What really happened between me and Freddo.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

What really happened between me and Freddo.

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

So this is how all of this started.

I drive around finding people in boredom and one of Freddos gang members comes up to me and starts saying "You mother is jew hahahaha kos amk bitch" and then starts to ram my house car. I ignore it the first time but he continues. Like any other person I warned the dude and shot his tires, he rams me and drives off. Freddo has warned this dude many times and Freddo said this Moreno person begged to get back into the family after getting kicked. This is suprising to see from Freddos standards and this Moreno person would lie his way out of anything. Personally the only reason I think Freddo is keeping him in the family is because he is a poopsocker mat runner, nothing else. Anyways, back to the story.

Moreno most likelys goes and tells Freddo, "Hajima is shooting at me for no reason". Later on, I get an SMS from Freddo ordering me to back off and to stop annoying his members and he comes blasting at me with a car full of his gang loaded and me running away alone not with anyone else I couldn't do anything apart from run.

Freddos first reaction was to come to me and said to me by sending me an SMS saying "Pay 20k or you are dead". Of course I'm not going to pay 20k for something I did not start. So, what does Freddo do? He comes to my house where I'm sitting normally and blasts away from 4+ people giving me no chance to survive or fight back. I attempted to escape several times but my car kept getting destroyed and I kept getting killed.

After 30 minutes Freddo was still hunting me down so I decided to bring some friends a long to even the fight. I bring the people that Freddo has posted and I don't see any problem with this. Freddos group of friends vs my group of friends. After an hour or so of fighting, Freddo decides to give up and starts saying that he's going to report us and post screenshots on the forums about us "Dming" even though he got himself into this mess, I didn't want to start any war with anyone. That's the last of my worries.

I really don't understand why we are getting punished because we are the ones that "started" it. We were only an act of self defence and when Freddo realises he was loosing he resorted to the "This person is DMing me , that's a way to stop them from doing anything to us if I get screenshots". Anyone can get screenshots of someone shooting them and say its "DM" even if it isnt.

Not only are we getting punished for something we didn't start, Freddo is lying about what caused this warfest to happen. I'll just sum it up if you can't be bothered to read above ^^

1. I get rammed and verbally abused by Moreno by him saying "your mother is jew hahaha kos amk bitch".
2. I warn Moreno by shooting his tires yet he still rams me and I kill him.
3. Freddo SMS's me telling ME to backoff even though it's Moreno ramming me 24/7.
4. I say it's not even me who started it but Freddo over reacts and starts hunting me.
5. I get tired of 1v7 so I bring some friends to help protect me.
6. We start winning and then Freddo lies and posts that we "DMing"

Freddo is lying and trying to get us banned or w/e even though he is the one starting all of the wars. Check the complaints. Majority of them are from his gang, Him and Myuki are the ones who look like they'e hunting people down for little things or am I wrong?

Anyways, if you have taken time to read this I appreciate it.

Hajima.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: What really happened between me and Freddo.

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Freddo is lying and trying to get us banned or w/e even though he is the one starting all of the wars. Check the complaints. Majority of them are from his gang, Him and Myuki are the ones who look like they'e hunting people down for little things or am I wrong?
Yep.. He started warring Morningview Trail Blazers for no reason at all..
Probably not supposed to post here but Freddo is repeating the same things he did with Kirchoff/Brigada.. He starts massrecruiting, start wars for little or no reasons at all until people get tired of it and ally against his gang and finally beat him. Right now thats impossible because 80% of the server is a dirty rocker. Are they doing any good for the server? No, they just war people.
He promised he'd start RolePlaying with this gang, have you seen them RPing yet? Forum ban me, put me in read only group or do whatever because of this posts, I honestly don't care, I just don't see why Freddo still got a gang.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Well Hajima, if moreno did all that, which i didn't know about, why din't you talk to me about it? You could've reported it to me, i would've taken care of him. But,
instead you took actions directly? How am i supposed to think that its Moreno's fault while you don't even tell me anything? So you shot him, he told me that your deathmatching him, and as every gang member's duty, we protect our people, i have nothing against you.
If only you reported that moreno fucked with you sayin that shit like jew or arab, it wouldn't have reach this point.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

It's pretty simple why Freddo got a gang: we need somewhere to contain all the shit players, and Miquel Lacoste is hogging Ballas for himself, though that's understandable because with him there, there's no room for anyone else.

I know what those morons do, and I know what you and Kojiro and the rest of the disgruntled Estonians do, but you morons need to stop taking matters into your own hands. Whatever this is, however warranted it is, it's not the way we want business on the server to be conducted going forward. Administration coverage is sparse, we know, but make a fucking /report and try to explain the myriad of ways in which these players are shit.

They're not the most sophisticated group of people in the world. Kliters Oster was banished for being shit. Would you like to guess what the last name of his new account is? Banning won't get rid of these dudes without rangebanning Israel, but I personally would appreciate it if you retards could try to work the proper channels and not declare war on everyone with a ping greater than 250.

Yeah, the Israeli players are shit, and no, I don't know why we continue to let them play here. There was a post in General Discussion, FROM FREDDO FUCKING BRAZI NO LESS, about how there needs to be less talk and more action towards making the server better. I've wanted a rangeban for the longest time simply because managing our players from that country is simply not feasible with what (and who) we have to work with.

