Sean_Oreil,Alex_Davids, Sergio Valenino

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

willio_sayen1

Sean_Oreil,Alex_Davids, Sergio Valenino

Post by willio_sayen1 »

i just logged in, and went to pick up a bro that sold a car, then this dudes came and shot me for n.o reason....
they said they were killin me cuz i saidthey were on my kos list, i had a long time i dind not see them playin
http://www.xfire.com/video/493a8b/
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Sean_Oreil,Alex_Davids, Sergio Valenino

Post by mkrtich »

Why did you have one of them on auto-find?
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:Why did you have one of them on auto-find?
cuz i knew they will do some shit, i think they were warrin Rcokers n they forgot to mention it.
Westy

Post by Westy »

I know I shouldn't be posting here but why the fuck have you gave them a faction to mess around in, they've become a major annoyance to nearly everyone on the server, they hack, exploit and Deathmatch and you just accept them doing it and keep covering shit up for them, it's like your encouraging them to do it, why arent they banned yet or warned atleast?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

Apperantly the admins haven't caught them a single time they have deathmatched and think they are just annoying and griefing people. We all know the rules here and we know they can do that, but the problem is that they also kill people for no reason at all even if that is hard to believe.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

if I am around I will always check DM reports, and I checked these guys out the first 20 or so times, and every time I saw a reason.

so I don't bother anymore.

Basically, they have pissed everyone off so much that almost anyone will have a reason to kill them, and by association, they pretty much have a reason to kill most of you.

Try to remember that the deathmatching rule is to stop something very specific ( ie deathmatching ) not to provide you with protection 24/7 because you think you are innocent ( you are not )

so yeah, I would suggest getting a group of thugs together, rounding them up, and owning them. It makes them mad as hell.
[IMG]
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Firstly apart from OP being literally braindead, I'd like to mention that he was fully aware of the gang conflict - as he even mentioned it in some post.

I'd also like to mention that we do not deathmatch as many of you seem to say - we simply don't let shit slide. If you jack our car and turn off the engine when we're chasing someone - we may get back in and drive off, but don't think we've forgotten this - this sort of shit is the reason most of you died, or because you retaliated after you died.

Fair warning ~ I'm away for about a week on vacation so you can have some time to poopsock and save some mats for when I'm back.

P.S. Westy, could you sound like any more of a whiny bitch in your post? Calling us hackers hahahaha.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Oh no! He turned off my cars engine... Time to go murder him 10 times with my h4rdc0r3 h0m13s.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Westy

Post by Westy »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote: P.S. Westy, could you sound like any more of a whiny bitch in your post? Calling us hackers hahahaha.
Well it was a little funny when you was claiming the point and i was shooting you as you just sat there claiming it, I inflicted no damage, and as soon as you claimed I managed to kill you and you started laughing about it, so if it wasnt hacks you was exploiting something in someway then.

SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

Westy wrote: Well it was a little funny when you was claiming the point and i was shooting you as you just sat there claiming it, I inflicted no damage, and as soon as you claimed I managed to kill you and you started laughing about it, so if it wasnt hacks you was exploiting something in someway then.
Called tabbing, man.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Westy

Post by Westy »

SamSawmill wrote:
Westy wrote: Well it was a little funny when you was claiming the point and i was shooting you as you just sat there claiming it, I inflicted no damage, and as soon as you claimed I managed to kill you and you started laughing about it, so if it wasnt hacks you was exploiting something in someway then.
Called tabbing, man.
I don't think he was tabbing as he was typing when I was shooting him, but anyway forget about it.

willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:Oh no! He turned off my cars engine... Time to go murder him 10 times with my h4rdc0r3 h0m13s.
thats bullshit, there was no gang conflict n i did not turned off ur car engine, got to admit it, nice excuse to fool admins cuz they did believe u guys had a reason right there to kill me, if there was a gan conflict between rockers n thy gang, how comes you all did not chased them after i quited?
aslo, stop explotin the hold thingy when u shoot
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

willio_sayen1 wrote:
Darnell_Denroy wrote:Oh no! He turned off my cars engine... Time to go murder him 10 times with my h4rdc0r3 h0m13s.
thats bullshit, there was no gang conflict n i did not turned off ur car engine, got to admit it, nice excuse to fool admins cuz they did believe u guys had a reason right there to kill me, if there was a gan conflict between rockers n thy gang, how comes you all did not chased them after i quited?
aslo, stop explotin the hold thingy when u shoot

You're retarded. You should probably read Rachael's post to avoid looking any more stupid than you already are.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Westy

Post by Westy »

BigAssGoat wrote:Image
Lol he was joking in that screen before you complain or something and he didnt even attack him.

Stewie_Erickson

Post by Stewie_Erickson »

Westy wrote:
Lol he was joking in that screen before you complain or something and he didnt even attack him.
He did shoot me. It wasn't a joke, Willio Sayen was acting like a badass thug, punching me and stuff. I told him to back off and he just shot me - Don't lie please.
made by ericson
Westy

Post by Westy »

Stewie_Erickson wrote:
Westy wrote:
He did shoot me. It wasn't a joke, Willio Sayen was acting like a badass thug, punching me and stuff. I told him to back off and he just shot me - Don't lie please.
Maybe because you was attempting to shove that night stick up his ass or whatever you was doing.

Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Locked, you're all idiots that can't follow basic forum rules.