Galactic Senate

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

MaCarthy

Galactic Senate

Post by MaCarthy »

Gang Name:

Galactic Senate

Long time ago in San Fierro in 1996.I was a boy named MaCarthry I was 16 years old.I wasnt popular boy in school,everyone picked on me called me names did all kind of bad things to me... One day i thought enough is enough! I packed my things and i ran away from home.I took a cab and drove to airport i gave cab driver all the money i had on my name.I thought:''What should i do now?'' I saw a cargo plane just about to start his engines.I sneeked into someones big traveling suitcase.I was in that suitcase for about 2-3 hours.Then i heard that the plane is going to land.When the plane was landing i rolled with the suitcase and hurt my leg.But for my luck the plane had stopped.Men were loading off the cargo.When i was on land i jumped out of the suitcase and i ran out of the airport.I had no home no where to go... But then i rememberd my friend Adrian lives somewhere in San Fierro,but i knew i wont be able to find him,because Los Santo is the biggest city in San Andreas.I went to soem builgings basement and stayed the night there.When the morning arrived i woke up,i was hungry needed food.I went to some dinery's back.A man came out he was just about to throw away food.I said: ''Mr could i have it?'' The man answered me:''If you want it,you can take it.'' But then the man asked me:''Hey kid you wanna earn money fast?'' I said: '' yes,yes i would love it!''.The man said meet me back here in exactly 4 hours.''
I answered him :''Yes,Mr'' When it was about 4 hours later i went back to the dinery.The man came out.We went to his car he drove me to near some big building.There was 3 guys waiting for him.The man gave me 5 bags of some white powder.I asked them:''What is this?'' They said to me:'' Its a thing that you need to sell.'' They showed me how to sell it i walked around with them for months.Then after they say:''Its your turn Kid'' It was dark... I walked in the allies searching for people.I saw someone man asked me:''Hey Kid you sellin coce?'' I said to him:'' Yeah you intrested?'' Man said:''Yeah''.And he grabbed all of it.But he didnt get far when Big Boss (as they called him) jumped out from behind a car and shot the man with a desert eagle! I was shocked i couldnt move... i almost fell down.Big Boss grabbed me and dragged me away to their hiding place.Big Boss said:'' Kid this business is duff you need to defend your self! Dont be wossie!'' Big Boss gave me a gun and say ''There now you can protect yorself'' On the next day i sold over 2kg of drugs i got alot of respect and after 3 years i was rich as hell! I had my house,4 cars lots and lots of money.But then one very bad day a police squad rushed into my house and arrested me.I had to spend 4 years behind bars.When i got out i was 23 years old i called Big Boss well he wasnt a boss for me anymore i was a bigger deal than he was now i called him Tyler.
He came to police station to pick me up i said '' Wheres the money!?'' He took me to the old Safe House where i started 7 years ago.But then Tyler intrudused me to 4 more guys:Brian,Egert,Taiki and Adrian.We started working together selling Guns,Drugs everything illegal.After 1 Year we even had a name for our selves ''Galactic Senates'' We were the most feared Gang in Los Santos and San Fierro.Now i wasnt a kid who got teased and names! I was Boss of The most Feared gang in almost over the world Noone was allowed to say anything bad to me.I ran into a boy who teased me at school you can wonder what happened with him... It wasnt Beautiful.

Why?:

i've played many roleplay servers and i know the rules also i am trying to get my own gang to roleplay and make the server more fun and i have an experience how to lead the gangs

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader : Tony_MaCarthy / MaCarthy
Rank 5 : Egert_Moek / Egert
Rank 4 : Adrian_Jayson / Jayson
Rank 4 : Taiki_MaCarthy / Taiki MaCarthy
Rank 1 : JP_Mack / ??
Rank 1 : Stuart_Earth / ??

