Varrio Los Locos

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Buck Williams

Varrio Los Locos

Post by Buck Williams »

Basic Gang Description: This gang is a Mexican gang what represents the colour blue, it is a gang highly afflicted with the Sureno gang, the gang is a Hispanic gang and is taken seriously, the Varrio Los Loco's drive Savannas’, Slam vans etc with other low-rider cars, the members may take low riders seriously but the number one thing they want more than anything, is respect not any Mexican guy can get in the gang just because they have a nice low rider, they must show respect first just to get recognised. Sure gang members love guns and drugs, but that comes later In the Varrio Los Loco’s eyes until they see respect.

The El Corona Loco’s

It all started back in El Corona, when Buck Williams and Bruce Smith were at their hood in El Corona, but El Corona was split into two sections, one half run by the South side Varrio’s , and the other half which was controlled by El Corona Loco’s which Bruce and buck was repping. Everyday there was a riot / fights in El Corona which the police couldn’t even control at some points, usually gun fights or with bats. Every day the South Side Varrio’s were getting bigger and bigger just so they could intimidate the Loco’s. The El Corona Loco’s weren’t exactly so big in members as South side they just usually recruited a small amount of members each month as the Varrio’s recruited 30 + a month which was a large amount. The leader of the Loco’s was called Jose Alvarado who has been running the gang for almost 6 years and it wasn’t time for him to lose his hood to a rival set. Jose knew his hood wasn’t going to last if he talked to all his members at one time, so he gathered up all his gang to their hideout to have a good talk about how the gang is doing and what needs improving.

The Gang was Low on drugs, guns, cash and couldn’t afford to do anything really, they had nothing more to do than just to fight off the Varrio’s but they knew they wouldn’t get far but again they had no choice but to fight them, Until Jose Alvarado tried to make a deal between the Varrio’s and Loco’s that could settle their problems evenly. They decided to have a low-rider show and who ever won the show got to keep the hood, but the ones who lost had to move out of El Corona. The El Corona Loco’s got to unity station to show off their rides and try and win the show, but as soon as Jose stepped out of his car there was nothing to be heard and nothing to be seen until Two Gunshot sounds came out of nowhere and hit Jose in the chest, he fell to the floor in blood and was internally bleeding. As he fell to the floor he was rushed to hospital by Buck Williams and Bruce Smith straight away, neither of them thought that he was going to live as he already went unconious, but luckily he got to hospital in time and had to have the bullets removed straight away from his chest. He was put in a coma and hasn’t woken up since so the El Corona Loco members all scattered around Los Santos and made out as that gang never existed and as if they was never part of it.

2 Years later: Buck Williams and Bruce Smith also scattered at that time, and never saw each other since, although the South Side Varrio’s still ran El Corona Alejandro decided to chill with them and get affilaited with them and see how it was, after days and days he was getting closer as a member of his old rival gang until he saw who ran the gang when he entered their hideout, it was Buck Williams, Bruce Smith was breath taken while staring into Bucks eyes, they had a private talk about how all this happened and it seemed that Buck was leading the gang all from the start but Bruce's heart was still with El Corona Loco’s. After they talked it all out and realized that they should make a fresh start, a new crew, a new city and new location, they moved to San Fierro as they knew it was a good place for gun trade and drugs and a easy making money scheme there. When they moved there they decided to make a new crew, but they couldn’t think of a new name, so they thought of mixing the two crews together from 2 years ago what was once rivals, and they named the crew half and half from both crews: Varrio Los Loco’s and then that’s when it was born in San Fierro with Buck Williams and Bruce Smith leading the gang to success they hope.
Rules IC and OOC
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22277
IC Rules
1. Try to stay IC as much as possible, and actually RP like a Mexican character.
2. Respect everyone in the gang Lower ranks and higher ranks, and especially the leader.
3. Always listen to a member a higher rank than you.
4. Don’t provoke wars over stupid things, talk to a rank 6 or leader for permission to attack the other gang.
5. Only fight other gangs if they are rivals or attacking you or even a war.

OOC Rules
1. ALWAYS respect the server rules or be prepared to get kicked from the gang.
2. No racism OOC or you will get kicked from the gang too.
3. Try to use /b as less as you can for a IC situation.
4. Proper usage of /me and /do if needed to do them commands.
5. No exploiting anything in anyway or 1 warning only 2nd time kick.

Why: Well, I attempted to lead this gang before but got denied. The reason why I tried leading it inthe first place is that SZR hasn't got alot of gangs and also a new gang can improve the RP.

Members:
Rank / IG name / Forum Name
Rank 7: Buck Williams / Buck Williams
Rank 6: Bruce Smith / Bruce_Smith / Adrian Jayson / ? / Fujiwara Kyosuke / Fujiwara Kyosuke
Rank 5: Wentworth Miller / ?
Rank 4: Nick Johnson / ?
Rank 3: Tupac Shakur / ? / Cristiano Sinesio / ?
Rank 2: ? / ?
Rank 1: / ?
/ ?
Juan Perez / ?
/ ?

Rank 0:

Rank Names:
Rank 7 - El Jefe
Rank 6 - Jefe
Rank 5 - Capitano
Rank 4 - Soldado
Rank 3 - Vato
Rank 2 -Loco
Rank 1 -Cholo
Rank 0 - Pendejo

Skins:
Leader skin 115
Skin 114
Skin 48
Skin 116
Skin 193
Skin 42
Image Image
Buck Williams
El Jefe of Varrio Los Locos a.k.a V.L.L
Dont mess wit' Varrio Los Locos puta!
Fujiwara Kyosuke

Re: Varrio Los Locos

Post by Fujiwara Kyosuke »

Well Buck.. You have applied about 2 weeks ago.. Well hope you suceed now. :D

Support
Ray McKaul - Level 1
Westy

Post by Westy »

Hey man who exactly give you permission to use my app? Because you've just copied everything off my app apart from my banner and pasted it on here.

And Fujiwara it's a little bit stupid to support your own gang also Nick Johnson and Juan Perez is the same guy.
Last edited by Westy on May 6th, 2011, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Lol wow

You know it's not good at all to copy other gangs right? Just saying.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Slutty_Amy wrote:Lol wow

I meant he copied everything lol from my old app i made.

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=23312

Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

yes we get it
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Westy wrote:
Slutty_Amy wrote:Lol wow

I meant he copied everything lol from my old app i made.

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=23312
Lol oh just noticed that, damn. xD
This guy is trolling.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

denied (I'm not the gang guy but I can see the future)
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Woah, calm down. I see that Westy doesnt like me using his application so I will change it. Thanks for telling me anyway.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Westy

Post by Westy »

Buck Williams wrote:Woah, calm down. I see that Westy doesnt like me using his application so I will change it. Thanks for telling me anyway.
Nah i didnt mind at first, it's just you didnt bother asking me, thats what has annoyed me, also the thing is...

if your not going to put effort into your gang application why should you be given a shot?

Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Westy wrote:
Buck Williams wrote:Woah, calm down. I see that Westy doesnt like me using his application so I will change it. Thanks for telling me anyway.
Nah i didnt mind at first, it's just you didnt bother asking me, thats what has annoyed me, also the thing is...

if your not going to put effort into your gang application why should you be given a shot?
Well, as I told ya im gonna make my own one.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

it's too late, you already broke the rule. If you get caught cheating in school, do you get to retake the test?
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

I think this means you're permadenied, please /quitfaction your fedex account, thanks.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Btw just gonna say that Westy already let me use his app. He just got a bit annoyed that I changed a lil bit thinking that its mine.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

What other people said.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((