Just fucking stop it, okay. If you want to motherfuck Freddo and his band of illiterate dunces, be my guest, but try doing it without literally saying "YOUR BAND OF ARABS WILL DIE." Regardless of how frustrated you are with how shitty things have gotten, doing this shit makes things worse. You might feel better but it makes things worse.

STOP MAKING ME WRITE FUCKING EFFORT WORDS ABOUT THIS SHITPILE
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Well Hajima, if moreno did all that, which i didn't know about, why din't you talk to me about it? You could've reported it to me, i would've taken care of him. But,
instead you took actions directly? How am i supposed to think that its Moreno's fault while you don't even tell me anything? So you shot him, he told me that your deathmatching him, and as every gang member's duty, we protect our people, i have nothing against you.
If only you reported that moreno fucked with you sayin that shit like jew or arab, it wouldn't have reach this point.
Hi. Was Antonio Lopezio talking about your gang in this thread?

If he was then your post is completely invalidated.
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:
Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Well Hajima, if moreno did all that, which i didn't know about, why din't you talk to me about it? You could've reported it to me, i would've taken care of him. But,
Hi. Was Antonio Lopezio talking about your gang in this thread?

If he was then your post is completely invalidated.
Yep i was talking about his gang there.
Hippo Congruency

It's pretty simple why Freddo got a gang: we need somewhere to contain all the shit players
Freddo would literally war anyone off the server like he tried to do with Morningview Trail Blazers and Fatal Londoners. How would you ever be able to beat a gang that massrecruited over eighty percent of the server which of 75 percent are laggers. I honestly don't know why there should be a gang just to put all the shit players somewhere. If it wasnt for Mafia Dirty Rockers would be killing me over and over right now because they never got their money they wanted even though I disbanded my gang just like they did to others, I know a few people in Fatal Londoners who quit them because Dirty Rockers griefed them 24/7, even after they quit they kept getting hunted and demanded 100k from each and everyone of them. My point here is, SZR doesn't need them they only make things worse.
All I want is someone to do something against this nonsense.
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
It's pretty simple why Freddo got a gang: we need somewhere to contain all the shit players
Freddo would literally war anyone off the server like he tried to do with Morningview Trail Blazers and Fatal Londoners. How would you ever be able to beat a gang that massrecruited over eighty percent of the server which of 75 percent are laggers. I honestly don't know why there should be a gang just to put all the shit players somewhere. If it wasnt for Mafia Dirty Rockers would be killing me over and over right now because they never got their money they wanted even though I disbanded my gang just like they did to others, I know a few people in Fatal Londoners who quit them because Dirty Rockers griefed them 24/7, even after they quit they kept getting hunted and demanded 100k from each and everyone of them. My point here is, SZR doesn't need them they only make things worse.
All I want is someone to do something against this nonsense.
we warred Morning View blah after you told us you will war us in a thursday cuz you needed to work on ur mats suppply n shit, so freddo just warred you at that moment. you know how shitty Hajima was when we were in magc, he has even killed just fro the fact that im half mexican, hajima likes to be a shitty playa sometimes like when he did that alt to fuck around. ah yah

IM SHIT
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Hippo Congruency

You're wrong. Someone told me Dirty Rockers were gonna war me on 8th june, three days before that I told Freddo I knew that he was gonna war me on 8th June. And don't tell me you guys misunderstood me because Freddo said "how does it feel to know?"

Even if I was planning to war Dirty Rockers I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell you about it.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Then why don't you morons band together and wipe them off the face of SZR?
Hippo Congruency

I would but I am not in charge, and even if we band together they still got a million laggy poopsockers and when they end up losing they will massrecruit some more.
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

so this is gonna be like when whole server fought triads?as far as i know Dirty rockas got no problem with mafia or redsuns, you ried to get em on your side... and stop whinin about laggy people cuz if im not wrong u can count with ur hands the people that doesnt lags in szr....gia,mk,dig,tye,aroon,ken,akai,n some others
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Im just letting you know, Moreno is an italian, i've seen him around.

how he can say'' kos amk is jew mother fucker''? think twice before you post.
here is a proof he isn't an arab, and stop blaming arabs in everything , jesuse.
[06:38:34] Moreno_Young says: (( where are you from? ))

[06:38:37] Message delivery failed.

[06:38:44] Nunziata_Nuccia says: (( Israel ))

[06:38:49] Moreno_Young says: (( nice ))

[06:38:50] Text message delivered.

[06:38:50] SMS: no no haha, Sender: Nunziata_Nuccia (792940)

[06:38:53] Moreno_Young says: nice to meet you

[06:38:54] Nunziata_Nuccia says: (( and you? ))

[06:38:58] Moreno_Young says: (( Italia ))
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Effin quit crying here over blazers, you brought it upon yourself, you pushed me into it. everybody's know you have a big dirty mouth. get over it
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Jesus just shut the fuck up.
All of you
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

This is a complaint thread. Complaint and forum rules apply. Quit your shit-talking or this thread as well as your posting privileges will be affected.