Buffy and phony

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Brian_Fox

Buffy and phony

Post by Brian_Fox »

So why the fuck did you take my phone away again?
I bought a new one but it still says it's lost ( fix the bug plz)
And why is my buffalo gone? I span it and it says spawned unknown vehicle,
and it's nowhere to be found.

So plz help me out for god shakes good drinks.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Buffy and phony

Post by mkrtich »

It's not a bug. Let me explain how this works.

You report a lot. A lot. Dumb shit, like this:
Report from Brian_Fox (13): Is there any possible way to get to buy one of these cars for much much lower price?
Report from Brian_Fox (10): Buck_Williams just sharked me and scammed too
Report from Brian_Fox (10): sharking is [against the rules; not true, by the way]
Report from Brian_Fox (10): What the fuck man, my 3 frineds have been banned for sharking, dude get a life
Report from Brian_Fox (13): Could you check one thing for me plz? Does Steve_Riggs and Danny_Riggs have same ip
address?
Report from Brian_Fox (33): Dude, you tripped me, these ain't real guns
Report from Brian_Fox (18): Plz dude, make an event, i had a rough day, im so tired of life, make the end of the day fun
Report from Brian_Fox (0): Why my car is in the middle of nothing?
Report from Brian_Fox (0): How could be my car stolen when it was parked
Report from Brian_Fox (0): Dude, cut the shit, give me my ride back
Report from Brian_Fox (15): One more thing, why always that car glitches happen to me? are you fuckin with me?
Those are just the highlights from the reports you've made since you've returned to the server. You do it too much. You've been asked to do it less. You apparently refuse to report less often.

I don't know why you haven't put 2 and 2 together yet, but when you lose /report, you also lose your phone. This happens because morons who discover they can't use /report decide to call admins and ask for /report back. You have no phone because you /report too much because you are annoying as shit.

STOP REPORTING FRIVOLOUS SHIT. STOP MAKING SHIT UP LIKE "SHARKING PEOPLE IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE." STOP ASKING FOR FREE MONEY. STOP ASKING FOR REDUCED PRICES FOR YOUR DUMB PIXEL CARS. STOP INSULTING MODERATORS WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Buffy and phony

Post by mkrtich »

The phone thing isn't a bug. Your Buffalo thing may be a bug. I don't know.

DO THIS:
/report I'm having trouble finding my car, it may be a bug or maybe someone stole it because I am careless
AND NOT THIS:
/report ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME? GIVE ME $500K OR I'M GOING TO RAPE YOUR MOTHER WITH MY INANE REPORTS
You could inquire about your pixel car's whereabouts in the Bug Reports forum, and Rachael will investigate the matter whenever she gets some time. But then again, I'm sure in your personal experience shrieking at your parents is way more effective than writing them a polite missive.