Returning the real (szr 2009) los santos

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
BigAssGoat

Re: Returning the real (szr 2009) los santos

Post by BigAssGoat »

Return the real szr where freddo brazzi didn't have a chance to lead a gang.
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

BigAssGoat wrote:Return the real szr where freddo brazzi didn't have a chance to lead a gang.
no raging shitfest here please.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

Freddo wrote:
BigAssGoat wrote:Return the real szr where freddo brazzi didn't have a chance to lead a gang.
no raging shitfest here please.
Why is it that as soon as someone talks shit about you, you feel the need to respond to them?
Is this a quality of your leadership?
Especially when you know everyone agrees.

Either way, stop bitching, everything is actually great as it is right now.
As much as I'd like to remember where the new jobs are, I'm fine with the new locations and I'm fine with the new points as they actually require tactics and therefore a brain, obviously. Something in which Freddo (for example) doesn't have, although he has an army he doesn't know how to use.

Now, there's one thing I don't understand, why is it that Freddo get to invite new people that join the server when his gang was created for shit players like LaPaza? Freddo gets to teach his members how not to play SZR and give us more shitheads like himself.. why?
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

If you got some brains you would actually count up the number of people supporting this idea. This isn't got to do much about me. Atleast I take an effort of trying to become something better, and people like you will never shut up. Keep talking I'm not bothered.

Back on topic.
Myuki_Hoshikawa

Post by Myuki_Hoshikawa »

Myuki Hoshikawa
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

Hey moe, it's nice how you only used once sentence ontopic and 7 to try to bitch about freddo. Can you give me one reason for why you think you are any better than anyone else? You just think you are the center of the world, describing yourself as part of "the good players". Just because you got the entourage behind you: people like ronnie dig goats and dom ,doesn't make you any better at all. Also it's funny how you think failing to ridicule people defined by you as "bad players" on every single topic makes you look smarter/better. Well it doesn't, and it's been proven to you by mods that don't discriminate anyone.

It's not very hard for people to get used to the new job locations, it's just that when we said back us los santos we meant all the old 24/7 , bank, dropcar and unity. Those were places where people chilled, just like the station or like the hotel parking spot back in FC. Here, people don't have a place to stay and chat, they don't come to do deals at unity anymore because there isn't a locker or 24/7 there anymore. I remember just going there, buying some cigars and smoking them while talking to people. Now, whoever is online and is not in a war doesn't have anything else to do than drive around, probably stunt, dropcar and get bored and log off. This new stuff that require "tactics and intelligence" are more like TDM features, and it's sad that we get things like that instead of stuff that would help us roleplay, as an example, instead of the new point we could have had hats and glasses preconfigured for each skins. Of course this is just my opinion, but lately i have not seen any attempt to encourage RP anymore, except the new stuff that force it.
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

I hate you all, but i still want to talk to you from time to time. I miss hanging out at unity, hotel or station with everyone.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

The only issue I really have with Freddo is that he gets to teach NEW players how not to act and respond, while they should be taught how to play without being a major douche. I like giving people chances, but Jake, hasn't Freddo had one to many?

I don't think I'm "the center of the world" nor am I a part of "the good players", I think of myself as a player, a player that plays the game rather than whining about every single aspect, which is all you guys do.
Neither do I give a crap whether the arms dealer job is at its old spot, or its new spot.

Jake, try hanging out at bank, which is where people hang out now a-days.
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

I didn't see the ads saying you new to the city? join rockers. Also probably most of those "new players" are alts or irl/other server friends. The gang standards are not as low as you think, me, am ex LT in kirchoff had to pass a rp test and am on a week trial to join, so it isn't vol 3 brigada.

edit: and if the only issue you have with freddo is that he gets the new players, then explain
stop bitching,
require tactics and therefore a brain, obviously. Something in which Freddo (for example) doesn't have
he has an army he doesn't know how to use.
his gang was created for shit players like LaPaza?
more shitheads like himself
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

You're all going on rants about how Freddo is shit and bitching on and on about one another so I'm locking this.

READ THE FUCKEN RULES.

If you want to discuss the way new players are affected by gangs, make a thread, and keep it impartial and not a half-assed attempt to blame someone.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

now that everything is quiet, here is why the new system is awesome

notice how at some points, the areas of effect overlap, meaning player(s) can block two sub points at the same time.
next update I am putting in indicators to show you when you are inside the circle for each point.
and /claim

its awesome

also, something else that is awesome
21:33] <&famSZR> [6:03] Ammu Alley (A GET) has become vulnerable to takeover from ( The Red Suns )
[21:33] <&famSZR> [6:03] Jizzy Club Shootout active ( /points find )

indoor point, case closed.
[IMG]
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

in the last few minutes it just got even more awesome

I will put a condition on blocking a subpoint such that players who are moving will not block the claim.

reply here http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 39&t=23840
[IMG]