Rank Names
Rank 7 : General
Rank 6 : Colonel
Rank 5 : Major
Rank 4 : Dragoon
Rank 3 : Executioner
Rank 2 : Solider
Rank 1 : Mortal
Rank 0 : The Law

Desired Skins

229-236-49-209

ImageImage Image Image

193-12

ImageImage

Desired hq

Last edited by MaCarthy on June 12th, 2011, 12:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Bruce_Smith

Re: Galactic Senate

Post by Bruce_Smith »

MaCarthy wrote:
Gang Name:

Galactic Senate

Long time ago in San Fierro in 1996.I was a boy named MaCarthry I was 16 years old.I wasnt popular boy in school,everyone picked on me called me names did all kind of bad things to me... One day i thought enough is enough! I packed my things and i ran away from home.I took a cab and drove to airport i gave cab driver all the money i had on my name.I thought:''What should i do now?'' I saw a cargo plane just about to start his engines.I sneeked into someones big traveling suitcase.I was in that suitcase for about 2-3 hours.Then i heard that the plane is going to land.When the plane was landing i rolled with the suitcase and hurt my leg.But for my luck the plane had stopped.Men were loading off the cargo.When i was on land i jumped out of the suitcase and i ran out of the airport.I had no home no where to go... But then i rememberd my friend Adrian lives somewhere in San Fierro,but i knew i wont be able to find him,because Los Santo is the biggest city in San Andreas.I went to soem builgings basement and stayed the night there.When the morning arrived i woke up,i was hungry needed food.I went to some dinery's back.A man came out he was just about to throw away food.I said: ''Mr could i have it?'' The man answered me:''If you want it,you can take it.'' But then the man asked me:''Hey kid you wanna earn money fast?'' I said: '' yes,yes i would love it!''.The man said meet me back here in exactly 4 hours.''
I answered him :''Yes,Mr'' When it was about 4 hours later i went back to the dinery.The man came out.We went to his car he drove me to near some big building.There was 3 guys waiting for him.The man gave me 5 bags of some white powder.I asked them:''What is this?'' They said to me:'' Its a thing that you need to sell.'' They showed me how to sell it i walked around with them for months.Then after they say:''Its your turn Kid'' It was dark... I walked in the allies searching for people.I saw someone man asked me:''Hey Kid you sellin coce?'' I said to him:'' Yeah you intrested?'' Man said:''Yeah''.And he grabbed all of it.But he didnt get far when Big Boss (as they called him) jumped out from behind a car and shot the man with a desert eagle! I was shocked i couldnt move... i almost fell down.Big Boss grabbed me and dragged me away to their hiding place.Big Boss said:'' Kid this business is duff you need to defend your self! Dont be wossie!'' Big Boss gave me a gun and say ''There now you can protect yorself'' On the next day i sold over 2kg of drugs i got alot of respect and after 3 years i was rich as hell! I had my house,4 cars lots and lots of money.But then one very bad day a police squad rushed into my house and arrested me.I had to spend 4 years behind bars.When i got out i was 23 years old i called Big Boss well he wasnt a boss for me anymore i was a bigger deal than he was now i called him Tyler.
He came to police station to pick me up i said '' Wheres the money!?'' He took me to the old Safe House where i started 7 years ago.But then Tyler intrudused me to 4 more guys:Brian,Egert,Taiki and Adrian.We started working together selling Guns,Drugs everything illegal.After 1 Year we even had a name for our selves ''Galactic Senates'' We were the most feared Gang in Los Santos and San Fierro.Now i wasnt a kid who got teased and names! I was Boss of The most Feared gang in almost over the world Noone was allowed to say anything bad to me.I ran into a boy who teased me at school you can wonder what happened with him... It wasnt Beautiful.

Gang story:

Why?:

i've played many roleplay servers and i know the rules also i am trying to get my own gang to roleplay and make the server more fun and i have an experience how to lead the gangs

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader : Tony_MaCarthy / MaCarthy
Rank 5 : Egert_Moek / Egert
Rank 4 : Adrian_Jayson / Jayson
Rank 4 : Tyler_Sebastiane / ??
Rank 4 : Taiki_MaCarthy / Taiki MaCarthy
Rank 1 : Stuart_Earth / ??
Rank 0 : Logan_Spark / ??

Desired Skins

229-236-49-209

ImageImage Image Image

193-12

ImageImage

Desired hq

Tony is a cool, Nice story man
Cazzum_Karawora

Post by Cazzum_Karawora »

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE BUT I CAN NOT RESIST THE TEMPTATION
Cazzum for ever
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR YOU ARE IN THIS GANG
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

hey,an admin told me to make a better story with a new gang theme with a new name too so would like to remove this thread and i will post a new one soon , thanks :P
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