there was more player control over who had weapons?
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Will_Ventrilo wrote:I feel like this whole thread is useless because it doesn't matter which city we are in or which system we are using there will still be poopsocking and shit. You're comparing two different groups of players really.
Nice sig ;)
And yeah, personally I prefer the current system, yet I miss the system of buying houses/cars back then. I don't mind which location we move in either, LS was fun, but SF is too, LV is trash to rp in, and I wasn't here in Fort Carson.
But moving the old system would really screw up Locksmiths, unless they just did some new changes.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Keep everything except mat handler, and we're good. The problem now is that people would rather poopsock than RP something, and it makes the game very boring and dull.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Don_Collin
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Don_Collin »

i liked the old /buyhouse entrance and the car system with no insurance bull shit and destroys. old szr was the best
[Sean_Dice]: /me unzipz Sauls pants.[Sean_Dice]: /me takes ahold of Sauls great big penis.
[Saul_Silver]: They call me big bob.[Sean_Dice]: /me deepthroats it.
[Sean_Dice]: Augh, augh, augh, augh, augh.[Saul_Silver]: you give shitty head. stop. now.
[Sean_Dice]: ok sorry.
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

tyrone_phillips wrote:Keep everything except mat handler, and we're good. The problem now is that people would rather poopsock than RP something, and it makes the game very boring and dull.
i made a new thread for experimenting with this issue here: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 29&t=23580
Will_Ventrilo
Game Name(s): Will_Ventrilo

Post by Will_Ventrilo »

Don_Collin wrote:i liked the old /buyhouse entrance and the car system with no insurance bull shit and destroys. old szr was the best
I miss this system too, but I heard it was being abused.
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Will_Ventrilo wrote:
Don_Collin wrote:i liked the old /buyhouse entrance and the car system with no insurance bull shit and destroys. old szr was the best
Hmm some stuff were kinda cheap in getting your things easy, such as catching 5 fish instantly, sell, over and over, its less fun too. The repair was nice but.. gotta admit it was so good that it seemed like cheating, constantly repairing inside the car, it sucks how it is now but yeah, much less abusive, and it still fixes.
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Slutty_Amy wrote:
Will_Ventrilo wrote:
Hmm some stuff were kinda cheap in getting your things easy, such as catching 5 fish instantly, sell, over and over, its less fun too. The repair was nice but.. gotta admit it was so good that it seemed like cheating, constantly repairing inside the car, it sucks how it is now but yeah, much less abusive, and it still fixes.
The old repair system had limitations, too. I have no idea why people were able to infinitely repair their vehicles, or why people could driveby with Spas's.
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Also, if we want to get the foreign invaders out of our server, we should challenge them to a brawl.... Gangs of New York style :
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

Dumb suggestions '11 thread