Artur_Luhto

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Egert
Game Name(s): Egert Moek

Artur_Luhto

Post by Egert »

Well im gonna give you a short version.I was doing B materials when suddenly 2 guys started shooting at me.I stopped and yelled Why you shooting at me and then Artur Luhto started shooting at me from his shotgun and when i shot back with my M4 his friend started shooting at me too.I died and i lost my M4 and some materials.I didnt want to do revenge kill so i went back doing materials when i was near B drop off they started Shooting me from a car i came out of my vehicle and then they car parked me.And they say '' Oops carpark,Lol!'' And they drove away.
Attachments
sa-mp-031.png
sa-mp-031.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
sa-mp-022.png
sa-mp-022.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1731 times
sa-mp-027.png
sa-mp-027.png (958.94 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
EgertMoek
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Re: Artur_Luhto

Post by SamSawmill »

I had a MP5 not a shotty you dumbwit. And we didnt say '' Oops carpark,Lol!'' + I wasnt the one driving, so don't blame me!
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

Egert is a decent roleplayer, new people like him shouldn't be deathmatched by turds like those, something has to be done about it, that's how we keep loosing players. P.S he was running those materials for me.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Difficult to prove DMing from screenshots but Artur Luhto is a known jerk. Will be watched if he ever comes back, I think Estonia ragequit.